Are movies and television too white?

ew.com/tv/2017/07/19/john-boyega-slams-game-thrones-lack-diversity/
konbini.com/us/entertainment/john-boyega-game-of-thrones-lack-of-diversity/

Star Wars actor John Boyega is calling out fantasy favorites Game of Thrones and The Lord of the Rings for a lack of diversity.

“There are no black people on Game of Thrones. You don’t see one black person in Lord of the Rings,” Boyega said in a recent interview with GQ. “I ain’t paying money to always see one type of person on-screen. Because you see different people from different backgrounds, different cultures, every day. Even if you’re a racist, you have to live with that. We can ruffle up some feathers.”

Boyega previously commented on diversity in pop culture after the first teaser for Star Wars: The Force Awakens came out and opened with him taking his Stormtrooper helmet off. Some fans of the franchise protested the casting choice, and Boyega responded by telling detractors to “get used to it.”

“I’m in the movie, what are you going to do about it?”

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/john-boyega-game-of-thrones-black-representation_uk_5970636de4b0110cb3cbb5db
archive.is/eZdVk
google.ca/amp/www.independent.co.uk/voices/dunkirk-france-1940-french-soldiers-algeria-commonwealth-white-wash-a7874501.html?amp
youtube.com/watch?v=iXYmFqEkCGQ
archive.is/WEs7b
wnd.com/2017/07/3-words-the-left-redefined-to-our-detriment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>are programs made by white people for a white demographic, too white?
>is this african tv show too black?
This has gone on for far too long. someone needs to end this already.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/john-boyega-game-of-thrones-black-representation_uk_5970636de4b0110cb3cbb5db

John said: “There are no black people in ‘Game Of Thrones’. You don’t see one black person in ‘Lord Of The Rings’. I ain’t paying money to always see one type of person on-screen.

What African TV show

Blacks demand whites make media portraying them because they can't/won't do it themselves

Remember to archive
archive.is/eZdVk

>ugly, no-talent actor looking for a free role in a big production despite his obvious short comings
>but i wuz a rebel n sheeeit

Isn't Greyworm black?

There are too many niggers on tv.

he has no dick. blacks need to know that other blacks have a long schlong

>There are no black people on Game of Thrones.
My lord, they really went out and hired the dumbest fucking nigger to ruin Star Wars didn't they?

>“I’m in the movie, what are you going to do about it?”

Not see the fucking movie, obviously.

I just finished watching Return of the King for the nTH time and thank God it was made when it was made.

Literal perfection

>so don't pay money to watch the movie to begin with fucking monkey, problem solved.

considering the fantasy setting and primitive transportation technology it would be reasonable to assume a racially homogenous population

>We can ruffle up some feathers
>We

By "we" he presumably means black stage school actors trained in the UK who go to the US, butcher the accent, work for peanuts then get back on the plane. This is part of what keeps black US actors out of a job.

LOTR lack diversity?

Orcs are muslims.
Uruk-Hai are the immigrants.

this thread is now LOTR memes

My aunt has this saying..."black people just aren't ready for prime time"

They're too Jewish

To bad they fucked up the hobbit. At least they won't get their dirty cash grabbing fingers on Hurins children and the simarillion for a few decades so they can't try to destroy that as well.

its an extortion tactic in order to get more work.

they are 13% of the american population but they think they are 50% because they live in black areas. they are actually overrepresented in the media

It doesn't matter if they cast you as Lord Nelson John, you will always be a nigger. Get used to it.

Plenty of niggers in LOTR

We Need to destroy this ungrateful uppity ape's career already.
This is something we should have done 2 Years ago.

>we should change literature and history so it aligns with the values of our politically correct SJWarriors.

They will complain about tokenism even if we did.
These types are forever the victim.

>Dunkirk movie was "white washed"

google.ca/amp/www.independent.co.uk/voices/dunkirk-france-1940-french-soldiers-algeria-commonwealth-white-wash-a7874501.html?amp

Why don't all these black/brown people go make their own movies/ shows if they feel so left out?

eat a dick boyega coon.

