Why can't right wingers meme?

Why can't right wingers meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Tq7iO
youtube.com/watch?v=knIroVvPZU4
google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/amp/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they don't live in ultra high IQ large neoliberal cities like the rest of the evolved future humans.

>cant name a single example of a meme for leftwingers
>can name 3 for rightwingers right off the top of his head
lol

>anarcho-stalinist

>anarcho stalinist
Lel.

>anarcho-stalinist
this meme is beyond my small republican brain

stalinist? first this faggot needs to be lynched

also all lefties do is talk about harry potter

>anarcho-stalinist

because you are manchild and faggot

Left memes: Obsessive, unfunny tirades about the Right.

Right memes: Appropriated and spread far and wide by normies because they're funny and adaptable.

>Anarcho-Stalinist

How are we supposed to beat someone whose entire existence is a joke?

>anarcho stalinist

You're right, the left can meme.

>left memes
Tepid and no punch lines out of fear of offence
>are always just thought bubbles made to get virtual pats on backs

>right memes
>spicy as fuck
>draw attention to dangerous societal double standards, such as LGBT 4 Islam
>impossible to report on seriously without looking like a fuckwit (neonazis are worshiping frogs and numerical ouijas on a Filipino tie-dying newsgroup and changing election results!)
>viral as fuck

>mfw that picture

you know what im an anarcho stalinist now, if fact we all should be

Further proof right wingers can't meme or understand ironic humor. Obviously he is not an anarcho stalinist, that is clearly a joke to anyone with a modicum of intellect. JFC.

>left: fake news!
>right: FAKE NEWS LOLOL THIS IS OURS NOW
>left: n-no
>left: alternative facts!!! (lasts about one week in the memeosphere)
>right: YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

>right winger: everything I don't like is fake news!

>left winger: Actually, if you look at the facts and compile the data, right wing websites like Breitbart and Infowars contain the most fake news.

>right winger: reeeeeeeee shut up feminazi! it wuz the joooooooooos!

>left winger: Sigh. Are you guys even trying any more?

>left memes about Harry Potter and politics

>I was only pretending to be retarded

hyuk hyuk hyuk

Not an argument.

Left memes: HAHA DRUMPF
Right memes: Basically everything else since anything on the internet eventually gets labeled as far right, up to and including baneposting.
archive.fo/Tq7iO

le sigh, sweety, how do you explain crime statistics?

leftwing memes are so stronk that even the leftwing memes are rightwing memes

lemme tell you about this little guy called pepe...

Sorry but a recognition trigger isn't a joke

I get that reference was never met with any kind of real laughter

I understand this meme

>136346346
wow what a spicy response, well-memed my friend!

Leftist can't make arguments

like seriously, i get a kick out of you little hippies talking about facts while pushing 'we are all equal' trite, and gender politics

this nigga calls himself a stalinist, stalin wasnt a fucking pussy

good one

anything following anarcho doesn't mean shit, whoever has more guns tells you what your government is

you too

hi

Implying Lefties actually argue anything instead of just shouting RACIST!!!

If the right can't meme, how come Trump is President? "Anarcho Stalinist" is a good meme? Because that's really fucking lame.

It's the other way around, actually.

The lefties go to is "lol this is like the Nazis did!"

>leftist:everything i don't like is fascism and nazism
name a single left wing meme that is popular fag

back to /b, shill

fuck

>right-wing humour

Left-wing memes are text heavy because of the deep and intellectual ideas expressed.

Right-wing memes are snappy and to the point because retarded man-children have a short attention span.

Those left memes are bullshit and are forced and stale. Those on the right aren't bound to their sacred cows and that is why they meme far better. It is the factor of taboos that determines if something succeeds or fails

Hell take it from Duckman:
youtube.com/watch?v=knIroVvPZU4

Precisely.

what the fuck is a thin eyed chink doing in this board? should be doing my fucking taxes

>left memes
>duh harry potter star wars HITLER

>right memes
>lol lets support trump and see what happens

Liberals are buttmad because their memes will never take physical form. It isn't even a content anymore. Leftists lost with the election of Trump. They'll never be able to scrub his names from the history books. tl;dr - you lost. get over it

Serb nigger
fuck it

Wow, a racist joke! Much funny! Such cool!

