Brit Bong Police Memes

As a bong, I feel ashamed of my countries police force.

Why are they such pussies?

Because we live in a communist nightmare.

just use your guns to defend yourself from tyrann- oh wait, you don't have guns

It's 1984 but working with more resources

So we are watched all day for bad opinions but we are also distracted by cool entertainment like Game of Thrones and Harry Potter!!!1

So in essence everyone but the ruling class is both the proles and middle class from that story

British police are the fucking worst. I follow a Facebook page that makes memes and shit about Jacob Rees-Mogg and one of their admins had the police come to his house about posts criticising islam.

How fucking cucked is this country? Like the content in question was literally harmless - and they're wasting resources on speaking to him over it? Meanwhile violent crime is soaring everywhere. We don't have it as bad up here in the north with moped gangs like they do in London, but we make up for it with fucking homeless drug zombies roaming the streets just out of their minds on spice and other shit.

I want our country to just start fucking burning already so we can start rebuilding it. It's so sad seeing how things have dramatically gone downhill just in the last 10 years.

because they wear silly hats and people call them "bobbies"

i really hate your shitty country.

meanwhile in australia pepper spray, tazers and even fucking nerf guns are banned.

show your own real flag fgt

There isn't any British police. The police you talking about are English police.

ONE DEATH IS TOO MANY
NO TURBO OR 8 CYLINDER UNTIL YOU'RE 22 FUCKO

das rite straya boi

oy vey!

bang... bang... CRASH

-DROP THE BUTTERKNIFE

--GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR

---WHY ARE YOU AGAINST ISLAM

they fined me once for driving a factory supercharged 4 cylinder on Ps (only around 100hp).

OI HOW DARE YOU POST THAT MEME!!!

Im gonna go to London and lick the feet of your schoolgirls,cheeky lads

They used to come from the working class, now police are ex university types with degrees in diversity, bumsex and all that shite.

>giving working class grunts Authority
Thats quite communistic.

Ah so you were raped ayy? Well then let's see your consent pehmit

they're not pussies, YOU'RE pussies, because when a military force tells you to do something, you do it, instead of fighting back.

You are all a bunch of sissies.

1950s British bobby - polite yet firm, wear proper uniform and hat, physically strong without being gymbros, envy of the civilised world

New British police - 'alphas', show off biceps in casual polo shirts, facial hair to impress women

they only had real authority over other proles.

the rich would have funds for good lawyers/bribes/etc

Normans mate. Normans. The Norman and Jewish cabal must be stopped.

>the virgin police
>the chad constabulary

I DEFEND that.
The poor remain poor because they masturbate

don't be a minion
bin that opinion

I bet half of them carry airsoft guns because they fear real ones would give them ptsd.

Would Britain be better off if the police were abolished and unalienable right to bear arms respected?

>The poor remain poor because they masturbate

The poor remain poor because they don't have any money.

Don't eat pork
Bin that fork

This is why we fought a revolution. God bless America

Good new meme, this isn't perfect yet and has mileage

> t. Constable Abdul.

Also since 3rd World shitskins came to Britain police changed from Neighbourhood Watch to full blown Military. Really makes you think

Good question, depends who takes up the privilege.

How can a program like this be implemented without giving access to nogs and pakis?

Another question, do they allow muslims to guard train stations or join the military or do they subtly discriminate?

I would not want to be muslims.

Honestly I have no idea how I would react if the police came to my door and gave me trouble for liking internet memes.

Is there any hope for Britain? Are there any politicians striving to uncuck?