YAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

gsas.harvard.edu/programs-study/degree-programs
cnn.com/videos/us/2017/08/06/harvard-race-admissions-vijay-jojo-chokal-ingam-smerconish-sot.cnn
archive.is/u6Qgl
foxbaltimore.com/news/project-baltimore/6-baltimore-schools-no-students-proficient-in-state-tests
youtube.com/watch?v=RzeNtmOwV7M
youtu.be/eHywZ2qb-EI
theguardian.com/money/2016/aug/25/financial-slavery-play-new-york-fringe-festival
npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/11/484364476/im-a-student-debt-slave-howd-we-get-here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's still like 48% white but Jews don't have a percentage so I'd say they're half of that so whites are probably like 22-23% of harvards incoming class.

>tfw I used to take the red line train from harvard square into work
>every day I had to get off at the bus stop right in front of harvard
>every day it was either asians, nigs or jews walking into harvard
that school is a fucking joke. also I had a roommate who went there, he told me it's filled with SJWs who literally can't even think with logic.

I actually don't mind that whites are being shut out of ((((((((((((((college)))))))))))), its one of the deepest and worst pozzings you can get. Tens of thousands of dollars of debt forcing you into slave wagery before you even reach drinking age, spending 4 years at literal re-education camp creating The Goodest of Goys, causing our women to become feminist roasties with a permanent thirst for deepthroating Chadcock, and a healthy dose of self hatred to top it off.

Pass

they want to genocide us, we cant let that happen

they try to blame us white people as the bad people but in reality they are the racist fuck them

WHITE SUPREMACY BABY

who could be in front of this...

fucking harvard became shit in your lifetime.

>whites fail to go to Harvard
>whites go get a job instead
>whites develop into successful employees through the free market
>meanwhile spics and niggers fail to succeed in Harvard
>spics and niggers get shoved through anyway because lol diversity yas kween sley
>spics and niggers fail to succeed with their 'degrees'
>Jews profit from both situations as their employer, teacher and creditor

China and Europe will soon overtake the USA if we keep giving valuable higher education slots to niggers and spics instead of high IQ whites

gsas.harvard.edu/programs-study/degree-programs

Look at all this useless shit. They should make the same ratio-comparison based on selected program. Imagine being hundreds of thousands in debt to get a African-American degree from Harvard.

harvard is also a school known for grade inflation and an inability to produce meaningful academics in the last 30 years but surely the two aren't related to the conduct of their board

It's not because they are smart though, it's because of quotas.

Most of the blacks in Harvard are borderline retarded.

New titles will be needed. Once in become clear that a masters degree can be anything from the best most skilled engineer to an affirmative action '''scholar''' who reeeeeeally knows why black lives matters and that they were really the kangz of the planet but whity stole everything

> doesn't want whites to have pretty much instant access to high-powered jobs => power and influence

And Asians?

>Only allow ~20% white people to apply
>Allows 20% mexishits, 20% blacks, etc etc

Well obviously whites will become a minority in Harvard.
This is why Trump will allow whites to sue the living shit out of the universities that forces these retarded "diversity rules".

The solution is not to hire anyone coming from Harvard or any other fck white ppl universities

>trumps america is whit-

how do you feel,racists?

lol an ivy-legue education is becoming rapidly worthless. in 5 years a harvard degree will be worth less than a roll of toilet paper.

> traditional channels of education of knowledge and learning are dying out in the face of new technology
> like some college prof from Canada can make $55k a month simply by talking truth, in contrast to his collegues who shit on truth to further their agenda
> LOOK WE GONNA DOCTORS N SHIEEET NOW!

Really, this is like proclaiming in 2005 that finally, majority of fax-machine users are non-white.

academic revolution when???

I attend a university where they didn't even celebrate our nations holiday, fuck

They're the yardstick and even they suffer from discrimination in universities.
Whatever success they achieve is despite higher education, not because of it.

God damn evil white man Mr winter!

>this generation will be in charge of USA in 10-20 years.

God help us all.

