I remember being in China and realising how irrelevant not even Germany is, but also Europe...

I remember being in China and realising how irrelevant not even Germany is, but also Europe. We´re just another remote country that hardly impinges on some places at all. Europe ist the result of countless wars between brothers. A United States of Europe seems to me the only worthwhile political objective today. We must have a European legal system, a European appeal court, a common currency the same weights and measures, the same laws. We must make of all peoples of Europe one people, and Brussle the capital oft he world. I just hope we Unite soon. 1500 years of constant warfare between each other is more than enough for us to understand that we are stronger and undefeatable together, long live Europe!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=erWU0NHm1Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=ASVf4DqdDDs&t=181s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/I remember being in China and realising how irrelevant not even Germany is, but also Europe./
youtube.com/watch?v=vnZOnLTp7tM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhonghua_minzu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

EU Anthem:
>youtube.com/watch?v=erWU0NHm1Xg

Why we need a united Europe:
>youtube.com/watch?v=ASVf4DqdDDs&t=181s

and we need to be "relevant" because?

I think that EU has lot to improve on sector of labor rights, until then I can`t see our union form federalizing further.

Too bad the EU couldn't even wait for any unity to appear before it started to tear us apart.

We only ever go to war on the continent because one of you autists can't help but try to take over the entire thing.

becouse we are vassals of the USA and we are loosing more and more influnce in the world becouse big nations like India and China are gaining more power.

Fuck off, Merkle.

>saged

Do what you like, we'll stay on our island with our own stuff. Leave us alone.

you wont divide europe, you will regret the brexit and begg to get back in and we will show mercy becouse a united europe is our only hope to stay relevant.

you already made 14 threads about this

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/I remember being in China and realising how irrelevant not even Germany is, but also Europe./

Isn't this sort of shitposting bannable?

>couped the Yugoslav Regent and memed the Poles so that they would have to go to war

this isnt shitposting, this is a thread to discuss about a united europe.

Fuck off I want to be myself. We are european but there is no need to create a political and social Frankenstein monster. If that makes us irrelevant then let it be so, but I ain't gonna welcome a foreigner rule my country.

At least you had the courage to post with a Kraut flag, not EU or UN.

internal politcs will still be controled by your own people but external politics will be controled by a central european goverment.

Im proud of the role of my country to a more united europe.

Ok. Lets unite Europe by destruction of EU byrocracy and removing niggers and shitskins. So far EU was pretty useless and pathetic.

and we should sell our sovereignty to you because...?

You're a brave girl.

>I think that EU has lot to improve on sector of labor rights
with a central european goverment it would be more easy to realize that, until now all countries want something else and we cant agree for one law becouse of that.

> So far EU was pretty useless and pathetic.
we werent at war for more then 70 years now and have the most peaceful relations in europe since ever, if thats not a success I dont know what else.

But here's the thing. I want an absolute autonomy for my country, without bounds. I don't want that people that is not related in any way, history, language, etnicity; to my country decide anything for us, even less when the common people can't vote to elect that central goverment that you said.
It's absolutely shameles that there are people that thinks that they have the right to tell other countries where they don't belong how many ragheads they have to take every month in order to not get punished with sanctions; or even worse, actually thinking they have the right to revoke their right to vote for their own people in their own county because they don't follow an agenda.

Kraut how many times...

We are all dying out. Europe was the strongest when there were constant wars among brothers in europe.
What we lack right now is aggression, cultural identity and pride.

And you are fucking ripping us out of it you dumb fuck with your tolerance bullshit.

Do you support Catalonian independence?

And we need more centralization why exactly? Isn't having separate societies cooperating only on questions they all agree on the real multiculturalism? If it's about army we're in NATO, we also already have open borders and all that stuff.

From the looks of your urban areas you were probably better off fighting with one another.

>We must make of all peoples of Europe one people

lol, nope. Also, you should hang your chancellor for Volksverrat.

The EU's only purpose was to open up the borders for the Islamic Caliphate. Its legacy will be a short-lived footnote in history. Not unlike Germany's Wiemar Republic.

Fuck EU and fuck you. OP is a kike.

>all these americans who are afraid of losing their vassal

>And we need more centralization why exactly?
to be more efficient in working together, like i already said above im for federal republic where former countries decide their self about their internal politics but external politcs should be controled by a voted EU Goverment.

