How is he not /ourguy/?

How is he not /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=IpXVoSZyHXM

He is a Christian cult leader

Confirmed /ourguy/

/POL IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD YOU MONG

He thinks a-priori anti-semitism is vile.

>Implying our anti-semitism is a-priori
You have to go back

>he doesn't realize the Christian bullshit was just roleplaying
I'm sorry. It seems you came from rebbit and have critical brain damage.

Fuck off Ahmed

I think he knows what's up though, he's just interested in keeping his job and his, let's face it, mostly normie fanbase

The dude recommends Solzhenitsyn all the time, who wasn't exactly pro-Jew

In the biblical series part III he put fascism under the list of orderly things on his ying yang slide.

because it is structured, makes sense

most things considered a-priori are vile as they are not based on any reasoning

>Tower of babel prophecized '08 collapse

Since when is he not our guy?

He is definitely /ourguy/
Only purity-spiralling idiots don't see this.

I like him but he's an egalitarian (I think everyone in leafland must be.) The last Molyneux interview included talk of "uplifting the bottom" of ethnical disparities and playing-field leveling.

He's my guy, if even just for the reason that he tells his listeners to adopt many aspects of traditionalism and to reject modernism and post-modernism. I wouldn't be surprised if he leads the vanguard to destroy women's studies and all the other bullshit humanities courses at colleges. This is no insignificant goal and anybody dismissing him isn't considering how vital this is to retaking the culture.

>egalitarian
He's a pretty good exponent of the Pareto distribution as a natural and inevitable source of inequality in virtually all domains. He accepts that life isn't fair for everyone, and rails against people complaining about inequality instead of attempting to improve themselves. Hardly an egalitarian.

I believe he's planning to make an online university that is much more affordable and does away with all the brainwashing. Though not sure of the specifics.

I didn't see the entire thing, but I've seen him mention multiple times that inequality (in terms of success/wealth) is inevitable and indeed desirable (as to oppose it causes more problems).

He's intellectually dishonest in rejecting white identity politics or white interests, racism, anti-semitism etc.

He's trying hard to stay edgy but politically correct.

Right that's what I was referring to.
>Encourages personal responsibility
>Emphasizes family values
>Discourages large government
>Believes in fundamental god-given natural rights and not nu-rights
>Has been redpilled on our current tragic educational crisis and has formulated a direct plan to undo the subversion

He's literally our guy. If he doesn't ever name the Jew he'll remain in a position to rise to further prominence and continue changing the world. Only shill kikes have a problem with him I'm pretty sure

He's pointing people in the right direction. It's up to the individual how far they are willing to walk.

>there is only one front in the war
I'm so sick of hearing this bullshit. If they're not full 1488 they're the enemy. You realize postmoderism and cultural Marxism in universities is one of the main sources of anti-white propaganda, right?

>You realize postmoderism and cultural Marxism in universities is one of the main sources of anti-white propaganda, right?
It spreads. I have no doubt in my mind that JBP would have been full NatSoc if he was born 60 years earlier.

>Fuck this guy who's trying to obliterate the Jewish brainwashing centers (universities)!
>Lets wait till an equally competent guy comes along, one who also isn't afraid to sieg heil in the street, only then will we accomplish all the things that Peterson is already setting out to do!
This imaginary hero will accomplish none of them and would be stopped dead by lawsuits, negative media coverage, and prison time.

he defends the kikes and thinks the holocaust happened

>at one lecture
>says "you can only admire hitler seriously its mind boggling"

because his self authoring program actually bears fruits

He's a new-media Susan Powter or Tony Robbins, selling self-help courses and building a multi-million dollar bysiness fortune.

Who makes the cut in your list of /ourguy/ then?
>David Duke
>Jared Taylor
Anybody relevant? Anybody who is currently making ground? Or are all the people on the right kike shills to you. Try thinking a few moves ahead. You don't play chess by moving all your pieces at once

le dead jew on a stick meme

>Jared Taylor
pfffffft. He think Jews have higher IQ than huwhites.

He carries enough of the message to have value to us. Do not focus on the few things you disagree with him about, focus on the many that you agree on. He is a professor at a legitimate university who's beliefs are radically counter to the academic mainstream. Do not be bamboozled by divide and conquer tactics. He is one of the best mouthpieces we have.

Neither has he. And he's terrified of it.

He is the best philosopher of our age.

He loves you too much, Moshe. He can't go there...

It really was weird how he went full SJW when asked about antisemitism though. I have never seen him be so leftist in regards to anything.

You have to understand there are some things you just cannot say in our society and retain any semblance of a career. He would be fired, and probably jailed under some misinterpreted law..

Kek

The Ancients deemed Hitler as having done nothing wrong.

he also mentions tolstoyevsky alot, and he pretty much equated the jew to demons

I find him really obnoxious to listen to, really I can't make it past an entire interview or lecture of this guy. His followers also seem to have built a cult of personality around him. And his opinions are extremely basic bitch normie stuff shitting on postmodernism. Even Chomsky shits on postmodernism.