Why are literally ALL women so pro-refugee?

Every young woman I know is adamantly pro-refugee, to a degree that's not even negotiable. Not just in social media, but in real life as well, although they seem to be ridiculously outspoken on social media. I literally have never seen a woman with a neutral or anti position on refugees.

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/0146167299025001001
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because they lust after refugee dick

They're easily influenced by celebrities and media.

They get stuffed up with multicultural shit at school and like the children they are they never awaken to reality.

because for the fist 18 years they are being indoctrinated every single day by the current liberal power-structure

the time they should bond to their future husband and adopt and form to him (from 12) she is instead going to school where she adopts and mods to the ruling power (LEFTISM)

Because they have weak , tame, docile men in their lives, so they look elsewhere

My women know their place and love it

In my personal experience I've met more German girls who were anti refugee than young German guys so idk. (I live in Germany)

>no.1 female sexual fantasy is rape
>guess who is very likely to rape

Women no matter what age are attracted to the same things a 12 year old girl would feel 10.000bc ago the moment she was impregnated

Imagine the Confidence, dominance and manliness how your x100 grandfather impregnated your x100 grandmother, his 25-30 year old dick must have been literally the size of her arm and his wiseness and knowlegde must have been astonishingly proportional to her because she has spent the past 12 years in a protected cave or protected community where as he on the other side was hunting pray he HAD to outsmart and protecting the community from other tribes e/c/t

so all the things women are attrackted to
>Confidence
>Strength
>Intelligence
>muh big dick
>dominance

and the same things for man

did women get impregnated when they were worn out 30 year old back then? no they were getting stuffed with babies once they were able to produce them

so ALL man are attracted to things in a women a 12 year old women would have

>Beauty of the youth
>Tight fit body
>Cuteness
>femininity or childishness
>tight vagina
>call me daddy
so tell me without the today social lense that a 30 year old man shouldnt take a 12 year old as his wife?

at 12 she is still formable and she can grow up to become the mans soul partner

Every woman i know is redpilled af

Emotions over reasoning

Women make decisions on short term feelings vs long term planning. This is also why men make better leaders. Feelings vs. logic.

because they have the inability to think for themselves therefor are prone to online propaganda from websites such as Facebook and twitter

Social brownie points, really. I doubt most of them have spent a minute researching the matter or have an informed opinion about it. It's just about those brownie points.

My gf isn't and my ex gf wasn't but both are Japanese not white.

fuck off muhammed

because women identify as victims

because
>"bwaaa its so sad T_T"

Because they feel that white males can't protect them therefore they go to bed with the enemy. Happened many times before in history.

Because virtue signalling/pretending to care is a woman thing.

They shut up if you talk logically.

And red pill them of the effects of bringing in millions of useless immigrants on the economy and safety of a city.

Cause they first use feelings then logic on any given situation, thats what estrogen does to you.

they have been lead to believe that those fleeing are women and children from syria.

any rational human would have acted in that case to save them.

the media doesnt really take the time to point out that the people on these boats aren't ethnically syrian, women or children. or that despite europe taking in 10 million whoever the fucks, syria's population has increased the same as it did prior.

Because
Melbourne

ITT: hugless kissless virgins who don't understand women

>(I live in Germany)
me 2

Same

not an argument you subhuman 54% shitskin

Because women are parasites on society themselves so they feel kinship

They are immensely susceptible to groupthink and peer pressure

I've met redpilled girls from Eastern Europe and East Asia but I don't think it's possible in Anglo/Western European culture because the brainwashing is too strong. The only women willing to risk swimming against the cultural tide are broken somehow

Almost every married women I've met is anti-refugee, especially if they have children. It's like having children wakes up some protective instinct in their minds

I'm on vacation kangaroo fucker

Girls do what is fashionable. Currently being pro-migrant is fashionable.

If refugees were mostly young horny fertile women lusting for white western men, white women would be radically against it.

You know this is 100% undeniable.

depends where you live, place that are infested by refugee will redpill some women.

Completely untrue, I have met plenty of women (in Europe) under 30 who dislike refugees and open borders policy, especially in the past year.

it panders to their motherly instinct

also they are fucking retarded whores that are more easily socially engineered than men, they are groputhinking consensus following drones that barely ever go against the grain

my kinda guy

Exactly.
It is individual level social climbing without understanding or care about society's safety.
And woman in her narcissism protecting the ideology of self-flattery is a monster without morals as what happened Britain's Rotherham proves. Or mayor of Cologne after 2016 New Years eve events.