The US's only purpose was to open up the borders for the Mexican Horde. Its legacy will be a short-lived footnote in history.

gtfo

Yeah, they are just low-key scared of Europe standing up for themselves for once. All you have to do is read what neoconservatives think about the EU, they were literally scared shitless of the EU when talks of further military co-operation were going on in early 2000s.

You just blew my fucking mind...

I saw this propaganda post before... but not by you

Hey, go ahead. You'll all be demographically destroyed in two generations of German-dominated rule. Have fun, and remember: Islam is a part of Europe and always has been!

OP Were you mixing with farmers?? Take away China's undying love of Burberry, Bentley, BMW, Benz, YSL, Ferrari, Range Rover, VW, Dior, Apple and indeed ALL western products etc etc etc then come back and talk about irrelevance.

OP is a dumb faggot. EU is shit and against the interests of the peoples of Europe culturally, civically, ethnically, spiritually, racially...
Only shekel hungry kikes, commies, fedoras, pacifists and open border fucktards like the EU.

This coming from an American is very funny to be honest. You aren't even 52% white anymore.

Hope you know Spanish, amigo.

>muh germans
Europe will be lead by Franco-German coalition while the higher contributing federal republics and kingdoms will have more to say in its affairs. We have had almost 2 decades worth of free movement within EU and Germans are not the dominant force in smaller EU countries.

Sure, let's start with wiping out every non-European on European soil and every European that would stand up in defense of said non-Europeans, then we can start talking about uniting.

>muh free movement
really shows what's important to these euroboo fags. what a disgrace.

Im not a shekel hungry kike, commie, fedora or pacifists and open border fucktard, im the one who realize europe need to puts its fate in its own hand and free it from american imperalism and russian or other hostile nations tyranny.

Centralization of the laws is only a good thing as it makes inter-european trade easier. Culturally its a good thing since this kind of Pan-European cultural system has not been tried since nazies nor the HRE. ethnicities have not changed almost at all since the creation of the union aswel. Spiritually Europe is moving towards secularization regardless of EU.

Free movement of labor is integral in creation of single European market and its beneficial for citizens of the union at large.

Immaterial. You're just following in our footsteps under the guise of an "independent" EU. I want the EU to break up and the V4 nations to form their own block to challenge the cucked countries of Eastern Europe.

>Greece debt
>Italians buckling under the weight of immigrants brought about by Angela Merkel
>et cetera

Germany and their collective sense of guilt is going to destroy you all, even if they don't mean to. They hate themselves and will cause Europe to self-destruct. IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING. Open your eyes.

>cucked countries of Eastern Europe.

derp, meant to say "Western Europe"

The fact that many different nations want different things shows that unity through the EU is impossible.

It's the same reason a one wirld government will not happen, because too many people want different things.

Also a good argument against multiculti, where there is no consensus between drastically different peoples.
You can find unity between similar peoples, but if you get a Pole, Anglo, German, Italian, French, Swede, Russian, and Greek in a room you will find difficulty getting them to agree.
Then throw a turk in and see how much harder it would get.

Sure if you want EU vs China War that can be done but you will never have it the way you envision it as a big government.

Nothing will work until we reach a compromise on your cuckery. If you let i
rapeugees they'll come to us using the liberty of circulation, after they fuck you up completely. Also, we need something even looser than a federation to truly preserve the culture. EU in it's current form, but with less cucked leaders is just what we need.

Your debt is much worse than the greece one, same goes for japshits.
Policies on immigration can and probably will change, like they have in the past.

I guess I'd be much more comfortable with staying independent than handing over such rights to yet another bureaucratic monster gorillion kilometers away.

You sound like an Indian my curry nigger

These self-interests can be negotiated towards a common interests its not so set on stone as you american puppets like to believe.

I hope you are for the break up of the US into sovereign states, then.

i knew it. all about muh shekels. who cares how many non-finns come here, because the market is what's the most important thing in life. decadent liberal nonsense. you euroshills are such bad posters and easy to spot it's unreal.

Fuck off shill

I say we should just conquer the world and eradicate every other nation.

We could just centralize more and allow national parliaments to become those in control of matters of culture and local economy to extent. Everything form diplomacy to military matters should be controlled by European parliament.

You fucking idiot. Why not get rid of the Jews if you want to fix Europe instead of blaming whites for anything. You won't get anything done as long as Jews still exist.

>muh based v4
It always comes from an American. Shows how little knowledge you have on this topic. What is being discussed in this thread does not concern you, shoo shoo go away pest.

