The Guy Who Chased Rage After Storm off the Internet

I don't know if Sup Forums covered this. I'm late to the game. But here is the video that chased Rage After Storm /our girl/ off the internet.

Andywarski
youtube.com/watch?v=oIXBImjFFPg

Rage's video that they mocked
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Millennial Woes explains it all
youtube.com/watch?v=h3Fgc_xkHII

Kraut and Tea brags like a dick about it
youtube.com/watch?v=ubNcAHCc0-w No remorse

twitter.com/TeaofKrauts

I don't know about you Sup Forums but there aren't too many of /our girls/ out there. Just thought you should know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAfva31mRzs&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=zAfva31mRzs
youtube.com/watch?v=PaNcdJopa
youtu.be/PaNcdJopa70
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>(((kraut)))
Reminder that Heine, the person he uses as a profile pic is literally a Jew.

rage is a racist bitch

the stupid bitch source teh DIALY SOTRMOER LOLOLOL

what a fuckign retard slut

if u gonna be a reacist bitch don't souce the daily stomers lol

racist bitch

This thread is running right now as well on the topic.

He's also a relative of Karl Marx, imagine my shock.

There is no wondering who is behind this post

Who did what to who again? Sorry, reddit. I'm not too big on ecelebs.

We should care about this, because despite the fact that women are totally useless....we need them to further the movement. Losing Rage Against the Storm was a really big loss. ONLY women can bring in more women. Do you stupid fags get this? The Skeptic fucks chased her off. Who's next for them? Beauty in the Belly of the Beast? Lauren Southern? They hate women more than us. But they are prideful betas who want all the attention. They have to be cooled down or at least directed someplace else other than the Alt Right.

>He's also a relative of Karl Marx, imagine my shock.

citation?
also do you have the archives of his tweets?
i forgot to save the pics in the ther treads.

Basically Rage After Storm was a 19 year old female who started out in the Skeptic Community and graduated to full Alt Right when she did her video on Race Realism. The Skeptics ripped her apart and laughed while doing it. They shamed her off youtube and Kraut and Tea harassed her further. Then made a video bragging about it more or less and basically said she had it coming.

For what? Cooking and cleaning in the barracks? We don't need women, what we need is for you fucks to grow a pair and get this shit going. Your top priority should be dying for Sup Forums, not gay faggy youtube shit.

Sorry I do not. He pulled his tweets but Millenium Woas has everything you need in his video. It's war Sup Forumstards. Sargon is in on it now. This thread is running right now

that tread reached bump limit.

also thanks for the response burger.

Do not go after him though, that is what he wants. Don't give him the victim status he so badly craves.

If we get women....we get it all. They make the message palatable and the MSM can't fight them because they are WOMEN...you guys have to see this. This is why Rage was important. If the Skeptics are allowed to get away with bullying women, we will NEVER gain traction. Can't you see this?

breh, watch the stream when kraut debunks her (its fucking funny as fuck). he whips the floor with her bullshti

i mean the wiki article they reference said slaves was the only export from africa but when you read the articles it says "metals" WERE THE FIRST EXPORTS FROM AFRICA. the daily stomer is a joke site

fuck them

>Only women can bring in more women.

Wrong. Strong, powerful, confident and attractive men bring in women. Just look at all those going gaga for trump.

Even those pretending to hate him swoon when they get his attention, (which is what they're doing by pretending to hate so much).

These stupid fucking women pretending to be "right" are just doing it for attention, and will quickly turn everything THEIR way soon as they get any semblance of control.

This is how the West fell in the first place, why do you want to repeat such mistakes?

Sure if they're saying the "right" things don't shout them down, but don't "follow" them either. Lead instead.

>breh, watch the stream when kraut debunks her (its fucking funny as fuck). he whips the floor with her bullshti

he doesnt debunk shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=zAfva31mRzs&t=2s
here.

You make a valid point, but there is a rebuttal video.

No White Guilt's debunking of the Warski stream:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAfva31mRzs

>/our girl/
Go back

Excellent argument. But for the messaging to take root in such a way that the MSM is powerless to fight it....women make great shields. This is why MILO was so effective. Think about it.

Kraut is a disgusting man.

I think we can all agree on this. But the fact remains. Rage was just the Skeptics first target. They plan on further attacking the Alt Right. This means Sup Forums itself. Those smart asses will call this board out eventually. I'm just tying to wake you fags up early. That's all.

youtube.com/watch?v=PaNcdJopa

>after reading the comments it seems there were some things i wasnt aware and i agree i was too light on Kraut.
>if the subject ever comes up again ill be more harsh

Jej this is some lowtier roleplaying
Who the fuck gives a shit what these pseudo-intellectual fags say and think.
E-celebs are cancer, and you are too for buying into these opportunistic roasties' shit. Fuck off back to plebbit you mongoloid.

Why should I care about some pro-abortion slut with face piercings getting her life ruined?

>Video unavailable.

He is a faggy social democrat who rants all the time about evil nazis and muh 6 mullion

And this is exactly why pole needs to stop demeaning and badmouthing people who speak much of what we agree with but may not say the entire thing. Also many on Sup Forums tend to shit talk against many pretty females who talk about white genocide and say they just want attention. I don't think that it's just for attention but even if it was why the fuck does it matter ? Did you has been using pretty woman as part of their propaganda for a long time

>We should give a shit about selfish cunts misinforming and profiting off attention
No, fuck off.
Betacuck confirmed. Also, get out of Britain you shitskin. Your English is terrible.

>But here is the video that chased Rage After Storm /our girl/ off the internet

Aww did someone bully her and she ran away? Poor thing. These are the kinds of pussies you fags look up to? The kind of people you want standing up for whites? Things get a bit tough and they run and cry? Fucking pathetic.

youtu.be/PaNcdJopa70

My bad, knocked of the 70. Thought it was part of the time.

Keep YouTube drama on YouTube.

no

I answered this above. Women can make the movement bullet proof from the MSM but nooooo, the Skeptics think they own Youtube and chased Rage off. Like it or not women, especially young women will make our movement more mainstream

I've answered this. It's NOT about Rage directly. It is about the next female Alt Right the Skeptics feel they can bully off the interenet. Then what happens when they come after Sup Forums and rip it and make all yoyu fags look like clowns.

It's not about Rage directly. The Skeptics tore her apart because she was an easy target. She is at least putting HER face out there. More than you cowards. Then she gets gutted from a "friendly" and you don't give a shit? Seriously? She has more balls that a thousand of you fags. But that's not the point. These Skeptics are not going to stop with her. They will go after other women..Women who would be very valuable to our movement who could bring in other women and block the MSM from stopping us. Really try to think about it.

This isn't just drama. Rage represents a VERY important demographic. She was and still is a very important messenger to the whole of the whtie female community. Women like her are extremely RARE. And we just let the Skeptics ruin her? I almost think you are happy being REPLACED. Cause without white women, it ain't going anywhere. Time to grow up.