Should women dress however they want AND without people commenting?

Should women be allowed to dress in whatever way they want, without people being allowed to comment on it?

Pic related in the same woman, but with different variations of skimpy clothing, and in different environments.

strawpoll.me/13638738

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_uscmRI9ZrE
youtube.com/watch?v=fhwKy1xtel4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dress a whore get treated a whore

They should try to not dress like a whore

No.
Everyone should dress nicely and trashy.
No exceptions!
Anything will do except whore-core,basic bitch and streetwear memes

The following are divine rights:
>The right to question
>The right to criticize
>The right to hate

>without people being allowed to comment on it
No

>the middle pic with the skirt

Holy shit that's a hell of a saggy ass

No I love being catcalled.

if you dress like a whore you are on your right of doing so.
I'm on my right of not threating you like a person nor like a woman that I'd share any kind of relationship with.

yummy bummy

This.
Why should some whore wanting to dress for attention mean my freedum of speech gets revoked?

>Britbong
>Implying Freedom of Speech exists for me

they can dress in whatever way they want

but

we can comment on it all day long

>freedom goes in both way!

until abdullah does it with his dick

its expensive

In white countries men don't feel obligated to make comments or rape wherever they go.
Women being naked works fine, here.

>Should women dress however they want
I don't know about "should" but I don't think there should be force involved.
>AND without people commenting?
No. How is a society supposed to function if people aren't criticizing each other's choices?

It's round, you dumb fuck

I don't like it when it comes from niggers/shitskins, so it must be regulated

ok so you have a choice to make then: uncuck your shitty country OR stop being a whore, both of which are probably impossible because french people are subhuman degenerates

Trick question, you are hiding other clear solution here

They can dress however they like but we are allowed to comment and decide, if we are in such position, whether it's appropriate for that circumstance.

Let's not be fooled by straight forward options, men

>Should women dress however they want
Yes anyone can wear anything they want out in public as long as it doesn't expose their genitals as that would lead to public nudity

>AND without people commenting?
In AMERICA I have the right to say whatever I like within reason as long as it doesn't involve threats or treason otherwise it's fair game

They shouldn't be wearing any clothes in the first place.

I'd eat that ass, desu.

>stop being a whore
Until France become a califate, i will still dress as I want. I don't care if some mudslims/turbofags nazi larper don't like it.

this. God would not create such works of art if he did not intend for us to gaze upon them, all day every day.

What's so great about it?

I am not *that* picky.

Is this why refugees are flooding into Europe?

but you can deny the holocaust so thats cool

why dress like a whore if they don't want to be viewed like one?

>anime poster
>will ever have a social interraction with a woman
>let alone treat one like a whore

ofcourse not... brrrrrrrraaaaaaaaapppp

To be whores without the negative consequences of being a whore obviously.

Pure and natural kiddo.

you're not supposed to avoid commenting if they're dressed like that like some limpicked aspie for fucks sake. Women like being treated that way and talked to dirty, no woman is offended by you thinking she's attractive unless she's an ugly sjw but in that case why would you even be hitting on her in the first place.

I'm not certain any more
Some user in a thread a while back said our laws had changed and now Holocaust Denial is grounds for imprisonment.
I couldn't find any source for this.
Also publically denying the Holocaust (on social media, for example) would probably get you locked up.
This country is fully cucked.

yes

How do you treat your whore?

my wife is not a whore

yes

Women are not your property you idiot. Regardless of the weight, height or the way they dress - all women are beautiful and free, not your fucking sex slave. Now shut the fuck up and go back to r9k

O-okay sorry about that user. How do you treat your wife?

you're free to dress how you like from prosecution of the law. That doesnt mean you are free to dress how you like and be free of consequences, especially from peer pressure and public shaming.

All it means is that uncle sam won't be the one to step in.

fpbp

They tried to implement that rule, but it's never came in. (((Labour))) would have done it immediately. There's also that (((EU))) legislation they've been pushing since about 2009 that unironically discusses the need for (((reeducation camps))) if you question the Holocaust, but it keeps getting rebuffed.
I'm 90% sure politicians have discussed it before and basically said, while they disagree with it, they won't curb people discussing history. They would have a cheek to with what the (((BBC))) is doing anyway desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=_uscmRI9ZrE

They can dress how they want

People can comment how they want

Freedom goes both ways

Women should be able to do anything without any consequences.

Isn't that what the western society is in a nutshell?

People should accept that clothing is a form of communication as much as verbal and body language is. What you wear says something about you. A police uniform speaks of authority. A fedora and sonic the pony t-shirt speaks of autism. A dress made from a see-through fabric speaks of sluttiness. None of these people should in any way be surprised if they are SPOKEN to in public or social media as if they have any of these qualities. That being said, someone dressing slutty is no invitation for uncivillized savages to feel them up.

might as well convert to islam you women hating idiot

Women dress like that because they want comments. The ones who complain are the fat whores who like ruining everyone else's fun

Well, we already lost that. ASIANed.
Good old times.
youtube.com/watch?v=fhwKy1xtel4

no

if a guy had his dick swinging around he would be arrested for indecent exposure.

but if a girl has her ass hanging out, it's fine? such a stupid double standard. not that I mind how it looks but what the fuck, it's still wrong.

>being spoken to in public is considered normal in Norway
I would punch people in the face for doing that, especially if I'm listening to music.

what do you mean

Cunts shouldn't wear clothes at all. They aren't people. I don't never let the cunts I own wear clothes.

who gives a fuck what women do or what they want. it was caring about them that got us into this fucking mess.