Its their biological nature to nurture. They see refugees as children.

Not blacks though. They have all been sexually harassed by blacks. Lol.

I call BS
Only today where food isn't in short supply and xenoestrogenes are fucking everywhere do girls get fertile at those young ages.
Back in the day the oneset of puberty started several years later.

Also 12 year ols don't look like pic related.

Yellow means speed up.

All you have to do is show them video of them harassing women, rape stats, and what the koran says about women.

I've redpilled even the dumbest cunts about this already. It probably helps that I'm married with kids and they realize I'm informing them to protect them, and not some way of trying to fuck them.

dunno, know some girls who hate refugees, but they hate gypsies too so it makes sense
as someone said, they need to be redpilled first with first hand experience
Refugee-loving cunts are usually art-chicks who are removed from reality already or old ladies

Naive desire to do good that's driven by empathy that's directed to the "abstract humanity" (obviously personified in photos/individual refugess (usually children) but they act as the abstract personified not as individuals) that's the result of the inability to do good due to a) not having children and b) not having local communities.

Post feet.

Right, because the 4 women who write those blogs you read to fuel your rage represent all women.

Oh wait, you're just playing the black dick fetish card, forget I said anything.

lol mate my black hair blue eyed 10/10 wife hates refugees you stupid cunt

I think over here, due to a history of being conquered and trying to maintain a national identity throughout, we applaud people who come over and adapt to our culture and ways of life - anybody else is seen as a foreign intruder, basically. I can't speak for social media because I don't give a shit about it but most of the girls that I know are apprehensive of accepting refugees, even to the point where they say the thought of being with "one of them" is disgusting.

The reason for people not being outspoken on social media is likely due to something known as the "spiral of silence" - a preconceived notion of what is the popular opinion and then suppressing your own in order to fit in. It's the fear of being called a "racist" and coming under unfavorable attention.

then enlighten us you fucking cunt.

>Back in the day the oneset of puberty started several years later.

so you low IQ idiot think humans who were getting killed by lions tigers snakes, poisons and nature had time to simple do fuck nothing for the first 20 years?

yeah because that's how we see other mammals reproduce aswell, the females are only fuckable after they lived for 20 years in the most dengaeous environment you can imagine

you're heavily under confirmation bias

also if you think that your picture was ever the standard then we would still get a hard on but to the contrary men are attracted to the things I listed above

>Why?

With millions and millions of young men flooding the country, the price of pussy naturally goes up. Hell, even dried up old volunteer worker women are getting a piece of the action.

Just imagine the reverse, as ridiculous as it would be. Imagine a boatload like (pic related) of unaccompanied, young women would arriving in your country everyday, skyrocketing the market value of men. You surely would fight against this, right?

>Why are literally ALL women X

Hurr durr why are all woman fucking corpses.

My wife isn't.

>Why are literally ALL women so pro-refugee?
The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

They live in their bubbles where everyone is nice to them because they have a vagina, and are completely oblivious to reality where not all people are equal are good. Also they just don't have the innate sense of protecting your tribe from being invaded by the enemy tribe.

No one except genetic dead ends want to fuck refugees. Its so funny laughing at the muslims trying their hardest just to get women that are the genetic equivalent of land mines. You can see what will happen because it already happened in the US.

A slave race of partially white partially black retards. Only they will be muslims in Europe.

Its new help poor children on Africa, simple women will say most popular thing.

A women needs a real man, there genetics are telling them to replace the defective dead ends white males have become.

I live in Germany too.

Not my young lady, we live in Columbus and I give her the public red pills, like when nogs start doing their nog things, I just point and say "look honey, what do think he's trying to do with that?" I usually get laughter and a response like "we need to move to city with less of these...."

They get topd what to think by the media, celebrity and weak males.
Doesnt take too much to show any women why refugees are bad but they need to be in your friends group or you need to be giving them a good fucking that they will listen and do anything you say.

Cause western men are extermly cucked nowerdays

they want the aac (average arab cock)

triggered strawmanning idiot

they probably got fertile at 15/16 and it certainly wasn't the most dangerous environment you could imagine

A woman's value is in her ability to be empathetic and prevent conflict within the group. Because of that, the natural reaction to seeing another person suffering is to want to help them.

