youtube.com/watch?v=0KYroBErj1g
youtube.com/watch?v=7EYvQMDLZZk
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
youtube.com/watch?v=EpJJkzj1Ynw
youtu.be/Nbyx-Ad6yXM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TgL_5QcZCMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop watching tv

You don't need to watch tv for movies, grandpa.

Glengarry Glen Ross

Good one. Also Network.

That's the sub plot to the movie, guy.

Schindler's List

25th hour

youtube.com/watch?v=TgL_5QcZCMo

Fug, I get it now.

Century Of The Self

imdb.com/title/tt0432232/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Das Netz

imdb.com/title/tt0434231/?ref_=nv_sr_4

youtu.be/cqxwKB4Thsg?t=1h2m12s

neat

Is this bait? What's with the half frame and sound?
Buy the movie you nigger

Jurassic World.

(((They))) create a hybrid species of dinosaur by mixing other dino dna and modern species dna in order to make money off the entertainment-crazed masses.

It is violent and unpredictable and wreaks havok .

It is only finally defeated through the collective efforts of 3 based pure old-school dino species.

AntiChrist 2009

The original Deathwish was great. The remake has been accused of being a "film off the alt right," but it's not out yet.

Er Ist Wieder Da dropped some major red-pills.

Man I wish Chris Farley hadn't died. I would have loved to see him as the cable guy role.

The greatest story never told

It promoted the cop as the good guy, that despite a frustratring life you should thrive to become a better person and respect the social order.

overrated, literally crap movie.

>muh money, muh bling

another day another dollar

> IM KINO

Is this shit pure kino or what?

I was afraid to watch it because i thought it would be anti Hitler and anti NatSoc propaganda, legit shocked at how good the movie was, basically /ourmovie/

obligatory

Kek

idk if its still in theaters.

exactly, Hitler was very likable and red-pilled.

The Truman Show is very Huxleyesque

Can't believe no one posted this yet. Travis Bickle is the embodiment of Sup Forums.

Pretty good flick.

Everyone comes together and defeats jews? When will this happen?

Neo Ned

(never saw it, but when i wanted to i couldn't find it since it's censored as fuck here, so i assume it's pretty redpilled)

I fucking love this movie, but I get a lot of mixed messages from it.
On one hand it glorifies the raw animistic nature of man, but then turns around and condemns it's entire thesis for
>muh happy ending.

youtube.com/watch?v=0KYroBErj1g

You're dumb as fuck if you don't realize this is an anti-hitler movie

youtube.com/watch?v=7EYvQMDLZZk

Sup Forums + Sup Forums = Clarence Worley

Idk, depends on how you look at it; the towers still blew up. We just dont know how crazy everyone acted after because the movie is over.

>/pol

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

>idk if its still in theaters
of course it isn't

yeah, so was that redskull comic.

bluepill movies that accidentally redpilll.

>falling down
>red pilled

>abusive father goes on a rampage pointing guns at random people
>kills the nazi in the movie
>cucks out of life at the end and shoots himself

Blue pilled as fuck man.

Death Wish with Charles Bronson.

>is the embodiment of Sup Forums.
No man in real life would care about some dumb whore and risk his life to save her.

The only good post ITT

>You have a pimp?
>Uh-huh.
>Is he black?

Seriously Sup Forums go watch this shit if you haven't seen it, it is pure comfiness plus unassuming, morally-benign racism

>shoots himself
WRONG
And that part was pure kino. "I would've got you". Absolutely perfect. Scene couldn't have been better.

>go on a rampage because of an illegal immigrant who commits crime and gets killed for it
ok redd!t.

Ah, I haven't watched it in a while but still, not redpilled at all.

>anti-christian
>empowered genious independent woman who don't need no man and also figured the heliocentric model centurues before Copernicus
>red pilled

We'll never see their like again.

thanks user. this one goes into my "to watch" folder.

This film basically highlights what's happening to Europe and the western world. Being raped and taken advantage of its generosity, it takes vigilante justice to go and kill all those who wronged innocence.

I'm not in the mood for a comedy just now.

Yeah, it definitely isn't redpilled. Though very few, if any, movies actually are.

yea but it started out with promise.

