How does pol feel about the leader of russia

how does pol feel about the leader of russia

You mean the banks and oil magnates?

Strong leader. Don't know if it's good for his country he gets so many terms.

Russia, on the whole, needs development.

Putin a Proud Christian

He is not white

Cool guy. Would publicly humiliate again.

Nice sunglasses.

>tfw you'll never be Puti's dirty secret

Why live?

putin, like trump, is generalized by liberal media

which tells me he is doing a good job.

B A S E D A F
A
S
E
D

A
F

Is this a fucking anime

Shitty dictator with a good PR team

It could be a lot worse, however he seems to complacent , too centrist and too comfortable to deal with corruption which is the worst issue in Russia. He's like the Merkel of Russia.

Hopefully whoever is after him is more motivated to clean shit up

We have more than enough shit to sweep in our own country so I couldn't care less about him.

>I couldn't care less
Your English is officially better than 90% of Americans.

I noticed that as well, Americans tend to misspell a lot, at first I thought that their literacy is quite low however if you asked me to write grammatically correct in my native language it would also be filled with grammatical errors.

Logical presumption being that you get a bit "relaxed" when using your own language and misspelling is bound to happen then.

Or they simply don't care about grammatical errors since everyone can understand what you meant whether you write couldnt or couldn't, something that can't be said about my native language for example, spelling is important here.

shooo jew shoo

CNN stahp

I'm actually an immigrant here and working towards my engineering degree while working a full time job. I feel like most third generation+ Americans have been dumbed down by the education system and/or just became lazy. Most immigrants (legal, non-refugee) are taking the high-end jobs because they work harder. I think the same will happen to them though after a few generations.

This guy likes sucking cock.

I want him to fill me with his nationalism and pride.
>tfw a 63 year old guy looks more buff and masculine than me

Фeeл пяeтти гooд.

Just be proud and nationalistic. The only difference is he doesn't let fifth columnists hurt his feelings.

he's a shill for oligarchs, fuck him

Australia's media tonight : Putin swims shirtless!

I honestly don't know why I still have a TV.