What you need to explain about the 'refugee' crisis is that almost none of them are proper refugees. Point out how, if they were escaping violence and political oppression, they would stop in the first country they reached. They would bring their families instead of sending only young working-are men. They would be coming exclusively from countries that are actually at war (Syria) rather than Sub-Saharan Africa. And they would be planning to leave as soon as their country was at peace, not getting on welfare and spawning their offspring here.

Once women view the 'refugees' as dangerous invaders, they won't be nearly as supportive. Keep pushing rapefugee stories (all women find this abhorrent at a visceral level, even if they'll make excuses for the poor sad refugees), and revealing the true origins of the majority of refugees.

You give them sexual freedom, they become std-riddled sluts and single-mothers. You give them political freedom, they become leftists. Two sides of the same coin. Female behaviour is pathological by default, women use "empathy" and "tolerance" to masquerade their sociopathic tendencies. I can't even blame them, they are just too small and weak, they just don't have the capacity to truly care about anyone but themselves. They just shouldn't have been trusted with any kind of responsibility in the first place.

Epic memes XD

I thought it was MMP (Middle-eastern Micro Penis)

I'm not, and I know maybe a tiny handful of women who aren't. The conditions required for women to be redpilled and realize their liberal indoctrination is horseshit seem a lot more difficult to meet than for men.

Women, especially young women are more suggestible, more empathetic, more collectivist, naive as fuck and have mothering instincts with no children, so these refugees become their children that need protecting.

Women are the more agreeable sex. It`s because of evolutionary reasons. They think with the reptilian brain or they act on the impulses of the brain stem.

>implying the genetics of illiterate world muslim refugees are better
WEW

OHHH SO IT WASN"T 20 YEARS BUT THE FIRST 16YEARS OF THEIR LIVES

god youre pathetic you little betamale faggot

>and it certainly wasn't the most dangerous environment you could imagine

why do you even comment if you have no idea abut history? you little limp dick faggot wouldn't have survived 100 years ago and we are talking about thousands of years ago
little bitch

women are capable of empathy.

don't know a single girl here who likes or even has a neutral opinion on subject of refugees, especially Muslims. I even know a few Muslims myself because my grandma was born in Macedonia. And they all act like dogs but that's as far as I can judge them since I haven't spent much time with them but as much as I've seen I would say they are probably same as those Muslim dogs I see on interwebs.

It is beta females virtue signalling to display genetic fitness.

There is no cost to them as they outsource the consequences of their virtue signalling to the rest of society while at the same time they gain 'morality' points within their social group. It is a no brainer if you are a beta female competing with your peers.

still beats yours

>be tribal humans from long ago
>meet rival tribe
>go to war
>victorious tribe kills all the men and rapes all the women

It all descends from this basic animalistic truth that still lurks within humanity.

Just replace 'refugee' with 'competing tribe'

>muh all women and children

This

>journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/0146167299025001001
required reading for you

Except this isn't a meme that shaped reality, it's a reality that shaped memes. Look up voter statistics if you want.

Meant for My bad

Women are too emotional

God, she looks like a fucking retarded Orangutan.

Because the whole concept of virtue signalling is that you feel like a wonderful person for even thinking of having a certain opinion.

Because they so desire to be mommy that if whit men won't give then that they'll import some charity case to mother then get impregnated by said charity case also.

Good abstract. I will get the full paper and give it a read

If 9/10 and 10/10 Asian cuties would be flooding Europe in the hundreds of thousands they would be anti-immigration, for sure.

That's why you get her at 14

Women are overly compassionate and base everything on their inherently maternal mindset. As they're born to be mothers, it's only natural for women, especially those without children, to want to care for downtrodden refugees no matter what facts surround them.

because thats the perceived majority opinion to hold. women are natural followers.

>Why are literally ALL women so pro-refugee?

>50+
>dried up
>kids already left the house
>husband at work all day
>nobody to care for
>"I want to help somebody."

>30+
>about to dry up
>no husband, no kids
>told they could have it all
>realization of their vanishing beauty and bleak, cat-filled future
>"He makes me feel young again."

>below 30
>bombarded by leftist media
>trying to imitate their elders
>everything is sexist, everything is racist, everything is homophobic and you have to point it all out
>"Everybody else is doing it."

so 2 year after every single guy on the streets will turn and check her out?

2 years after she get's hit on by guys who are 2-3 grades above her?

Better ≠ Smarter if you are unwilling to protect what you have.

it depends. Shitskin women can't compete with European women