ALSO I think that the Sicilian scene perfectly displays the casual and open old-school "racism" of the early 90s. You have the character that you're supposed to care about/empathize with calling the "bad guy" a nigger as a final act of disrespect.

>Why did Walken lose his temper and kill Hopper in this scene?
>Well, Walken was going to kill him no matter what, so Hopper decided to say "fuck it" and called Walken a nigger and insulted his heritage
>Haha, well yeah, if you're going to die anyway then you might as well insult him in the worst way possible

It is like a window into a totally different time.

THis one is actually pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=EpJJkzj1Ynw

People are already calling this an "alt-right" movie. Notice how most of the criminals are actually black.

Eyes Wide Shut
Kubrick died for this film.

>Frederic Raphael, who co-authored the Eyes Wide Shut script with Kubrick, recalled that the director once remarked that "Hitler was right about almost everything", and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the Eyes Wide Shut script.

>Raphael was further puzzled over Kubrick's cryptic praise for Hitler, unable to decide if Kubrick was jesting.

>After Raphael mentioned Schindler’s List, Kubrick replied: “Think that's about the Holocaust? That was about success, wasn't it? The Holocaust is about six million people who get killed. 'Schindler's List’ is about 600 who don’t."

Gone With the Wind is literall a pro-South/ Confederacy movie.

Damn, Sup Forums is becoming facebook.

you're fucking retarded
>white guy wants to see his daughter who is being held hostage by his ex-wife who falsified abuse claims
>white guy loses it
>entire police force is racist and thinks mexicans/niggers are committing robberies and shooting up local businesses
>grizzled retiring cop realizes its this psycho white man
>recruits his latina love interest to help him on the case
>disobeys the captains orders to go on a crusade to stop the evil white man from """harassing""" his wife
>shoots the white guy in front of his daughter
so reddit tell me how this is redpilled?

Watched this movie last night, red pilled as fuck

have a like my subhuman friend.

Unironic. Has one of the more honest portrayals of a Jew in film, even has a scene with him kvetching about antisemitism in a way that makes him look hypocritical after not really giving a fuck what the black characters deal with regularly.

Lol that's a pretty based scene.

Under Siege

Hell or High Water
suprisingly good

rompa stomp

>red-pilled
>movies

pick one

you can't have both.

Try books next time.

>numale gets redpilled the hard way

The Childhood of a Leader

Guess the movie was too smart for you, jamal.

Since it's Hiroshima day

Honestly shocked a European arthouse film managed to have a somewhat red pilled message, but "Viridiana" did and is one of the better films I've seen desu.

It only went into full cuckmode right at the very end where it's implied Hitler imprisoned Sawatzki, and the parts where he executed his dog for nipping his finger and when he littered while commenting on the beauty of the German landscape. Other than those 3 moments, there's tons of other moments in the film that genuinely do normalize the idea of Hitler "returning" and far-right ideas in general. Like when Hitler is talking to that woman about breeds of dog and basically explains why racemixing is bad, and the woman just fucking agrees with him, because it makes sense. What the fuck else was I supposed to get from this scene other than an actual redpill about race?
youtu.be/Nbyx-Ad6yXM

Yeah, I'm fairly convinced the dog scene was inserted because they needed to make Hitler the 'bad guy'. It's such a lazy form of evil. And of course, in real life Hitler loves dogs.

Fucking this.

just got done watching The Hidden Face, it was a well made film

Wow, never thought of that. He would have been awesome in it

This.

25th hour showed the two Irish Goys as alpha and good looking. It showed their Jewish friend as wimpy, fat, and a neurotic pedophile.

As a rich Irish New Yorker who's lived a lot of his life in Manhattan, this movie (and Bonfire of The Vanities, the book....fuck the movie) are the two most accurate portrayals of life in NYC.

Anyone on Sup Forums who hasn't read Bonfire should go fuck themselves. It is the most honest book on race and leftism out there.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TgL_5QcZCMo

Very good! Would highly recommend.

>t. assblasted christian who can't handle historical truth.

Go eat a fucking monkey.

Gran Torino.