Is it ok for white women to date black men?

I'm a female white nationalist but I sometimes date Hispanic and black men. Is this ok?

I've noticed a lot of male white nationalists find it ok to date non-white women so long as they don't get married or have children.

So as a white woman (half German half Swedish), is it ok for me to date non-white men as long as I don't have children or get married? or is there a double standard?

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/women-dna-man-sex/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh yea, by the way. i always tease my black bf about his race being made up of mostly low iq criminals. he agrees with me lol.

No

There is literally nothing wrong with bestiality. Let her fuck her pet monkey if she wants to.

care to elaborate? if it's ok for male white nationalists to date outside their race, why is it not ok for female white nationalists to do the same?

don't tell anyone about it if you plan to have sex with a white man again

yea no shit. why do you think im asking this on an user board?

I don't think you can as a White Nationalist, that is an explicit ideology that demands at least on some level a purity both ideologically and genetically.

In pragmatic politics a certain level of racemixing can be absorbed into a nation, but at the same time there are pragmatic limits to this as well simply because of phenotype. A black-white mixed child will be so visibily different it will be hard to integrate into the majority, while an Arab-white child can pass in most cases.

i don't think you bothered to even read the first post carefully

im asking about dating outside of your race only. i specifically mentioned i do not plan on having children with a non-white man.

Nothing wrong with it if they are good looking. Too many ugly people on the planet already though.

Hi Lauren

cheapest bait ever. sage.

>'m a female white nationalist but I sometimes date Hispanic and black men. Is this ok?

its ok, but just know posting these images really pisses off black women. In fact, black women are the most offended by this shit and you will eventually get beat up by a swarming gang of hair extended she-boons, just for dating Tyrone.

isn't lauren a jew?

It's not ok for white males to date outside of race. That's why alot of people refuse to support storm nigger Anglin.

that's fine. i live in a white-majority area where that's not really an issue. most of the black women are few and quite educated.

No

If you're really interested in finding an answer to your question, and not just looking for us to affirm your decision, look into microchimerism.

For example, probably the most disastrous mistake Marcia Clark made in prosecuting O. J. Simpson was to complacently allow Johnny Cochran to pack the jury with black women. As a feminist, Mrs. Clark smugly assumed that all female jurors would identify with Nicole Simpson. She ignored pretrial research indicating that black women tended to see poor Nicole as The Enemy, one of those beautiful blondes who steal successful black men from their black first wives, and deserve whatever they get.

Ofc it's not okay

You're a whore that deserves to be stoned.
Don't plan on having kids with a white male ever, it's not like someone would want your aids riddlet hole

that's interesting you specify males. what about white females?

Pics or GTFO, also take your flag off, Canada

There isn't a double standard because men and women aren't the same you whore. Men who can have lots of partners regardless of their race are seen as alpha, and women who have lots of sex are cumrags. It has nothing to do with a double standard or race. If you fucked lots of white dudes you'd still be a whore.

hey insecure white boy, i practice safe sex only. no rubber, no slugger

Half German half swe.... wanting filled with BBC. Disgusting.

I did read it.

Life is rarely what you want it to be, your circumstances give you an increased chance of having a mixed race baby. Love is a chemical thing, and unless you are sociopath it's normal to develop feelings for people you engage with physically.

You are like someone who enjoys smoking heroin telling themselves they will never use a needle. All I'm saying with the above is that if you are going to keep engaging in this behavior, at least do it with some pragmatic considerations for the possible consequences that you think can't happen.

uh why? why is it ok for men to fuck whomever they want?

Understanding the impact of genetic racial differences on American life is a necessity for anybody who wants to understand our increasingly complex society. For example, the sense of betrayal felt by Asian men certainly makes sense. After all, they tend to surpass the national average in those long-term virtues — industry, self-restraint, law-abidingness — that society used to train young women to look for in a husband. Yet, now that discrimination has finally declined enough for Asian men to expect to reap the rewards for fulfilling traditional American standards of manliness, our culture has largely lost interest in indoctrinating young women to prize those qualities.

>wanting low IQ children
lol, coalburners deserve all the misery they will end up with

but im on the pill and i only fuck guys that use a rubber

just because Sup Forums responds to it seriously doesn't make this good bait

post a timestamp to prove you are a woman.

>sometimes i date -

degenerate whore.

if you want a higher chance of enriching your disease ridden vagina with some exotic HIV type go ahead.

holy fucking shit. Half German, Half Swedish
GTFO with your Bait
saged

You didn't read my post. Put on your national flag if you want a real response or this is bait

yea speaking of low IQ, it's quite apparent you have one as i specifically mentioned im not planning on having children with non-white men dumbass

the white nationalist movement shouldn't allow retards like you in it who can't eve read

I don't get why you would? Isn't it hypocrisy to long for whiteness and still want to fuck negroes?

Obvious bait, but on the off-chance it's true you have a fetish and it's very likely to ruin your life.

While interracial marriage is increasingly accepted by whites, a surprising number of Asian men and black women are bitterly opposed. Why?

because they are the ones losing out, they are the ones losing their partners to blacks and whites. stop fucking over black women and asian men with your cuckhold shit.

i did read your post.

here's my national flag. why is that relevant?