>Because you see different people from different backgrounds, different cultures, every day. Even if you’re a racist, you have to live with that.
Only if you're WHITE, otherwise you live in completely homogeneous communities. Just saying, John, you dumb fucking racist coon.

Someone inform Boyega that the orcs are the niggers

but there are black people in GoT, there was the bodyguard to the dorne prince and the pirate captain

im glad its to late to diversify got with only 9 episode left in the series

ASoIaF is so diverse that the Dothraki are supposed to look like a people that don't even exist irl

>black
>diversity
We should invade Africa once again, god knows they need it

On John Boyega's twitter he seems to be watching Shingeki No Kyojin

That anime has 0 niggers and pretty much all Europeans except for a couple asianbaits, Why doesn't he complain about that? GoT has more non whites

Who cares what some irrelevant nigger say?

There's at least 5 black characters in Game of Thrones, Missandei, grey worm, Salador xan, Areo Hota, that slaver, and quite a few besides.
And there's plenty of niggers in LOTR, They whole army of Sauron is just filled with niggers.

he big chimpin'

>There are no black people on Game of Thrones.
there are several actually, this is only the few

Sorry that Africa and Mexico don't exist in Middle Earth, fucking idiot.

Half. Missandei is also half black.

but they are making great movies

youtube.com/watch?v=iXYmFqEkCGQ

^this
What's his fucking problem?

only reason i wanna watch GOT is because its white

>Deramead Mithrildigger

Fucking lol

B-but GOT is set back in the days when there were only white people and dragons and sheeeiiiit.
>funny though how most of the fantasy crap is more ethnically white than some of the (((history))) programming

I'm so glad LOTR was made when it was. It squeeked in just before the SJW nonsense started.

If made today, you'd have black elves, Gandalf would be Arab, Frodo would be a woman and a lesbian, Legolas would be a tranny and all the orcs would be white people.

I am absolutely for diversity in media, but not if it's fucking mandatory.

If I want to make a movie with an all white or all black cast for some reason I should be able to do it and not justify myself to anyone.

Casting is a creative decision that the director makes. If a character has to be white, it has to be fucking white. Same with black or asian characters.

When you start forcing shit and censoring art, bad things happen.

>“I’m in the movie, what are you going to do about it?”

if they did LotR today, they'd totally make all the elves homosexuals, there'd be a scene where Legolas starts tongue kissing another dude and they'd be like, Aragorn do you not understand our liberated elven custom? you foolish man

i fucking hate niggers

this
i'm glad that this is the case for a lot of movies

>using jewgle AMP instead of archiving
>1 post by this ID
archive.is/WEs7b (10 hours ago)

>and all the orcs would be white people
Wasnt the main orc in the hobbit pale and had blue eyes?

>Legolas would be a tranny

to be honest, Legolas IS basically a trap

Not white enough. Africans and other non whites have their own nations producing thousands of homogeneous channels/media, so why do they need over representation in ours?

this is made under the assumption that we should be racially diverse. there's no good reason for that nor is it a necessity.
>stories from historically white europe/uk feature only white people!?!?! TRIGGERED

>mace dindu wants more niggers on tv
color me surprised

we shouldve picked our own cotton

Nothing wrong with Mordor, i mean they are about technical progress and all that shit, meanwhile humans, dwarfs and elves are nigger tier, with all that WE WUZ shit, literally healthy society without idiotic rulers

Who cares? Movie ticket sales are down, TV ratings are down, newspaper sales are down. Ad-blocker usage was up 30% in 2016 and will continue to increase. Netflix is also heavily in debt and will be forced to make cutbacks soon. The entire media industry complex is slowly collapsing.

no, he's just an asexual weirdo who likes hairy manlets.

lmao I had to google who John Boyega is.

So, why do we care about his "opynion n shiet "

this shit really makes me mad. Write your own fucking stories if you want blacks in it fucking asshole

They keep using that word. I don't think they know what it means.

