He still thinks smoking is bad

>he still thinks smoking is bad

that's right goy, fight the big tobacco companies!

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/269265-Brain-Researchers-Smoking-increases-intelligence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Smoking raises your IQ at average around 9 points.

Imagine what happens to an entire society when it stops smoking. Modern society being the way it is, makes sense now, doesn't it?

Cigars are the future. Not overproduced cheap shit, but hand rolled goodness is the way to go.

>see jews smoking all the time
>on the packages it stands "smoking kills" to prevent people from smoking
>people who does not smoke are always beta faggots
>people who do smoke are always manly
>you become more manly if you smoke and less if you abstain from it
>smoking actually increases testosterone and abstaining from it increases your estrogen levels
>yfw

>they think smoking is good
that's right goy, pay those big tobacco companies!

Really? Can I see some sauce? This is really interesting if true.

>he needs to quote every other post in the thread to insert himself into the conversation just like on reddit
you don't inhale cigar smoke and it doesn't increase the risk of mouth cancer

And pipe tobacco. High end artisan tier pipe tobacco.

Did you even read my post you fucking mong?

>sott.net/article/269265-Brain-Researchers-Smoking-increases-intelligence
it was 6 though

This

literally this
smoking is one of the more red pilled practices for a man

Just vape mane :^)

Smoking is for guys who like round cylindrical objects going in and out of their mouths.

Why do they discourage smoking actual cigarettes when you can go out and buy bags of ground tobacco and tubes that will last you months for about the cost of two packs of cigarettes

I want to fuck that guy

(((scientists))) tell you that smoking is bad for your health. (((scientists))) also tell you that "global warming" is real. You don't seriously trust (((scientists))), do you?

>being this much of a faggot

We should get the nerds to engineer some non-carcinogenic tobacco plants or nicotine analogue for us and see if we can scavenge that IQ bump without the crimp on lifespan. The product would be profitable at market - especially if it's still addictive. There are people who would gladly have an addiction to a nootropic if it weren't for the sudden stop at the end.

>smoking raises IQ
>fluoride lowers IQ
>the jews want you to stop smoking and start drinking more fluoridated water

hmm

>non-carcinogenic tobacco plants
Smoking doesn't cause cancer. That was disproven decades ago.

Maybe we could use a nicotine infused oil or some shit and ignite it with a coil, creating vapour that still gives us the nicotine but doesnt involve inhaling everything that goes along with it... that sounds too good to be true though

Decreases lung function, premature aging, smell like shit.
No fag for me, fags.

Who is this boy?

Nice, I didn't know e-cigs were non-carcinogenic. I may actually try that.

>he doesn't agree with me therefore he's reddit

Exactly.

>smoking tobacco increases your iq
>smoking weed decreases your iq
>same people who fight tobacco companies are for legalizing marijuana

Most cases of lung cancer are not caused by smoking. Just putting that out there.

it's not a boy

thread on autosage because the mod is an autist.

"m-more black cock threads that I never delete guys!"

It increases test about 15% also.
What? You didn't think there was a reason the jews pushed anti-smoking for 70 years?

If you don't smoke at least cigars you don't belong here

The Jews are behind many things but anti-smoking isn't one of them.
Smoking is a degenerate pastime and addictive as shit. Let's be honest here, the only reason you smoke is because all the "cool kids" did it and now you're addicted.
Same with cigars, you saw some big name movie men from a few decades ago doing it and now you think it's what alpha men like them do.
Congrats on making yourself a slave to a plant and thinking you're somehow better in anyway for it as it slowly kills you.