Race mixing is ok but not with Niggers. They are to be exterminated along with the genetic failures that mix with them.

muh IQ is in the 150s, nice try sweetie

and implying I'm even reading through some stupid coalburner whores post

you're a subhuman, hope you get raped and killed

longing for whiteness means ultimately having white offspring. i plan on doing that. dating non-white men doesn't mean im having children with them.

if its ok for male white nationalists to date outside their race, why is it not ok for female white nationalists to do the same? i haven't received an adequate answer for that yet

If you date nigger you are not white nationalist but traitor. You are worst kind of women. If you are not larping.

because thats how evolution works you dumb cunt.

since men can make hundreds of children a year, the best strategy for them is to impregnate as many females as possible, to preserve their genes.

we females, however, can only make 1 1/4 a year, that's why our best strategy to preserve our genes is to put most of our effort into the few we can make, ideally with the same mate.

white guys get top asian, white girls
black guys gets white girls
asian guys get none

white girls get top white guys black guys
asian girls get white guys
black girls get none

trying to break it down in simple terms

Blue eyes and light skin is aesthetically superior. 15000 years ago there were no blue eyed people.
In less than 1000 years blue eyes and light skin will be the majority through sexual selection. If things continue as they have the past 30 years.

what an astute response

no.

It is okay for white women to date any man and I say this as a white man because I know in the end they will cheat on you for me BWC.

post timestamp or troll

No, bestiality is canonically wrong.

and again, i never said i plan on having children with non-white men. im only asking if i can date them since it's ok for white men to date non-whites according to Sup Forums

Race mixing with spics is actually worse.
They're more violent and stupid than niggers, plus they're all manlets and don't even have the meme big dick. Literally the only reason for a girl to fuck one would be out of extreme depravity.
I would dump any zero standard slut who fucked a beaner on the spot.

This is pretty much true, but that doesn't make coalburning ok.

No its not! You are a race traitor and a (((civic nationalist))) cuck!

>I'm a female white nationalist
>but I sometimes date Hispanic and black men.

Nice larp faggot.

Tits or GTFO!

eh, if you really want to its your business.

niggers are disgusting though.

but white nationalists of the male gender say it's ok to date non-whites.

is there a double standard when it comes to women?

im from america. what else can i be besides a civic nationalist?

A GOOD TREE CANNOT PRODUCE BAD FRUIT, NOR CAN A BAD TREE PRODUCE GOOD FRUIT

spics are low IQ too, but still 5-10 points above blacks. Also carry atleast a slight fraction of european admixture
>meme big dick
pic rel, there's not a single actually measured study on blacks where they score anywhere beyond 5.5

found the nigger. All your facts are wrong. Blacks commit the most crime of any race. They commit half of all homocides in the US. They have an IQ of 85 while spics are in the low 90s. BBC is a jewish hoax that has been exposed. Manlet thing is true but not for the more European ones. More importantly blacks have late Homo Erectus DNA and no Neanderthal DNA, making them barely human.

please carefully read before responding

i specifically said i do not plan on reproducing with non-white men. im only asking about dating them.im a proud white nationalist and plan on ultimately preserving my pure white lineage.

>Asian men get none
You do realize that in many African countries the best looking black woman are choosing to marry Asian men instead of black guys right?

Nope

You're still a fucking embarrassment who degrades herself and white nationalism. You're worst than a leftist, end your existence, whore.

in my experience as a woman, black guys seem to bottom out more in me but more importantly they have girthier dicks than white guys

>A GOOD TREE CANNOT PRODUCE BAD FRUIT
Clearly you've never actually seen a fruit tree.

The Asian doctors are lying. Japanese condoms are small.

ok sure thing Lee, whatever you say

right but of course it's ok for male white nationalists to fuck any non-white slut, right?

hypocritical sleazebag

Did I say that? Fuck no, look at your shit arguments put forward by your tiny slut brain. Stop making a fool of yourself you nasty cunt.

Yea. Don't listen to the butthurt Yuropoor stormfags. As long as you assimilate into American culture and make sure your children do as well, there's nothing wrong with mixing it up

I want to study titty sizes in women of different races and get paid sheckels, help?

The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace.

>you're going to hell, you filthy whore

Shut the fuck up you disgusting race traitor

>I'm a female white nationalist but I sometimes date Hispanic and black men. Is this ok?
No, you're a fucking horrible troll too.

You're a degenerate whore who should be shot if you have sex with nigger monkeys

>i do not plan on reproducing with non-white men. im only asking about dating them.im a proud white nationalist
And? When your husband finds out about your past, and he will given the age we live in, what do you think will happen? You'll be back to finding a civcuck or coalburning.

What a whore.

No.

thnx for your advice.

since you're russian (and not white), i thought you would be glad to know that a real white girl is open to dating outside of her race

reminder that there is no scientific proof for the bbc myth
>racehist.blogspot.com/2015/05/racial-and-ethnic-variation-in-penis.html

>racehist.blogspot.com/2015/05/racial-and-ethnic-variation-in-penis_30.html

So many idiots taking the bait.
Get off this anime board and sort yourselves out.

Do you not get that dating men instead of saving yourself for marriage makes you a whore or what? How many times I gotta say it lol. No it's not good for men to date lots of women either, you just wanna validate your exotic racemixing fetish like sjws do when they get pounded. White men want to date/fuck asian girls BECAUSE of women like you. White men would pick white women over asian girls anyday but since you like fucking tyrone I guess they're the hypocrites?

Get slaughtered retard.

>Half German half Swedish

You'll end up being fucked by a nigger whether you like it or not.

this is false

>half german half swedish
>burns coal
Weak b8 m8

'Dating' is degenerate. Premarital sex is degenerate. You're destroying your progeny over thirty seconds of embarrassing sticky frictions.

you are not a white nationalist, neither are the people you are talking about.

peer reviewed vs. your meme anecdotal "evidence". Kys subhuman and go fuck more black manlet dicklets (shorter and smaller dicks on average than whites)

>America
>White
oh sure

>the baitiest of bait threads
>100s of replies and bumps

Except Aids

Dogs>niggers

Why GET BLACKED WHEN YOU CAN GET KNOTTED

This is why the double standard exists
yournewswire.com/women-dna-man-sex/

Part of being red pilled is understanding natural laws