King (((Chicken)))

Alright let's do this, roll

i think the reason for the awful left-wing memes is the fact they take everything super serious. they still think that the president is anything more than a meme, or that the government is actually democratic and our vote matters. whereas we are either blackpilled and full chaos mode or know that the Jew runs the country and the only solution is to accelerate collapse

rollerino

The left can't meme because they never exercise their brains. Their media/culture diet is pure comfort food. Anything challenging or interesting is deemed "offensive" and destroyed.

Many elements of the new right are inherently funnier because they are ppl who were banned from the left for being funny.

>left wing memes
>deep and intellectual
>left wing

Only lefty "memes", I've seen were some retarded comics

Nigger

>Sup Forums memes
>duh niggers jews HITLER

>left memes
>harry potter and game of thrones (not even the book, just the show)

>Sigh. Are you guys even trying any more?
Even when you're trying to make the right look dumb you end up painting leftist as a bunch of weak cucks. A right-winger doesn't sigh. A right-wingers guillotines that piece of shit for not respecting his authority.
>actually, if you look at the facts and compile the data...
Niggers are inherently more violent and less likely to succeed.
>w-well the data suggests
That Jews do hold key positions through which they're pushing their anti-white propaganda
>b-but m-musli-
Mudslimes are by far more violent and more authoritarian than the average beta cuck, as evidence by terrorist/crime stats, yes.

roll

>that the president is anything more than a meme

Nothing screams "I'm 12 years old" like saying something like this.

The person who occupies the most powerful political position in the world, who could start a nuclear war at the press of a button and has the capability to destroy billions of people's lives is more than just a "meme".

Right memes are 90% unironic left shitposts......by niggers and women HA, zingggggg

Left memes: Majority of Tim Buckley
Right memes: Loss

>could start a nuclear war at the press of a button and has the capability to destroy billions of people's lives is more than just a "meme"
Yes, it's the best meme.

>A right-wingers guillotines that piece of shit for not respecting his authority.

Guillotines were used by the left-wing revolutionaries in France against the right wing aristocrats. Nice try though, shame right wingers are too ignorant to know anything of history.

>telling right wingers they can't meme while using a doge meme
kill yourself you subhuman faggot

utfgy

>Not taking your memes into 3D

nah, if you really believe that youve got a long way to go. Trump is literally 100% powerless and the exact same as Hillary wouldve been. If you arent just trollin id highly suggest researching the Fed and the Jewish control of government. You can even find dozens of Israeli politicians flatly admitting this

>claims to fight for the working class
>is a condescending smug faggot

roll

Okay i'll bite
>communists aren't human
>samuel hydekin the infamous shooter
>hitler
>paganism
>based pinochet

>Mudslimes are by far more violent and more authoritarian than the average beta cuck

The muslims right wingers hate are the most right wing muslims.

Jihadism is a fascist ideology.

Deal with it.

fucking lol
its a beheading

Stop being offended for me

fucking libtards

I bet that guy was picked last in gym.

So can we see any examples of so called leftist "memes"? All I've seen from them is memes about their memes being great, but not actual memes. They also have this "right cant meme" meme which is fucking pathetic desu.

>dat spacing

>Jihadism is a fascist ideology
you mean ISLAM

ROLL

shit

Shut the fuck up with your nuclear war bullshit.

All of Sup Forums has been praying for a nuclear apocalypse since we got here. It's the reason we are here, just fuck right off

>heh I bet if I claim the revolution as a modern left-wing movement i'll gain virtue points
Classical Liberals are unfortunately right-wingers & deserve death.

>is a condescending smug faggot

Right wingers always call us condescending for the simple fact we have more historical, political, psychological, sociological, philosophical and anthropological knowledge than they do.
Left wingers actually bother to go out and explore the world and have new experiences, that's why we are more likely to have degrees and travel to foreign countries whilst right wingers fester in outdated tradition and backwardness.

I pose a simple question - Is a teacher condescending for teaching children? Or just doing their job?

you mean islam faggot stop defending mudslimes

>bottom text on picardias

That's a new one.

someone post a lefty meme i dont think ive seen one

sheeeeiiitt

google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/amp/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html