No.. they are fucking not. for chirsit sakes do you know how fucking hard it is to get into an ivy league collage? the fucking valedictorian at my high school applied and didn't even get an interview. I'm sorry you are angry the POC are FINALLY getting the reconition they deserve and Im sorry you are a bitter white lil bitch. but im proud that my brown brothers and sisters are getting the recontion for their hardwork.. I understand discrimination im a white guy wit ha tattoo on my neck and everyone thinks im trash. until i fucking educate them on shit like ecnomics and the goverment and you will see their stupid faces in shock that a guy they consider "low class" has a fucking brain. I don't judge people i will chop game with anyone

peace

one love

im out

behold, the power of racism (affirmative action) and quotas on asians and whites!

Someone at CNN about to get fired:

cnn.com/videos/us/2017/08/06/harvard-race-admissions-vijay-jojo-chokal-ingam-smerconish-sot.cnn

But that poo in loo had a great point. A lot of those "minorities" are white people pretending to be native american or even black because its the only way they can get in.

do any of the students at your uni give a fuck? The canadians I've met over here are just hopelessly liberal and they got insulted at any criticism.

archive.is/u6Qgl

>the whites are already smarter, let's keep them out so we can educate these borderline retarded subhumans

SHIIIIIIIIEEEEET U TELL EM YUNG BOI

If family makes less than like $90,000, then all tuition is free. Nonetheless, some majors are still not worth it.

meh, hit or miss. Trad students are pissed, but you're right. Most of Canada is selfhating whites

>has a tattoo
sorry to inform you, but you are trash.

Is that from the Onion?

return to their home countries to buld better life or get visa

>denies white ppl in favor to niggers
>omg the world is changing we have more black ppl

is this real? LOL
>niggers are dumb, but are they getting less dumb? Thanks Obama

why? because i don't look like a character from leave it to beaver? you think its okay for cops to harass me just because i have a tattoo on my neck? its wrong to judge someone by the way they look its 2017 not 1950s. Styles have changed and i will peep game with anyone and i don't judge people. but of course you will never understand. but hey, if you met me in real life we could chop game and talk real shit. im probably smarter than you. i read books and shit .... but non of that mater right? because i have a neck tattoo..

watever i don't fuck with people like you

Everybody's at war with different things...I'm at war with my own heart sometimes. - 2pac

Thats because white people have figured out that college is a scam and they are out working while these muh new majority is riding the loan bubble and gibs.

>BREAKING: Harvard's reputation takes a drastic dive as the quality of its diplomas sink

Wew, lad

permanently marking your body with is really not a smart move, thats why i think less of people who do it, as I do with many things.

now the test to see if you are really as smart as a white person should be: Do you agree that all modern civilization must be destroyed along with all abrahamic religions (christianity, judaism, islam, and the other branches)?

Probably this@

I don't know man, 1950s style sure got people employed.

>Harvard becomes a black college
>loses Ivy League status

College is a fucking scam and now that every nigger has a degree they will become useless.

>black woman smiling
>probably majority asian
Really makes you think

They'll just redefine what, "Ivy League," means.

I agree it is pretty autistic for Havard to be bragging about this, or even doing it

But it is equally silly to say something like a "Harvard degree being worthless" because of this in a few years, you have to remember this is UNDERGRAD, Harvard is a massive school with an extremely well connected graduate school

Their law school/business school and their graduate programs are what make Harvard the place it is, those schools within the school are separate from the rest of the school

Sup Forums is overreacting just a liiiittle bit

>tfw engineering is mostly white racists
lecture-mates can't fucking stand the nonwhites getting in on skin colour. there is still hope

WE WUZ SKOLARS N SHEIT

DUDE BROWN PEOPLE LMAO

>They're screwing with their quality by no longer caring about entry scores and just going for diversity.
>NO SEE THEY'RE THE SAME QUALITY!
Undergrads are there for connections as well as study. Blacks are just going to find a sinecure and laugh about whitey on FB. Meanwhile higher scoring whites are denied college.

isnt it well known that "niggers in college" is just a meme? They almost all drop out after 1, 2 semesters max. Literally almost all of them. The school administration will try so very hard to get them to stay in to fill that sweet sweet diversity quota, but its IMPOSSIBLE to civilize these people. You could not PAY them to go to class.