It's legal, but it's not socially accepted. If you try to push a conversation with someone that has no interest you'll probably just be ignored/considered nonexistent.

That's why the title "niggers of Europe" should be stripped from the Serbs and awarded to Ukraine.

I don't care about women, I care about my bank account.
Money > Bitches

Money owns bitches, money is their god, their lord and savior.
When you beta fags and white knights realize this, you will have leveled up in life.

Money owns women.
Get the money, you get the mentally retarded human beings with tits and vagina.
Congrats, you just leveled up.

You faggots haven't figure it out yet.

Most women cannot fix their own car let alone maintain it. So if they want to ride in a nice car you have to go through someone who can do these things or guess what? They need lots of moneys!

I want to rim her degenerate ass so bad

>Walking down the city sidewalk of any midwestern city
>Everyone says hi to you as you walk down the street

This is probably some sort of existential hell for continentals.

Also we let women whore it up as much as they want around here as long as they go to church and pretend to believe in Jesus.

how do women justify walking around naked, if they're not being paid to do so

Fact

If you weight lift for 6 hours a day and look like pic related, you can become a professional home wrecker.

If ass is out, I'm looking and if i can im putting it on my 16mb camera on my phone im gonna.

yes but segregate schools by gender during class time, boys can't concentrate when their classmates are basically naked

>6 hours a day
you'll look like shit if you lift for 6h a day
4.5-10h a week is optimal

the whores can dress however they want but men can stare as much as they want and say what they want, that's fucking freedom of speech

You can't have it both ways. Either dress modestly or be prepared for lewd comments.

>how do women justify walking around naked, if they're not being paid to do so
They don't justify it, nor do they do it.

>you can walk wherever you want
>
>but
>
>i can fucking murder you mid-stride
>
>freedom goes in both way!(sic)

logic

Go back to defending (((Lauren))), you fucking moron

>melt women's faces with acid
>get away with it because freedom goes both way

Feminists like to collate those that criticize them with rapists. But those that criticize just give then an advice, and tell them "dress however you want, but don't come complain if you get raped by the niggers you let into our society just because you wanted to get out the home and vote rather than staying with the safety if your home where no nigger can rape you, because you're a stupid bitch that considers advice to be 'mansplaining' and help to be oppression".

Women content themselves with small victories while missing the fact they lost everything else.

>On an anime img board
>shitting on anime

PUT DOWN THE KEYBOARD AND MOUSE AND SLOWLY WALK AWAY!

>savages
Mean mudslimes

>literally equating freedom of speech to being free to murder & assault

Are you guys memeing? Or actually retarded?

yes they should be allowed to shove their dripping STD ridden cunts into your face and you shouldnt protest nor call them even as much as "forward"

Follwing people around and yelling stupid shit at them is nigger behaviour and not "freedom of speech".
You wouldn't know, living in Pakistan.

"I have the >>>freedom to do it in a non-deterministic universe, therefore it's morally justifiable to do it"

Pls go

I think people should do whatever they want. If you want to dress like a whore, then do it. If somebody wants to rape you for it, then he should rape you for it. If you can defend yourself against it, then do it. If not, you are allowed to cry about it and demand for help. If people refuse to help, then they can't be punished for it. If I want to use my machine gun on a bunch of whores parading around in the street without armed guards, then I should be free to do it (and suffer possible consequences).

This way, behaviour will regulate itself.

Only if I can go out in public wearing a stained wife beater, too tight pajama bottoms with the front hole wide open so people can catch glimpses of my unkempt pubic hair, and green knee high plastic snow boots. AND YOU HAD BETTER NOT SAY A FUCKING THING, especially about my comically loud sombrero.

>nigger behaviour

So is baring your cleavage and asscheeks for everyone to see.

>Should women be allowed to dress in whatever way they want
Yes, and they have had this right for ages
>, without people being allowed to comment on it?
No, also most of the time other women are the ones critizing them

>following people around and yelling stupid shit at them
how was this ever implied at all in the guy's post? that would be harassment.

Are you saying that I'm literally not allowed to comment on the way someone decides to dress at all?
So I should be allowed to walk around wearing nothing but a thong, and people that comment on it should be arrested?

Where do you draw the line, you stupid fuck?

This too.

>Should women be allowed to dress in whatever way they want
Should they be ALLOWED to?
Yes
Should they?
No

You forgot divine right of kangz

Well, you are not arested, but you shouldn't dare calling the police if you get your nose punched in and look even uglier than the average Brit.

>Voicing your opinion is tantamount to murder
Jesus christ mate

>has never met a woman who likes anime

Women are insecure retards too. Even more insecure and retarded. Thats why they need chad

Women should be discouraged from wearing anything but a nice shirt & long skirt.

Of course. It is their Body, wtf

You can dress like you want. Commenting on it is beta af

Is this an argument? I can't tell. Are you just being retarded again, German?

>Equating commenting on someone's appearance to literal assault
This can't be what you're saying, Hans, please.

i can't imagine the self harm that would be caused by lifting for 6 hours a day

Some people are provoked by your unwarranted coment, so don't be surprised when they punch you.

This.
Men, don't fucking care. They just want to fuck 'em. Other women are who judge on how women wear clothes.

Attention, worth more than gold to them

Most white men have self control.

When you bring in masses of immigrants, brought up in a savage land. Well good luck with that!

They can dress how they want, they have to live with the consequences so why should we care?

That's what's wrong with Europe. Too many third worlders.

Go away

But that's literally assault.
"He said mean words" is not viable defence.

If someone comes up to you and comments on what you're wearing you are not legally allowed to punch them in the face. Surprising, I know.