/superior/

Daily superior general for superior people.

Invited: white protestant males of good character
Forbidden: non-whites, women, degenerates, non-protestant whites

Todays topic: how do we beat feminism and make our societies patriarchar again? I believe feminism and general feminization of a society is a core to all our problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I believe feminism and general feminization of a society is a core to all our problems
How so, my fellow white Protestant man?

>we

ayyyyyy

well, for starters you'd need to take a shower, clean up your room, get a job, stop wasting your time on a site for social rejects who unironically think watching Japanese cartoons and joking about le fuggin leaf xDDD makes them cultured and superior, and work at it until you have anything *at all* to be proud of apart from where the RNG lottery placed you at birth (and being a good goy who believes what he's told to in church)

can't do that though, can you? that's why we, the stronger culture, have won ;^)

regards, a part-yid degenerate feminist who drunkenly converted to islam a long time ago and is currently on speed

It makes our countries less right-leaning that causes all the cuckery and degeneracy that is happening AD 2017

Watch this and you will hopefully understand

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

lighten up, 49.1

oh I'm perfectly all right, thanks, I just said I was sped up didn't I? that means I'm pretty much biochemically incapable of getting flustered, even if I *were* the type to get hurt by a number some nerds came up with to indicate that people I've never even met aren't very good at running a country ;*

The fuck

Disgusting psychopatic cucks

hmmmm...

>be superior
>get AKBAR'D

Those aren't just arab attack it's terrorism, car bombing, mafia etc in general, stop posting it

it doesn't matter
I prefer Poland or Finland if being """superior""" brings crimes and terrorism attacks

Are Methodists Protestants?

>Invited: WHITE PROTESTANTS only
>Topic: How do we solve an issue which stems from WHITE PROTESTANTISM?

Don't make me laugh

>using government supplied data
yeah, why not post "eu is good/diversity is our strength" propaganda?

Show flag

You're not superior if you give away your nation to Islam or encourage millions of Africans and Asians to settle there. You have become weak and lazy. This is divide and conquer thread anyway.

SHOW IT, SUBHUMAN

True. Soon we will though

Bump

Gather my superior brothers!

>tfw superior nordic living in an all white area
feels good

Protestants are cancer.
We did well under Kohl, a Catholic. Then Schröder and Merkel came, both Protestants, and it's been going downhill ever since.

That is truly a fantastic feeling, my brother

You need to leave

Come here volk, don't let this general die

Poland is what Germany used to be.

False

Bump

Bump

Everything not catholic is a prot the cathocucks caused the darkages

Bump

Bump