underrated

not destroyed just altered. you see, the system we live in right now is white supremacy imperialistic capitalism. it leeches off the poor and POC. see if ended capitalism and put in a system that foucses on feeding the poor and the betterment of society instead of making iphones and other useless shit. as a world we can finally be peaceful. no not all religion need to end if we make a better world and more peaceful. many things like radical islam would leave. since the main cause of radical islam is american imperialism bombing their people look at yemen children are dying and shit and nobody fucking cares. christians will need to know their place and realize that they can't control everyone's body and they need to grow up. also do you know they are millions of homeless people in america and millions of foreclosed houses. in capitalism the banks want to sell the houses for profit but if we emliminate that we could give the houses to the homelss and BOOM no more homeless people. see if we realize things like prices are bullshit we can make a better world

nothing wrong with tattoo the society we live in is changing and you gotta realize people are being more open minded and are open to holdin it down wit each other

peace
fuck racism

Shut the fuck up and make my goddamn burger already.

>tfw Harvard and Yale start falling apart and become husks of what they once were

That's already the case. What you're looking at here is the corpse finally rotting.

It's what you deserve for being a Republic

so whats actually a good uni nowadays? MIT and...?

>Commie
>feeding people

Hehe

If I met someone this stupid and had the chance to get away with it I wouldn't hesitate to snap their neck

Btw I'm an atheist

You want the truth? Just go tech or vocational.

What do you want to do as a career? Do you want to do outside sales? Doesn't matter what college you go to, just get a four year degree. Do you want to be Le epic coder? Look for a school with a highly ranked program, like Carnegie Mellon. Do you want to save money? Go instate. You'll have to be more specific.

Don't listen toUnless you want some bullshit job managing the network at a public high school or something

foxbaltimore.com/news/project-baltimore/6-baltimore-schools-no-students-proficient-in-state-tests
Guess Baltimore wont be sending a nigger delegate to Harvard this year.

What if I told you that abolishing the welfare programmes and relieving the poor of taxes accordingly would leave them in a better position?
What if I told you skin colour does not matter in this regulatory hypothesis, that blacks, arabs and asians would perform better as well?
What if I told you that there'd be much less crime if all those welfare recipients were otherwise engaged, like with a job?
What if I told you you do not need to spend $900 to have a smartphone, and that there are far, far more affordable alternatives?
What if I told you the cause of radical Islam is the literal interpretation of the quran?
What if I told you the Yemeni gouvernment is Shi'a and opposes Sunni islam?
What if I told you that Christians appear to be the only abrahamic denomination that don't tell people what to do?
What if I told you all those millions of homeless people are homeless because of leftist policies and corrupt, irresponsible banking? Disregarding poorly treated veterans, that's a whole other problem.
What if I told you homeless people generally used to have a home, but fucked up or got fucked through circumstance, thus leading to their homelessness?
Even more, what if I told you that the homeless already have access to help through both private charity and public charity?
What if I told you an employee with a tattoo on his face looks unstable? It's a personal preference of mine to avoid being serviced by people with facial tattoos, necks included. What if many people share that preference and employers have to take that into account?

Just some questions to ponder about.

Just about any technology university I'd imagine. In Germany, unis have been pozzed way longer than in the US and our technical unis are still pretty much entirely free from leftist doctrine.

Once during lecture, some activists entered the room and starting yelling some bullshit. Everybody, including the professor, turned around calmly, let them ratter off their spiel for 20 seconds and turned back to the blackboard without saying a word to continue with the proof. Nobody gave the slightest of shits and it never happened again.

Of course the internal politics are still heavily left-leaning, but the students participating there are considered weird and their commie flyers make for some hearty keks, at least with the people I hang out with.

minorities are being brainwashed and because of their background and that universities no longer teach students how to think critically but are literally telling them precisely what to think - things are going to get ugly -

>can't spell
>can't speak properly
>uses retarded slang
>claims to be educated
>ignores the fact that any minority besides Asians get bumps in their scores on tests and priority in acceptance
Yes, I see, perhaps this will finally make up for your white guilt.
>also has a neck tattoo
You really should just kys

The relevance of Ivy League degrees have been in free-fall since the 90s, and Harvard was always the most eager of the academia lemmings to hurl itself over the cliff's edge. More and more people have realized that you can get an equivalent (or even superior) education at a state uni for a third of the cost. Let Harvard preach about how progressive it is and how much it hates white people.

im not even white but im sick to my stomach, why do white pigs hate eachother so much ?? why do whites prefer black and colored people, i think its because they are pigs.

