Do you think she did anything wrong?

Do you think she did anything wrong?

poll-maker.com/poll1139670xf4ea419f-48

Those eyebrows tell me she's prone to bad decisions.

I think she herself had been depressed and suicidal for a long period of time.

The boy had been suicidal and constantly tried to kill himself, despite her trying to help him, make him stop, asking him to seek help.
But when she realized that he was dead-set, on not living anymore, I think that she could finally empathize with his wish, and also believed death to be a sort of escape from a bad existence. ( due to the fact that she herself was depressed, and on anti-depressive medication ).

I think that she didn't push him, but more like supported him.

But still, you are subjugated to the laws of the country you are in, and america doesn't allow for assisted suicide.

So yeah, she did something wrong, she broke the law.

Equality doesn't exist in nature only equality in the eye of GOD under LAW.

God doesn't want kids sneaking around via text messages encouraging suicide.

no, freedom of speech
and I tell people to kill themselves all the time so I don't really care

Wrong question.

What she did was morally wrong.

It was not illegal, and the judge is a faggot for ruling otherwise.

no... She did nothing wrong except dating some evil beta cuck

>supporting her man is morally wrong

This is why USA is fucked

Tell bf to kill himself
He actually did it the absolute madman!

She's a piece of shit, I hope she tries to kill herself in prison and they put her under care so she has to live out her days in misery.

Yeah, she's alien levels of ugly. Shit should be illegal.

No

She didn't assist him, she just told him to kill himself. He bought everything and did everything while she was not present.

FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME

I love that girl. She looks like Cara delevinge. I need to find a way to contact her. I'd like to provide a life for her in Japan.

I'm of the opinion that a lot of teenagers get depressed in high school and get over it when they become adults and don't have to deal with the social environment of high school anymore.

So yeah, I think it was morally wrong. She should have just stopped talking to him.

Plus I don't think they were really even boyfriend/girlfriend. They didn't live that close to each other and I don't think they saw each other much. It was mostly an online/texting relationship.

She doesn't have any FAS features, she's just regular ugly.

Yes.

She didn't just say "kys".

She outright exploited a mentally vulnerable guy and coaxed him gently into killing himself.

>Adult wanted to kill himself
>Had tried many times before
>Keeps telling this to an underaged girl on psych meds for some reason
>She tells him to get help, see the same psychiatrist she went to etc.
>He refuses, wants to die too bad
>Tries to get this girl to die with him in a Romeo and Juliet style because he's a psychopath
>After months of convincing, she agrees with his decision as it appears it's the only way for him
>Starts telling him to
>One time she tells him if doesn't want to anymore that she will get him help, he refuses again
>Eventually he kills himself
>She's blamed and has to go to jail for over a year (if she loses the appeal)

Please explain how this is fair and how she's not the real victim in all this? Also explain why it would be better if Conrad was still alive seeing as how he was trying to get this girl to kill herself, he may have found another young girl to get to do it with him.

Yes she was 100% in the wrong. She had several options she could've chosen and no matter the outcome she'd wouldn't have been guilty of anything. She could've blocked/ignored him, told his family, told some suicide help agency or just told him to stop bothering her. If she did that and he killed himself she wouldn't have been guilty as it's not the responsibility of a regular person to help a suicidal person, especially since helping them is like arguing with someone devoit of logic. However she didn't chose any of those options and coerced him to kill himself. Also telling people to kill themselves on the internet and telling suicidal people that they should do it, because it's the right choice for them, are two completely different things.

She didn't coerce him, that would mean she threatened or forced him to do it.

fetal roastie syndrome

Maybe the wrong word, then manipulated or coaxed. Also one of the definitions for coerced is "to dominate or control, especially by exploiting fear, anxiety, etc." which seemed somewhat fitting to me.

According to the judge the only thing she did which crossed the legal line was telling him to get back in his truck after he got cold feet.

He claimed she had a "duty to care" for him at that point. Where that supposed legal duty came from was never adequately explained.

If you're dead set on killing yourself you don't talk about it you just kill yourself.

The fact that he reached out meant that he wasn't detached from his life but sought help.

loser poll, no 'wrong but not illegal' option.

I'd have given her pass right up to when she told him to get back in the car.

Natural selection. The neurologically inferior, suicidal people should be weeded out.

She probably got sick of his beta whining and finally said go ahead and fucking do it pussy

No.