Fuck white people

Fuck white people

Ethiopians wasn't even taken by whites you fucking inbred retard

Another shit thread. Saged.

They had their own land and it was left alone, the slaves came from the west coast of Africa, which is genetically different from the east coast of Africa

The American niggers are not close to being Egyptian kangz and their only achivement is leeching of welfare without being sent back to Africa

Well they sure didn't see, hear, or smell the the great white man now did they?

Niggers BTFO

Well they sure didn't see, hear or smell the italians coming to gas them.

>Have superhuman senses
>Still get btfo
>There are people who belive this alive today

But they didn't see or hear the giant fuck off ships and muskets did they

>ethiopiandict
>ethiopia was never taken by whites
>can't even spell ethiopia

WE

WUZ

Kangs!

>Ethiopian Diet
That's a funny of spelling famine

>hear and smell 3.5 miles away
That would probably be pretty annoying and drive you mad. Just imagine being out in the middle of a city, the noise and scents!

wtf i hate white people now

>Africans used to smell from miles away
They've still got that, believe me

Weeze Wuzz Bloodhoundzz and Sheetz!!!!

WE

WUZ

EVERYTHANG!!

>could see hear and smell for 3.5miles!
this is some superhero level shit of "WE WUZ KANGZ" edition.
next thing they will claim they created humanity and white people , oh wait they did that already to.

niggers are the biggest liars and shittalkers on the planet making jews blush even and thats quite a feat.

If they was so good, how cause they didn't smell da white man coming to take them as slaves? Nigger logic.

Well, having that shit might be great while chucking spears. But we white people have been living in societies for some time now

were actually the first african nation to beat a major european power

JUICE

Funfact: First picture was a joke advertisement poster of a Flemish radio station called Klara.

They traditionally aired classical pieces but expanded to old time Jaz and blues songs of the 20s - 40s.
Thats why the joke the black face mozart

>They've still got that, believe me
Underrated.

CHICKEN

DID YOU KNOW? that op is a major faggot

THIS IS NOW A WE WUZ KANGZ THREAD!!!

GORILLA

Hi mr pajeet how are you shilling here for 3 ruppes a post it is ok i pity your retarded shithole you cant shit in a toilet your nation is autistic newfags will replay to you but when the gibs from shareblue run out you will starve on the streets
sage these kinds of threds

>DID YOU KNOW? that op is a major faggot
Nigger detected.

Fucking sage

i need to make a chicken pasta bake sometime

Nice one mate kek

2017. The year i came to terms with accepting im a racist person. I hate niggers. I hate nigger logic, nigger culture, nigger ego, niggers in general. Thanks Sup Forums

nice try NSA

>The African woman could use Dragon shout and fly and see the future
Get captured by a 7 man expedition with swords

At least we are people. Enjoy being a subhuman shitskin in a feces riddled third world hellscape. I would be mad if god had fucked me over as bad as he did you as well. Stay salty faggot.

sex-ed class

OP needs to be raped and murdered. id love to see a video of OP being beaten and burned alive. also kill all of OPs kids with a sledgehammer

>see 3.5 miles

So beyond the curve of the earth? 3.5 miles isn't even far ffs. That means tge dumb niggers wouldn't be able to see clouds or the moon.

You try to go a month without food, you'd smell it 10 km away too.

Ethiopians are Caucasians. They're far closer to Europeans genetically than Negroids.

when you smell gun power and don't know what it is, it doesn't matter how good your senses are.

>ethiopians
>slaves

american nigger education

>#EthiopianDiet
lmao which one of you absolute madmen made this?

WUZN'T

They aren't Caucasian, if anything they would better be classified as mulattoes.

Does anyone have a collection of these memes?

It would be awesome to change them to include white people.

NO ! THEY WUZ KANGZ . ALL OF THAM. AN EACH KANG HAD JEW SLAVES. AN GOD HATED THE KANGZ FO BEING SEW KEWL SOW THEY GOT FUCKED UP BY PLAGUES AN SHEEEIIIT

>mfw even we pajeets are also making fun of kangz

I identify myself as a white male