Go to a small campus public college. There is no reason not to. I went to one that was 90% white, 75% male and offered business, management, engineering, sciences, and other big name degrees. Sure you won't have the artificial prestige of a big name D1 school, but in reality the quality of your education comes from the work you put in.

tech sounds like a good idea in a dearth of others, though is there any like jordan peterson describes, like humanities before they were corrupted?

Tech or vocational if you are dumb

Almost any big state school will have good STEM programs, some might even rival the ivy league. U of I has always had a better engineering field than the Ivy schools. Uchicago trumps harbard by a mile, and other schools like Vanderbilt can offer the same education with half the elitism.

I was actually rejected by Cornell and Dartmouth, despite having a 35 ACT and 4.3 gpa. I hate to make excuses for myself but if I was black I would have almost certainly gotten in.

On the off chance this isn't bait
Polish your speech if you want to be taken seriously

you talk like a nigger

Affirmative action = whites get shafted in their own countries cause niggers don't want to live in all black africa and use "racism" to get ahead.

Unless you're 90 years old Harvard was always shit in your lifetime.

all that shit been debunked. just face it capitalism failed and we need a new system we been exploiging poc since columbus discovered america (he actually didn't discover america, thats a lye taught ot us in school. cuz the native america discovered america thousands of years before columbus). the system we use wil nver change unless we over throwe the bulshti system we have today. sorry breh but your ideas arn't very good and will only create mo poor folk. my plans will fix shit

also you a hoe for judgin me for havin a neck tattoo. what ido with MY BODY IS MY BUSINESS

oh yea christinas are fucking evil vile creature they the reason why weed isn't legal and they against abortion..

peace im don wit htheis racist ass website gonna light one up today lol

blowin big brehs

are those chicken legs?

My technical university also offers philosophy, but that might be the exception rather than the norm.

My honest suggestions is to pursue whatever interests you in that regard as a hobby. Get a degree that makes you valuable to an employer and/or prepares you to start a business yourself. Or learn a trade. Forcing yourself through boring/difficult courses and an entry level job you don't like might suck, but being a debt slave for the next 10 years for something you could have done for free in your own time and at your own pace sucks even more.

Just my opinion though.

You don't even use the slang you're attempting to incorporate into your dialogue to sound 'cool' correctly

Good god you are beyond delusional.

Is the University of Colorado, Boulder a good school?

I wonder how many of those non-white, non-asian students are going to graduate.

Do these niggers not realise it's because Liberals see them as their little pet money project, to pat on the head and feed a banana

youtube.com/watch?v=RzeNtmOwV7M

Faking being a minority increases your chances. Chances are most of the class is actually white with like 1/10 or so minority in their blood or history.

Trump funded University when?

Yes, beautiful backdrop on campus too.
My friend goes there.

Student Loans are a form a slavery formed by Jewish banks and their supporters in GOV.

youtu.be/eHywZ2qb-EI

theguardian.com/money/2016/aug/25/financial-slavery-play-new-york-fringe-festival

npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/11/484364476/im-a-student-debt-slave-howd-we-get-here

>islam and Christianity/Europe have been fighting for over a thousand years
>it's Americas fault
I see the vast depth of your education

>debunked
Surely you can provide evidence to your claim?
>Columbus didn't discover America, native muricans did
Except that neither of them were the first Europeans, there is evidence to suggest that vikings crossed from Greenland to Newfoundland centuries before Columbus made his voyage. Even if that were true, nobody knew about it and Columbus was the first to report back the existence of America proper.
However I judge your neck tattoo is irrelevant, because it's the judgement of the masses which turns your vanity into a handicap in the job market. Employers have to risk you, and that's all down to you.

I'm loving this whole bait diatribe though, keep it up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University

You don't need a degree to work in a factory

Hmm, yes, I wonder what the graduation rate of each ethnic group will be? I don't think it would be politically possible for them to allow the graduates to be all white/asian.

you forgot to end it with *mic drop* retard