Is this the ultimate pill?

Is this the ultimate pill?

yes

Haha I like Rick and Morty too

go back to Sup Forums

You still have two to go:
>Diamond pill
Functionally integrate and ultimately transcend nihilism. Accepting that there is no objective purpose to this whole thing and that's the best of all possible cases claimed by humanity

>non-dual pill
Accept your place and origin in the universe. There is no you, there is no universe, there is only pill, but who was phone?

(((the joke)))

Sounds like the hippie culture

Black pill and nihilism are the same thing.

nihilism is the most retarded and laziest ideology to ever exist

this

Nihilism is the ideology of the blue pill, retard. Hard-determinism is the true final redpill; we don't have free will.

Are there even good threads in Sup Forums anymore?

>Nihilism is the ideology of the blue pill
Sure because the leftist don't get involve in literally every social issue that exists

What comes after Nihilism is Daoism. It's essentially weaponizing your numbness to get ahead in life, basically rigging the law of attraction out of sociopathic tendencies.

>calling OP a faggot is now confined to Sup Forums according to OP
Colour me surprised.

Doesn't matter.

That's daytime Sup Forums for you. It's only good at night when the amerifats start joining in.

>anymore

>2017
>not being a stoic

>Philosopher
>Suicide
Pick one.

You don't know what nihilism is.

No, Hedonistic Nihilism is the final pill

No.

>Nihilism: Not caring about anything
>Hedonistic: Believing that only pleasure is of any value in life

I don't think that combination exist

>>Diamond pill
>Functionally integrate and ultimately transcend nihilism. Accepting that there is no objective purpose to this whole thing and that's the best of all possible cases claimed by humanity

I always think the Elite is diamond pilled.

>No purpose in life
>Might as well fuck some children
>Nothing matters

It goes together hand in hand. When you embrace Hedonistic Nihilism, the only care you have in life is yourself, everything you do is for you and only you. Others be damned.

tfw kids not realizing how edgy nihilism is

The optimistic purposeless outlook gives you a guilt free rational to be as productive or unproductive as you want, because as stated, it ultimately doesn't matter after you're gone. All the more reason to be responsible and do it good while you can. I mean, if you want to spend your purposeless life smoking and being a degenerate and shortening this rare chance experience, that's now ALL on you.

Go clean your damn room

If my gf ever decides to leave me I will become Hedonistic Nihilist. Work harder, get promoted, go fuck some random bitches who only care about my money, travel the world alone, stay at expensive hotels, go to parties and try every single drug out there and hopefully die around my 40 from a heart attach.

I would love to live that life..

The only pill is accepting the fact that we know nothing, and individuals who think they have found the reason as to why we are here and why the universe is have a faint grasp on what they are spouting. I (somewhat) know the purpose of the majority of peoples lives, but Sup Forums doesn't deserve to know the answer.

Also, calling an african a nigger because they are acting based on their genetics and instincts and because they are unable to properly assimilate within a larger society is insulting to them. Either aid them on their path to assimilation or send them back to their home country where their actions will be rewarded and they can possibly help build up their civilization.

Determinism is just a branch of nihilism you cuck

Take the Zarathustra pill.

Nihilism is both the starting bluepill and the final redpill.

Bluepill: nothing matters so why bother

Redpill: nothing matters so i should not let potential consequences stop me from doing what I want to do and experience

>we don't have free will.

You're funny.

I'll await your determined response that you have no control over.

Wrong

The final Redpill is that EVERYTHING matters:
"I work hard today because one day I know that if I work hard enough, my legacy will ripple throughout history and be talked about for generations to come"

Look at any prominent figure throughout history. We still talk about the Roman Empire some 1500 years later. Do you seriously believe that they got to leave their mark on history because they didn't care and didn't think they could make a difference?

On the contrary, I think it was their sheer willpower and optimism that got them there. You can't change the world if you don't first believe that you can change it to begin with

maybe in the old times. Now it doesn't matter if collective achievements are big or small, it's the individuals that make the difference

Nope. Nihilism is blue pill.

dont you know using faggot is hatespeach I thought Sweden was a multicultural kingdom where they dont use this kind of language

Walking saint, ama