Germany is like the 5th biggest economy in a region that combines the worlds largest market (EU). The only irrelevancy is military doctrine. NATO is by default an extension of American power. Solve that and you have a solution to your relevancy problem. Germany will never lead a homogeneous core. EU is shit tier.

Pay 2% for NATO kraut

If you want Europe to have its fate in its own hands then get rid of the Jews. The fate of Europe has been in the hands of the Jews since the end of ww2 and long before that too. Having a "united Europe" will just mean more control for the kikes. Are you retarded or do you just hate Europeans?

THREAD THEMEN
youtube.com/watch?v=vnZOnLTp7tM

It is far more beneficial for economy to outsource lets say construction to Estonians since it allows our capital to concentrate on something else, like technology,heavy industry etc.
Attempting to autonomously produce absolutely everything in this single market that is practically tariff free would be waste of resources that could be spent elsewhere.

Dumb fucking cunt detected

Well The Ottomans did spread pretty wide

>EU is shit tier

It's very interesting how OP claims to care about Europeans yet he doesn't meantion the Jews once

>China is the enemy
fuck off

>muh jews

EU has been anti-Israel for good decade now.

This is OP, everybody. This is the person making the case for the eu. This is the side that he is on

Indeed we need to establish a cultural-Marxist, ethnomasochist, Orwellian nanny-state led by women so we can be "relavent" on the "world stage". Yes Germany, yes.

oy vey

>>((Central European Government))
We won't give you soldiers to invade Poland for not accepting refugees, Wilhelm

>I remember being in China and realising how irrelevant not even Germany is, but also Europe. We´re just another remote country that hardly impinges on some places at all. Europe ist the result of countless wars between brothers. A United States of Europe seems to me the only worthwhile political objective today.
This is where you're wrong. Europe's only value in the modern-day age is as a continent of heritage----in the same way that Africa is a homeland for black people, or how Israel is the homeland for all Jews. That is Europe's only worth and value, but most Eurofags are too stupid to realize that and just try hard to be like the United States.

Are you trying to say that the eu isn't controlled by Jews? You think they won ww2 and then just gave up after they had won the world?

Yes, we are anti-american. Leave our continent alone. Nobody wants your fat ass in Europe.

Clearly not, since We are opposed to them unlike you and your "greatest ally".

Lel you can say the same about Germany with its refugees and gypsies

epic meme bro

Didn't you try this in 1939?

56%

Wow I'm so triggered by a person touching a wall with a hat on. Irrefutable proof. You're the one that loves kikes controlling Europe anyways, so what's your motive, shill?

>posts his neolib shit like a bot
>yes give up finland to foreigners. don't you know how much shekels that would earn us
kill yourself, anti-finn degenerate

>Wow I'm so triggered by a person touching a wall with a hat on. Irrefutable proof.
Ah, yes. That famous american education.

I agree, but we need a nationalist government that will teach pride and honor and the great things our ancestors did, not one that wants to destroy our cultures and replace our people.

We are boycotting Israel while your government is funding them. I don`t think that you got it right, with all those millions of jews living in USA.

Until you need money, food or military protection.

>German thinking Chinks can win

>can`t into economics
>has to make cultural arguments

You know that most of those foreign workers eventually return to their homelands with exception of the high skill ones?

Where does China have common anything if they literally have 56 defined designated places for 56 races? Germany has not 1 defined race, you are afraid of word race.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhonghua_minzu
>Han Chinese and 55 other ethnic groups

China has no common market, you can't even migrate inside of China, not to mention from outside of China:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_movement
>China (mainland)
>household registration makes internal migration difficult

EU politicians speak 1 language English, China speaks 297 languages:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_China
>China has 297 living languages

No such thing as united China, they are segregated.

No thanks

Sage this EU shill thread

We don`t need your money, since we don`t revise any unlike the israel. Same goes for your military we don`t want it here, take it back to your native homelands in israel.

we dont need money food or military protection if you dumbasses dont start a sensless oil war right next to europe.

Care to explain how living in a yuge "relevant" country makes your life better? It'll still be as empty and you'll still be a loser

>We must have a European legal system, a European appeal court, a common currency the same weights and measures, the same laws.
Whose legal system, whose law? A common currency adjusted to benefit which parts of the EU?
Not that I'd be in favour of an USE if it was actually attempting to benefit anyone, but you can't expect anyone to support how it's developing now.