What's the point of a large democratic parliament when it can get nothing done

What's the point of a large democratic parliament when it can get nothing done.
Whereas one 200 billion dollar rich mafia thug can lead Russia just fine on his own.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exchange_rate
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_capitalism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is truly a great question

>just fine on his own

>Putin is leading Russia just fine

"The State, left to shape itself by dim pedantries and traditions, without distinctness of conviction, or purpose beyond that of helping itself over the difficulty of the hour, has become, instead of a luminous vitality permeating with its light all provinces of our affairs, a most monstrous agglomerate of inanities, as little adapted for the actual wants of a moderncommunity as the worst citizen need wish. The thing it is doing is by no means the thing we want to have done. What we want! Let the dullest British man endeavor to raise in his mind this question, and ask himself in sincerity what the British Nation wants at this time. Is it to have, with endless jargoning, debating, motioning and counter-motioning, a settlement effected between the Honorable Mr. This and the Honorable Mr. That, as to their respective pretensions to ride the high horse?"

>USD

Stop posting such images if you don't understand basic economics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exchange_rate

Putin is nothing but the puppet of a cabal of likely jewish oligarchs.

>AnCap
No.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_capitalism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatism

The Unity is active.

Its hard to find person with a lower iq than a putinbot.

>ITT EU and USA cucks upset they live in the prisons of their own making
Seriously, the EU and USA cucks want globalism because their systems are always failing and need to be propped up by the next big thing or face total collapse.

The world would not hate on Putin if they were not jealous. Haters gonna hate.

>just fine

Name one in which russia is doing better than europe?

>Its hard to find person with a lower iq than a putinbot.
IDK the BernieBros/BernOuts are about as low IQ as they come.

>Whereas one 200 billion dollar rich mafia thug can lead Russia just fine on his own.

Yes, mighty fine.

The European parliament has barely any power. The real power rests in the hands of the commission and council

Russia has tons of illegal black immigrants

Note how the UK is also so high, it has the same thing, but legal. Why doesn't Putin remove them? I'm sure he'd love to but he'd get (((condemnation))) so he just leaves them in their own filth instead

M8 all the ex commie countries are doing crap I don't think it's just Putin

EU is just a bunch of cucks led by the hysterical Merkel's Reich who wants to destroy itself because of an insane guilt over its past, draging in its fall the whole of Europe.

>Its hard to find person with a lower iq than a putinbot.

Every nazi poster for sure.

>Russia
>Ancap

Thanks to Putin, he stopped the ancap degeneracy before it collapsed the fucking country.

Post-gommunism and nothing to really spur major growth.
Putin actually pulled off a super impressive recovery before.

>implying he's not

Oy Vey!!! You showed them (((user))).

>parliament
>Communism
pick one
Russia and EU are both run by Christian democrats. The only difference is economic market isn't the same.

>tons of illegal black immigrants

It's from heroin users. I don't know how, but heroin became extremely popular post collapse, partly also because Russia is neighboring central Asian heroin producers like Afghanistan.

Funnily enough, the US never made an effort to eradicate heroin production in Afghanistan. Must be a CIA side-venture.

I don't believe I ever saw a nazi poster with a well-thought-out argument. It's usually just name-calling of the dullest sort.

No parliament should have more than a hundred members

I think it's fair just to label Russia a "Role-With-The-Punches-And-See-What-Sticks-Archy"

>It's usually just name-calling of the dullest sort.
Sounds like a lot of the lefty/plebbit posters to me.

DRUMPF!!!!!!!!!

Nigga, look at the numbers in the 90s after the soviet union collapsed. The changes in life expectancy are probably the most convincing.
Putin is a thousand times better for the russians than Jelzin.

>Funnily enough, the US never made an effort to eradicate heroin production in Afghanistan
Implying we need to leave good money on the table and bust our asses being the DEA of the sand niggers too. It's not our fault Russia has tweakers, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

>lead Russia just fine

Consell de Cent for the win.

>mafia thug
>bear wrestler
>mastermind
>kgb agent
Putin is actually an empty puppet
Before he was chosen, he was working crappy office job and no one would have bet $1 on him
Russia is just good at creating strong bullshit personas that serve its third world politics

>Putin is actually an empty puppet
I hear this a lot from the EU fags.

If Putin was such a pushover and puppet of some higher power you would think the EU and US would have ousted him already. Yet, he is still in power and nothing happens.

Maybe the massive influx of real 3rd world vagabonds from Africa and the Middle East is all part of the EU master plan of finally toppling that Russian manlet.

Because we have to look like a working democracy.
In reality, the EU is basically 751 voters that agrees with eachother.

751 politicians your dumb Christian ass all voted into power or what do you think parliament is?

200 billion? I thought it was 1 trillion.

This means literally shit. The living costs in western europe are much higher than in eastern europe.

The EU is not controlled by people we voted into power. The EU elite cast forward a proposal
and the voters (yes, that we voted for) votes on it. Which pretty much always passes because the EU parliament agrees with each other on pretty much everything, because the ruling side (above 80%) are "progressives".

Not displacing itself.

>living costs
this is my favorite meme desu. because the only things you need in life are food and shelter, right?

>Unironically falling for the based Russia meme

>Ha, look at these russians! So poor, drug addicted, alcoholics, have lots of HIV!
>Huh? How are 90s connected to it? Not at all! They did it to themselves, I assure you. No our hand in it at all.

Mind showing your real flag?