Now that the dust has settled, what's the truth about 9/11?

What story do you believe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=00VD_xw_5Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=CPNK0VspQ0M
youtube.com/watch?v=IVpSBUgbxBU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Bullion_Depository
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hitler did nothing wrong

I believe Judy Wood and John Hutchinson. Not that they made any definite conclusions, but the evidence they point out, sure leaves one thinking.

I will be perfectly honest about 9/11 ....

I have no fucking idea how can ANYONE even consider for a fact that it WASN'T an inside job. I mean ... the level of disinformation people are using is amazing.

Even though the buildings collapsed in CLEAR AS FUCKING DAY controlled demolition

Even though building 6 or what was the name collapsed in the same way WITHOUT being hit with any plane.

I honestly have no fucking idea how they fooled so many people with it. It's clear as day inside job by the US government.

It was righteous justice for American attacks on the Islamic people

this

America is the Saudi's bitch

SO WHO CARES ABOUT FUCKING 9/11
THERE'LL BE ANOTHER WITHIN 5 YEARS & SIMILAR SHIT WILL HAPPEN..

Don't forget the plane flying over the white house (restricted airspace) which wasn't Air Force One.
That never got explained and 9/10 Americans don't even know it happened.

I dont even care about that it's kinda irrelevant compared to clear AS FUCK controlled demolition.

It's in plain sight. No other building collapsed the way the two towers did ever since and there have been buildings with much worse fires.

I don't think 9/11 is important, theres a lot more worse things going on thats proven 100%

> A plane that nobody knows who is in flies over restricted airspace in the middle of a terrorist attack
> Basically circles the white house
> Bush didn't even know who the fuck it was
> Irrelevant

So it's another "feed my confirmation bias, I don't care about real information episode".

Your also forgetting a third building that fell like the towers.

You mean WTC 7.

Tesla's working Death Ray was used on the buildings to mimicry the effects of controlled demolition.

WTC7 really rustles my jimmies

youtube.com/watch?v=00VD_xw_5Xc

Even if we don't get into controlled demolition or how the planes would have had to have done what they did (i.e. Missle into pentagon) - It was still clearly a CIA op to the degree of they helped fund the terrorists

I mentioned building 6 in my first post. Turns out it's building 7 actually

Little jews and their puppets did it

anyone remember that el al airlines flight that took off from la guardia?

that was some weird shit.

It would be the least surprising thing in the world if it turned out to be an inside job.
It's very strange that the US military or ,Government or whatever, didn't see that one coming and didn't do anything to stop it (the planes). Then again, angry muslims flying the planes in the towers wouldn't be something surprising. But, the towers were build a certain way that, at least in theroy, would make them impossible to collapse ''just'' from an airplane crashing into it. Think of a mosqutio net that you instal in your windows, and then cut a giant hole into it somewhere in the middle. It won't crash into itself. Same with the Twin Towers.
Also, there have been hundreds of cases of tall buildings catching fire, even burning for 20+ hours in some cases, and guess what, in ALL of these cases, only ONCE did a fire cause a tall building to collapse, and yes, that was at 9/11, the twin towers. After only 1 hours or so of the fire burning.
There are like 100 things that just don't make sense. Including the official story which is laughable. And the Lucky Larry and building 6 and and and.
I don't know. The government had a lot more to gain from this. Population control in the name of ''safety'', having an excuse to steal more oil etc etc.

If you ask me, it's 80/20. 80 being insider job.

>What story do you believe?
>UN

youtube.com/watch?v=CPNK0VspQ0M

Did you take the no planes red pill yet?

Road Runner was prophetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=IVpSBUgbxBU

Jews had literally been planning this for decades, and were so arrogant about not being caught/held accountable by the Goyim they sent Jews to film/laugh about, the 9/11 "hijacker" home-video also being Jews mocking the goyim openly whilst Larping as Muslims, also put 9/11 symbols on their (((federal reserve))) notes because why not

It was not people living in caves in Afghanistan who did all this, if you believe that your just dancing to the Jews fiddle and cannot think freely, the only country that benefits from 9/11 was Israel

I was browsing wiki the other day and this struck me in the eye. Pretty nice coincidence - only few 1933 Double Eagles in existence known at that time and they transport it to Fort Knox right before SHTF and WTC 7 collapses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Bullion_Depository

>The depository also holds monetary gold coins.[citation needed] The 1933 Double Eagle was also a temporary resident after transfer from 7 World Trade Center in July 2001

>also put 9/11 symbols on their (((federal reserve))) notes
What symbols?

Cnn photoshopping planes over a controlled demolition so they can destabilize the middle east.

Oil is almost a red herring as the real result is white genocide

There was no relesed surveillance video of hijackers and other passengers going through the airport and boarding planes at Logan, Dulles and Newark. Even without the buildings collapsing, this footage not being released or not existing is inconsistent with the hijacking story.

Mossad, al-Qaida and neocons in the US government did it/allowed it to happen as an excuse to invade Afghanistan and tighten anti-freedom laws

Buildings were hit by projectiles disquised as airplanes. No man can fly Boing 747 like that on that altidute. Same goes with Pentagon.

To be honest, I really don't know. One side says it was bombs and stuff, the other side says it was just an airplane and all that.
I only know there was a great amount of money to be made from the war, and people, Jews included (in Israel), benefited from the oil wars (destabilizing potential threats).
I wouldn't be surprised if it was planned, but it doesn't seem likely. I've yet to see convincing evidence of it, but I don't really know to be honest. If it was planned, there would have to be a whole lot of planning that went into it. I don't doubt that the government has done shady shit, but I consider it like unreported crime: how do you prove it, like definitively prove unreported crime? You really can't, it is just speculation. And it has to be unfalsifiable, if you can't prove it wrong, then how can you prove it right?
I don't think they actually planted bombs and killed their own people, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were complacent in the highjacking itself to allow the attacks to occur. To me, that seems more likely, given how it would certainly benefit the state, giving them emergency power, and generate wealth for various interests.
I'm not really sure on that part because that also relies on evidence I can't prove because I'm not in the deep state. All I know for sure is that they sure as shit utilized the hell out of the attacks, to curb freedom and invade.
Haven't looked into inconsistencies with the official claims, which I'm sure there are, but if they did it themselves or knew about it, well that's a huge claim that needs more evidence than 'it could be plausible'.

It was an art project for the Guggenheim museum or was it the Silverstein I'm not to sure it was so long ago.

The entire point of it was to keep the dust unsettled.
We have been at war continually for 16 straight years since that day.

he had plastic surgery and vecame a surgeon

It was a Israel false flag on a grander scope than the Lavon Affair or the USS Liberty.

The Israelis found a bunch of nutty muslims, used their own agents within the muslim world to set up the entire thing/fund it.

The neo-cons were mostly jews. The goys were shabbos goys and happy to go to war.

slide thread
sage
mods mods mods

I used to be a truther based on Building 7 and Larry Silverstein, but now I believe the US Government had nothing to do with it. The redpill for me when when all of that intelligence that the Saudis and Israelis knew about it but didn't tell the US.

None of them. There's so much disinformation involved it's hard to get an actual handle on it. I certainly don't believe the guvz story.

I just don't know pol. Do any of you have something to get the ol' noggin joggin'?