This is actually terrifying

>the fucking ape nigger who WE WUZed star wars even mentioning lord of the rings
JUST FUCK OFF LET US HAVE OUR OWN THINGS

Top kek

Tolkien created LOTR as a sort of mythology for England, not Nigeria.

Ive been catching up on some of the lore in GoT and something struck me earlier. Know how Dany is portrayed as I am woman hear me roar? Really all the female leads, I even hear some betas around here bitch about it

In reality its all men pulling the strings from behind the scenes. Dany believes in herself blah blah blah but she would never be there if it werent for Varys' cunning and Tyrion's wits. Same for Sansa, Baelish has pulled literally every string to get her where she is. It could be argued that Cersei got to where she is on her own, if you ignore 40 years of Tywins influence, but shes the fucking devil and any woman who idolizes her simply for being woman is insane. There are 2 women I respect in the series, both Tyrells, but we saw what happened to them. Long story short, its a mans world and youre only there because it suits us.

Anyways the very first nig was in, what? Season 3? And he was killed for being a thief. kek.

I would bet all my shekels that this nigger has never read LotR in his life, and half my shekels he's never seen the movies. Everyone knows niggers dont have an attention span long enough to watch those films. They'd be distracted by something shiny or give up because its too complicated an sheeit. Where are the guns and naked bitches

His jew overlord told him to say this

I just KNEW this little faggot was a leftist piece of shit. The star wars writers even said that rogue one (I know he isnt in it) was about fighting "white supremacy" . LMAO!

Pic related. Diversity just means no white people. This is actually good for us because its awoken more white people than anything,excluding general monkey behaviour like rape,murder etc.
>safe spaces for blacks only
>class for "minorities only"
Segregation check!
>discriminating against white people
Worked for chicago /detroit right? Woops!
>shutting down highways/burning cities/ all that blm bullshit
These anti-white people are actually handing us an ethnostate on a silver platter and dont even realize it !! You peoppe think we need to win in the street against Soros' little felons?

We just need to create and enclave and they'll come. Cali used to be red before the illegals got imported/amnesty. The entire southwest will be leftist in 100 years and the cancer will spread rapidly . Texas,one of our former strongholds, will be blue in less than 50 years.

If Texas falls we will NEVER win a presidential election again. It's simple math. We need an enclave now.

Same goes with Sapkowski and Witcher.

He even implied (in books) that black people don't even exist in witcher's universe.
Ciri mentions that she saw some strange people with weird dark skin ( in other dimension )

It's what (((Communists))) always do - redefine words.

wnd.com/2017/07/3-words-the-left-redefined-to-our-detriment/

Hey look a talented actor I wonder why he was hired instead of a egg shaped nigger

I didnt mind mace windu and that han solos black friend but this whiny nigger has to go

>You don’t see one black person in Lord of the Rings

wtf there's orcs all over in that shit, what is he talking about

orcs are the niggers of LOTR

want a movie with black characters? make it. Why should others go out of their way to please you?

The nigger can go and watch Empire of Dust then.

>Because you see different people from different backgrounds, different cultures, every day.
no I don't

Like how they redefined racism so only whites can be racist.
It's a pity they can't see the irony

And I ain’t paying money to always see niggers type of person on-screen.

(((They))) keep putting niggers and faggots on screen because we keep paying to see it.

Umm no sweetie, if main character isn't black or 90% of the cast isn't black that show is racist and needs more diversity!

george martin wrote them WHITE so they are FUCKING WHITE

FUCKING NIGGERS FUCK OFF OF GOT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

i thought yennefer was a quadroon

Niggers are already represented in LotR...

>I ain’t paying money to always see one type of person on-screen.
>Even if you’re a racist, you have to live with that. We can ruffle up some feathers

Fucking asian racist pieces of shit! Apparently there is a entire nation of just one race making movies of that one race. Bastards!

Why doesn't he go and write a set of books basedon African mythology instead of whining about niggers don't appear in European mythology?

There is plenty of diversity in tha pic.
from brown to pale white, flrom red to black hair.