Is it degenerate to eat female ass? Have you ever done it? Would you ever do it?

Is it degenerate to eat female ass? Have you ever done it? Would you ever do it?

poll-maker.com/poll1139641x7B7A4a6c-48

There are mixed views on this.

However, I am frequent salad tosser because it gets my rocks off. I also feel there can be a bedroom and one out of bed room persona.

As well as other crazy shit you can do.

>Pakistan hiding flag.
You and your mother sister father brother and all relative would die from eating poop from a womern's ass.

Same for this Christian white male beta bbc lover.

Performing oral of any kind on a woman is the most cucked thing you can do.

As long as it's clean

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

Another pakistani motherfucker.
Die

any act that is heterosexual and monogamic is per definition not degenerate

1. pleasuring a woman without using your penis is beta behavior - alphas don't care about a woman's pleasure. women get off from pleasuring strong men anyways
2. only black men talk about "eating ass" all the time like its awesome. you're putting your face next to where someone poops. it's disgusting and degenerate

i don't do it cause i don't want invisible poo flakes in my mouth

If the ass is 10/10 and clean maybe, otherwise nah. Tongue fucking her cunt is more than enough.

forgot to put homoracial on that list

BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

No such thing as an Alpha Male buddy sorry to disappoint you there.

If you want to cite "wolves" as a study, good luck, it was found that those who are seen as
"leaders" are often "fathers" and that means any redneck or black male could be one given that generally in human society poverty stricken males have more offspring.

Good luck.

Wrong.

Adam?

Performing oral sex is a sign of latent homosexuality. You should see a doctor/cleric.

it's completely degenerate. That is where shit comes from.

>german
>tries to legitimize his shit fetish
get fucked hans

show your Polish flag, you can't fool me subhuman

I do this with my wife because we both enjoy it. She loves the feeling and I think it's hot. Also, she's my wife, and we're not going to worry about whether something is degenerate within the privacy of our own bedroom.

I feel genuinely sorry for guys in this thread agonising about whether it's an alpha or a beta or a cucked thing to do. You're in such an unhealthy headspace if you're making a concerted effort to be 'alpha' within your loving marriage.

lmao who's posting from Saint-Denis

SNEAKY POLL QUESTION IS DIFFERENT FROM OP QUESTION KYS TRICKSTER

>proudly eats bits of shit out of an anus
>tries telling others what is and isn't healthy
you're the problem with this world

Do you also enjoy eating the cum of her bull after he's done with her?

never would perform oral anymore, shit is for faggots and women but ate ass some when i was young, loved the dingleberries in the hair too

>Is it degenerate to eat female ass?
Yes
>Have you ever done it?
Yes
>Would you ever do it?
Yes

Yes.
>Have you ever done it?
No.
>Would you ever do it?
No.
Now take your landwhale with you and go be degenerate somewhere else.

This is what the Romans thought too.

I don't enjoy it but a nigga gotta do what a nigga gotta do

You are insecure. Sad.

I'll just take that as a 'yes'

How are people still this sexually repressed

You faggot ass motherfuckers asking permission for this are a bunch of no-pussy getting virgins who refuse to fuck latina bitches because you're paranoid about race mixing. Have fun with that.

I don't know.

>Have you ever done it?
Once when we were in doggy style, but it was a single lick. She moaned and I bit her cheek too. That was it.

>Would you ever do it?
I would desu.

>ID: jew

I can confirm this thread is spam posted by the creator of poll-maker.com. He's trying to boost his dismal traffic stats before selling the site. I can see the recently listed private auction for his domain on flippa.com through my premium buyer dashboard.

I suppose all the alleged shit-eaters in the thread with "1 post by this ID" are all OP using proxies to bump his spam thread.

you can report the thread to the mods by clicking the little triangle next to OP's post number and then clicking "Report Post".

good luck with your next venture OP, sorry your poll site didn't work out as well as you'd hoped

kek

this

ITT : people that are so alpha they had to read about it on the internet and autistically follow the rules regardless of context and actual reality

Not if they shower first

This is a politics board

>KR Soomusrong
This guy probably fought against Baltic Landwehr during our war of independence!

I had a femdom fetish and have had women spit in my face as I do this. But I'm over it now and won't do it anymore.

i've done it to like 5 or 6 different girls

i like it more than eating pussy desu

I can confirm this thread is spam posted by the creator of poll-maker.com. He's trying to boost his dismal traffic stats before selling the site. I can see the recently listed private auction for his domain on flippa.com through my premium buyer dashboard.

I suppose all the alleged shit-eaters in the thread with "1 post by this ID" are all OP using proxies to bump his spam thread.

you can report the thread to the mods by clicking the little triangle next to OP's post number and then clicking "Report Post".

good luck with your next venture, OP, sorry your poll site didn't work out as well as you'd hoped

virgin detected

If eating ass is degerante I don't want to be clean...

I love eat ass, OP

Meanwhile, whenever a woman cheats on her BF with me, the lack of oral is complaint number two about the BF.

Stay cucked!

it's degenerate if it's a fat braphog like in the OP

brappy

Obviously, poos have no ill effects from consuming fecal matter.

>braphog

you can report this thread (which has nothing to do with politics) to the mods by clicking the little triangle next to OP's post number and then clicking "Report Post".

good luck with your next venture, OP, sorry your poll site didn't work out as well as you'd hoped

>understanding how women work
>you

Kinky husbands very rarely get cheated on. Unless they're into that weird wife-sharing shit... but then it's not actually cheating.

Women fuck other men because of whay their husbands WON'T do, not what they WILL DO. You can accept that and work with it, or you can defer to your virginal friends here.

Were people actually responding? Why the fuck would any intelligent person to that?

>Calls himself white
>Doesn't eat the booty like groceries

24 year old prude here, I only like sex in the missionary position with the lights off.

The fuck does it mean to eat ass? I don't get it, are you literally using your hands to dig in there and find pieces of shit like a monkey grooming another monkey? How can a woman enjoy that? Please explain