So glad Trump drained the swamp, gave everyone affordable healthcare, enacted populist and protectionist policies...

So glad Trump drained the swamp, gave everyone affordable healthcare, enacted populist and protectionist policies, and ended all the wars overseas. He manged to do all that in just 6 months!

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/migrants-will-not-get-welfare-for-five-years/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Drain the Swamp
Jewish swamp in the National Security Council drained.

>Gave everyone affordable healthcare
You can thank the Jewish puppet McCain for not giving that.

>enacted populist and protectionist policies
Withdrawed from TPP
Withdrawed from Paris Accord
Ford, Carrier, Toyota, Mazda, Foxconn, and other companies bringing jobs back and investing billions.

>ended all the wars overseas
>Withdrawing troops from Afghanistan
>Cutting aid to rebels in Syria, step ending the war
>Purged Iran/Syria warmongers from NSC and recertified Iran deal
>Russia and China also voted to sanction North Korea BTW

>He manged to do all that in just 6 months!

Correct!
Also 1 million jobs added, stock market index highest at 22,000, jobs numbers average mothly exceeding expectations

Honest question: when will we start to feel the economic side effects of this change/bolstering?

>b-but he said he'd defeat ISIS in 30 days
>90 dead after MOAB
>ISIS out of Mosul
>ISIS regrouping in Libya, squeezed out of Iraq and Syria

lol you mongs actually believe that?
McCain is a retard but in this case he seems to be one of the few real patriots left not selling your people to some clique of Richie Richs dicksucking corporates and each other.

>muh small hands meme

This retard was somehow elected as President despite all odds meanwhile shill virgins like you post shit-tier threads every day

Looks like the shills are at it again.

>Implying Democrats aren't also dicksucking corporates

Why do you think FED managed to have all those rate hikes without crashing the markets?
Because these good numbers come in and got better each month for pretty much two years straight.
Prolevel: Smart money knew 1 YEAR IN ADVANCE that the first rate hike would be in september back then.
Do you know how disgusting it is to see you borderline-neanderthals not figuring out the FEDs third-grader language A DAY before that first hike?

Fuck off shillkike
You can't refute any of my points to your shit projections

Hillary was a disgusting bitch, but seriously you should have voted Bernie.
I know Trump was worth a try but trying to excuse that donkey-bottom for years to come is laughable murrican wrestling-tier degeneracy.

He'll ignore that/say you are a shill

He's posted with that same flag in many threads shilling for the donald.

>muh empty airfield meme
The first from the left isn't even a Jew.
>Kushner
This is the only thing he has influenced Trump on
>Mnuchin
He does literally nothing
>Miller
While a Jew, dismisses Jewish huddle masses poem and advocates for pro-white policies
>Michael Anton
Not a Jew
>Dina Powell
Not a Jew and has no influences on policy
>Gary Cohn
Defied him and withdrawed from Paris accord; pissed off Goldman Sachs president Blankfein

He's such a hard worker too, I mean he's only taken off about 25% of the days he's been in Office as vacation.

I mean, most Americans get what- 100 days of vacation? Trump has taken only a little over half that so far. That's big. That's amazing.

Is that so, shill?
You have refuted none of my posts and continue to call me shill

Who's the real shill here?

I wasn't joking...

>You should've voted for a communist Jew!
>laughable murrican wrestling-tier degeneracy.
Might want to look at Weimar 21st Century Germany.

>I'M GONNA PASS HEALTHCARE! I'M GONNA DO IT BIGLY!

I guess Dangerous Donald Drumpf is the only one publishing fake news.

(((Bernie)))

>Reused shit-tier memes
Is that all you have kike?

Never said that.
Congress does that you fool.

>Who's the real shill here?

Gosh, that's a good question.

Maybe the guy defending the roaring jackass who's quickly going down as the most disliked and incompetent President in history?

I wasn't fucking joking faggot

Go back to /r/the dicksucker with the rest of the fags.

>Disliked
Based on what, same polls by (((MSM))) that say he would lose election?
>Incompetent
Nice try.

You know there is a nice subreddit you go on to talk about your jewish neocon puppet and post gay shit with other fags.

I've never been to /r/t_d but nice try.

You aren't fooling anyone summer child, not with that fag flag.

Sadly I'm not one of them but you aren't used to having your shit-tier memes and retarded shilling being destroyed do you?

Honestly, redditard cuckservatives and Trumpfags are more annoying than Stormfags at this point. It refreshes me seeing that NatSocs understand what a failure Trump is. I honestly miss Sup Forums when it was full of libtards

>Fale News
>Drumpf: I got a call from the boyscout leadership exclaiming how my speech was the best in BOY SCOUT HISTORY.

>Drumpf: The Mexican President sucked my dick regarding how awesome my border policies are!

>Boy Scouts of America & Mexican President: That never happened.

>Drumpf: Okay, fine, I made it up. But it could have happened. That's big.

