It's wrong to automatically assume someone is a terrorist because of their skin color or religion

It's wrong to automatically assume someone is a terrorist because of their skin color or religion.

Get over yourselves. Not all Muslims are bad people. Give them a chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes all Muhhamedans are bad people this is a fact, they are satanists they accept the teachings Satan gave to the false prophet Muhammad

That's a BASED sikh, not a muslim. I should know since I let one fuck my wife every week.

And your false Bible?

Th bible is the truth it's Gods inspired word, the first chapter of the Koran has mistakes in it how can this be Gods word? Do muhammedans know this is an insult to God?

Sikhs are going to Hell too

You didn't even read the Quran.
We are muslims not Mohammedans as we don't worship our prophet idiot.

If you're talking about Muslims why do you have a picture of a Sikh? If you're implying they're terrorists, when was the last religiously motivated Sikh terror attack?

I've read the first 3 chapters and that's all I had to read to see at least a dozen errors
Why would I bother reading the rest when this supposed word of God is full of mistakes already? It's a rough copy, whoever authored it should have proofread it

>the first chapter of the Koran has mistakes in it

Here is the first chapter of the Quran... Where is the mistake?`

"1. In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

2. All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).

3. The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)

5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).

6. Guide us to the Straight Way

7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray. "

Is God not merciful? Don't God deserve all thanks? What mistake are you talking about?

>sikhs
>terrorists
Nice try Paco.

>Muslim.jpg
>Is a sikh
Are you fucking retarded?

I had a document that showed all this but it got deleted, seriously just read your Koran (that's the proper English spelling please us it while speaking our language) I'll look it up online and show you in a minute

Kys

I doubt that.
You should the original arab language not translations as it's bound to have mistakes

I'll be getting all my quotes from quran.com

2:10
In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.

You say Allah is merciful why does he put a disease in their heart? Why does he make their punishment painful?
The God of the bible does not make you suffer, you go to Hell and die the second death that's it

Why can't you translate your holy text to the other languages so people can see what is God's word? Why must they learn a new language to learn about God?
God didn't speak Arabic to Moses

Thats a sikh FYI.

Nah Sikhs are based

2:34
And [mention] when We said to the angels, "Prostrate before Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He refused and was arrogant and became of the disbelievers.

Here Allah is saying for the angels to bow down to Adam and Satan didn't so he's a disbeliever

you said that Allah said to worship him alone, well why did the angels worship and bow down to Adam? It must mean that Adam is God since they can worship him without sinning and because Satan was a disbeliever for not bowing down to him.

Some arabic words in the Quran have more meanings so it can be easily mistaken.

>the classic sihk ahitposting picture
this is a slide thread
sage in all fields

>It's wrong to automatically assume someone is a terrorist because of their skin color or religion.

not al black are criminals but the majority of them are so generalization has a piont.

also the pic is not a muslem faggot thats a sikh.

I'm not denying it's better in the original language that's the case for nearly everything, but why couldn't the translators provide a text that's as close as possible to the original? Why do all Muslims brush these texts off? What should a convert do? He can't see God's word in his own tongue and see that this is the truth then convert? This is why Muslims only exist because they converted by force from being conquered and having the Arabic language forced on them. This didn't happen with Christianity

>Posting a Sikh in a Muslim thread.

>I had a document that showed all this but it got deleted

No you have not. You claim there are mistakes and that God is not merciful or something. But you have no evidence.

>seriously just read your Koran (that's the proper English spelling please us it while speaking our language)

The Quran is a better spelling if you are going to spell it in English.

>You say Allah is merciful why does he put a disease in their heart? Why does he make their punishment painful?

Because they are bad people and they deserve it.

>The God of the bible does not make you suffer

Yes he does.

>you said that Allah said to worship him alone,

Yep

>well why did the angels worship and bow down to Adam?

Because they worshipped Adam and did what God said. Prostrating is not necassarily a sign of worship Abraham in the Bible prostrated in front of his guests and he was a god-fearing man. And it says so in the bible that Abraham prostrated to another human.

2:87
And We did certainly give Moses the Torah and followed up after him with messengers. And We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear proofs and supported him with the Pure Spirit. But is it [not] that every time a messenger came to you, [O Children of Israel], with what your souls did not desire, you were arrogant? And a party [of messengers] you denied and another party you killed.

It says right here that god gave Moses the Torah and Jesus the gospels, then it says this in a later chapter

6:115
And the word of your Lord has been fulfilled in truth and in justice. None can alter His words, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

NONE can alter his words, so the Torah and gospels are TRUE but they insist it's been corrupted, so either Gods word can in fact be corrupted or the Koran is wrong. Which is it?

Show me teh scripture that says this, I'm showing you scripture from your book show me scripture form mine that backs up what you say

>implying that islamic terrorism is bad

"possible match" that is possible match as you see the english wrongful translations.

As for muh forced convert, the same applies to christianity if they conquered arab soil

The orthodox Muhammedans who follow the false prophet Muhammad's teachings are killing the people who support them, in the end it's just going to be us who want to put these idolatrous blasphemers to the noose left if thy keep this up

Christianity was in Arabia for 500 years before Muhammad was even born, how did Christians conquer when we were there first? Your false prophet got his words from Satan and killed the non believers, Arabia is Christian, it's impossible for us to "conquer" we are just retaking what is ours. YOU followers of Satan are the conquerors

Arabia was originally Pagan. But you christians couldn't convert them completely so it stayed "multiculti"
>MUH FOLSE BROFETT HE SATAN N SHIEETT
You are the most ignorant unreasonable and rational christian i've ever seen.
>We are just retaking what is ours
Not it's not ours. In fact was never yours. Stop talking like a nigger

At least they don't create it in the land of the living.

Not all snakes

That's a Sikh.

>Not all Muslims are bad people.
By definition every fucking Muslim regards a child raping slave trading warlord to be the perfect human being and final prophet of God.

I'm not learning a language just to read a nigger book.

Muslims want you to learn Arabic to read their book when you debate with them but won't learn the languages of the bible

For Indians, Sikhs are pretty based. They enjoy removing kebab and they know how to poo in loo.

sweden gave them a chance.. now they are the rape capital of the world...

I do give them a chance, I know a few who are good hardworking people, who are not coming here in Europe pretending and demanding.. However we can't deny that having skin the colour of shit is a big impairment for the genetic pool of the future generations, aesthetically first of all.

It's better if they keep breeding among themselves.

>not all muzzies bad
>posts picture of Sikh.

OP is a Muslim trying to make people think Sikhs are mudslimes. Nice try bud.

thats a based pajeet

>Sikh

They can have a chance in their own country.
Not every snake is poisonous either, but I'm not going to start indiscriminately filling my bedroom with them and shouting about how none of them have bit me yet so it's just a minority of bad snakes in the writhing mass of complicit scaliness when my wifes son is ALUHA SNAKEBAR'd.

Thats a sick.... fuckin retarded burger

Pajeet there in your pic is not a muslim.

I like all people no matter what religion or skin colour, i dont like you if your a dickhead simple really?

Everyone's sucking Sikh dick lately. I predict the Nostradamus Antichrist with a turban will be Sikh.

Sage

That's Antichrist Mabus

That hat is glorious. I bet he hides snacks and stuff in it.