Drumpf Silent as Peaceful Mosque is Bombed

Sup Forums will defend this.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/08/double-standard-decried-minnesota-mosque-bombed-170806054500392.html
archive.is/uJaky

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/08/double-standard-decried-minnesota-mosque-bombed-170806054500392.html
aljazeera.com/news/2017/08/minnesota-mosque-bombed-morning-prayers-170805212937086.html
archive.is/3ca5M
archive.is/kjX8R
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muslims doing muslims things

how is this news?

Part & parcel.

Don't forget to sage.

Remember the real victims of this attack are moderate anti muslims.

>"described as a terrorist attack"
>single fucking window broken and some torn blinds
>rest of window panel completely intact

watcha doin with that firecracker imam

This.
It is just a big city thing these days

>hey imam whatcha doin?

Destroying their own property for sympathy. They learned a lot from the jews.

whats the bet this was sectarian?

Another jew doing a false flag ay?

i always thought muslims were experts in blowing themselves up?

You want Dumpf to opine about anything and everything?
> this is how you get more Trump

>Social media users
Who cares

This, it was probably some 14 year old with an M80 he bought on an Indian reservation.

This

>Peaceful mosque
Nope

I will defend it alright. Too bad no shitskin casualties.

watch doin imam?

what are we going to do about illegal white migration?

Double standard? Since when has the media and the government commented on a broken window?
Come back when people are dead

PART

This. They're not reporting on it because nobody died, not because it was against Muslims. Sikh Temple shooting got plenty of press.

hey imam watcha doin?

Hey Imam
Whatcha doin?

Look there are a lot of disgruntled young caucasians and they're having a really tough time economically so it's to be expected that these occurrences of violence are liable to happen and it's really not surprising at all and I think we need to focus on the fact that it's not all caucasian males that are committing violent acts

Underrated.

>a sunnit bombed a shiit mosque like they do every day in the shitholes they come from
>somehow this is (((news)))
fuck off nigger

NO! That is inexcusable. What a fucking failure. Why is that abomination not a bunch ruble.
I mean, ONE smashed in a group of four. That'd be hard to avoid at least cracking any of the other with the mere force applied by a thrown rock.
Looks more like a very-very carefully conducted awareness*/fund raiser.
Their (((cousins))) have playing that game since forever.

>aljazeera.com/news/2017/08/double-standard-decried-minnesota-mosque-bombed-170806054500392.html

That looks like about the weakest "bomb" I could imagine.

Not bad.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/08/minnesota-mosque-bombed-morning-prayers-170805212937086.html
archive.is/3ca5M

>CAIR and the mosque are offering a $10,000-reward each for information that leads to an arrest or conviction.

Will Sup Forums care now?

Stupid fag. Not Archiving?
archive.is/kjX8R

Get on my level.

It was the Imam. So where do I go to pick up my check?

This is an act of terrorism guys.

My advice for the Muslim community is to carry on exactly as before. Get used to it guys. It's part and parcel of life. Learn to live with it.

Wrong..Iwon't defend.
But I will endorse.

if the window was blown out and the curtain was frayed, wouldn't that imply that the blast came from the inside?
how did a racist white guy get inside to plant a bomb?

If the bomb were inside the windows would have gotten more fucked up from the overpressure. Outside the blast was dissipated in many directions.

Trump will make a statement soon as we find out it was a refugee muzzie

>Al-Jazeera
Soon to be banned in Israel

No one was hurt. It was probably their own. And why should we fucking care? Anti government Democrats have bombed more buildings since the seventies than Muslims. Bet you did not know that, trog.

The double standard that when every time a Muslim goes boom, Christians are just as bad?

>no evidence this was done by a right wing group
>no deaths
>broken window and some singed furniture in one room only
>bombed
it saddens me that the media actually thinks we're that fucking stupid to call this a terrorist attack. It saddens me even more that our ((educated)) liberals are actually dumb enough to believe it

Hey Imam...

Oh wow it's like Four Lions.

Peaceful mosque?
Like military intelligence?

It's called the religion of peace for a reason.

Haha remember when Trudeau couldn't stay off twitter after Omar Mateen murdered those faggots? Oh, never mind.