Hey, newfag, not everything that goes against your agenda is a (((conspiracy))). Lurk more and learn what actual Jewish tricks are

Nice try burger

>gains have dramatically accelerated

>Based on what, same polls by (((MSM))) that say he would lose election?

Your right. The poll estimates might have been off by only a couple percentage points.

Which means that polls, including Rasmussen, putting Trump at ~30-40% approval ratings have a margin of error of 15-20%.

>Fale
very bad job at shilling

>Fake quotes.
Fuck off.

Bernie was the only large candidate in the race who denounced illegal settlements and supported Palestinian autonomy, so while being a Jew, he is still less of a shill than Hillary and Trump

Yeah, flag of yours represent the dead of 100 million dead white, Christians. Lurk more, newfag.

>Shit, I can't refute Trump outright lying to the press about things that never happened.

>Better focus my response on a typo as I otherwise can't offer any refutation

So is Trump.
>Calls Western Wall not your territory
>Labels them a globalist terrorist and Palestinians do not incite attacks
>Tells Netanyahu to hold back settlements to his face

USSR had higher calorie intakr than the US ehile commies were in power but stick to your strawman memes, faggot. Also, Polish calorie intake under fascism was about 780 per day, but NT anyway

>muh Rasmussen
Oh, I don't remember Rasmussen having oversampled Democrat polls and giving 11 points to Hillary week before the election? Nice try.

TIL 70 Million Chinese were white christians. Most of those deaths were under Maoist China, you nonce. Also, "muh holodomor" was a result of drought and Kulak greed. Fascist deaths were murders of innocent working class citizens. Hitler had something going before he cucked out to industrialists

Those calorie intakes were really nice for the Polish right?

Here's how Bernie can STILL WIN
meatspin.fr

i wanted to vote hitler, but unfortunately he's austrian and dead.

Yeah sure, kike.

Suck a dick shill.
Read this and get salty, bitch:
anonymousconservative.com/blog/migrants-will-not-get-welfare-for-five-years/

Weimar Republic has much more to do with Trump than Bernie can ever dream about.

He failed to recognize your LGBBQ Pride month, banned mentally ill from the military, and doesn't go to your Ramadan kebab dinner.
He's having weekly Bible studies. We're turning America back to a Christendom, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Debunked in post before, redditard
Nice """""""infographic"""""". Also, did you know Hitler's grandparents were kikes? At least Stalin wasn't a cuck. Nobody paid him. He was the absolute authority figure in his country, while Shitler took Coca Cola cock and Hugo Boss ballsack

LOL they weren't. Is that the latest communist talking point?
LOL Stalin was a cuck. Was a Catholic and was blackmailed by Jewish Bolsheviks. They poisoned and killed him later.

Bernie is a geriatric career politician from a state not even Connecticut thinks matters who literally rolled over and let clinton peg him.
By any measure he was awful and completely full of shit.

Seriously I don't care what you do to your country as long as you don't bully the rest of the world like you did for decades.

He was better than her and probably better than Trump but we don't know.
ALl I say is: it can't be that difficult to come up with ANY reputable politican not looking for family first.
I feel the same about germany, Generation Y was / is asleep.

>it can't be that difficult to come up with ANY reputable politican not looking for family first.
It is.
I don't know how shit is in krautville, but here our federal level politicians and employees are hopelessly shit.
That is why an astounding number of Americans have stopped giving a shit about politics altogether and why we tend to gag when we hear of major changes because they typically all become a nightmare, even if they don't start out that way.

Yes it all the same over here and I bet we both complained about it too often.
Over here it's old boomers who don't even know how to use the internet running things.
From the outside it looks as if Merkel is that bad, but though i never voted for her there is things she did right unironically and probably not even with the actual outcome in mind, but that's a different story.
I mean if nobody is even able to challenger her it will be all the same over and over again, no real change.
There is no party I can or would want to vote for, not leftists or AFD populism.
SPD could have done it by they fucked up miserably out of fear to act too edgy for the broader audience they already lost years ago.
FDP will have a big comeback this year, mark my word. not because they are good, just because the others are that bad.

No one on Sup Forums can give you an honest answer. The truth is you will never see a change. If you get to be old enough you will see that it's all controlled to remain the same. Presidents come and go, the system is forever.

>Jewish Bolsheviks that he purged from his party
Dead people can't poison you. All the Jews in the Party like Trotsky, Zinoviev, Bukharin were murdered. He wasn't blackmailed by anyone, and those who did were murdered
Also, using LOL unironically solidifies the fact that you're a newfag redditard. Stop LARPing as a fashie and read a book. Your talking points are the same as the ones from (((Victims of Communism))) foundation. Maybe go and learn something about Fascism and stop being on the offensive when all your instigative arguments are fallible

Class war when?

>Saved us from sucking corporate dick
>By saving a law that legally requires people to buy services from private corporations

>This triggers the trumpcucks
oh this gonna be gud

Wtf is this Swamp Americans are talking about? Is there an actual swamp that needs to be drained? Why?

The only swamp that needs to be drained is the one currently occupying the White House.