European immigration to escape the Muslims invasion

europeans: do you welcome other europeans that want to migrant to your country? I'm especially interested In the countries that aren't very pro taking in immigrants that are refgugees.

sidenote;im a 20y/o swedish white dude, fairly educated with enough money, so I'm going to move just ...haven't decided where. my country is soon to be an Islamic state, and I'm not down w that lol.

Go to Atlantis

Same desu. I was thinking about getting a property in Hungary with my girlfriend to raise some children with.

Fuck off, we're full

here in spain we accept very little quotas of refugees and even when they arrive they leave for germany in just few weeks lmao.

pros: good climate, a bit high taxes, good food, rural spots.

cons: GYPSIES and the already in mudslimes speacially the youth not giving a shit about anythin also you will earn a lot less than if you worked in germany for instanc, people is normie as shit,

Dude, just make a 2-3 week trip through eastern europe. The only reason I haven't left yet is the fact that here you can speak your mind freely, people are generally pretty redpilled about anything you can think of. Make this trip just to see what's what and I'm sure once you do, you'll see what the future of europe looks like, provided we don't cuck out and our politicians don't sell us out yet again. Pretty sure that immigrant wave of native westerners is right around the corner though, you can already see it walking the streets of Sofia. Plus I'm sure it is happening even more in the better eastern european countries such az Czech republic, Poland, Hungary, etc.

Basically from where I see it, we're the last line of defense against the degeneracy and foreign hordes. Only a matter of time until we get our shit together and start growing economically (also happening atm)

Poland says Hello

We took a lot of German inmigration after the wars, and we would probably do again, just behave and don't became all rapey.

come to quebec, 97% of migrants and shitskin niggers live in the big cities. rural canada is 99% white. Natives have their own reserves.

how about your good old older brother denmark?

Denmark is not that great either desu

also
>older brother

Please, go in Norway as a refugee and make a political event.
Please
please
please
Go in norvegian embassy and ask for take you as a refugee
please
please
please

Move to Latin America, and you will be Kang

While I can't speak for the rest of Europe, here in Singapore we've had within the last year or so a substantial windfall of educated, skilled Britons emigrating to here. They are generally dissatisfied with the way of life over there and what the country is turning into.

So the short answer is yes.

Fuck no, you can fucking stay in sweden and fight them or die as faggot there. Either way you ain't welcome here.

there's only one country in Europe (besides Malta) that's full, faggot.

come to norway, you can continue your adultery and other freedomloving practices here

Stay and fight swede.
I don't wanna deal with any Swedish problems.

Fight or die you cuck

DO NOT LEAVE

Every good white man that abandons his home causes them to have one less person to replace. YOU are contributing to the takeover if you leave.

Half of western Hungary is owned by german and dutch pensioners already, so yea, I guess we welcome other europeans.

>also: also >older brother
what? denmark was the first Scandinavian contry.
it was denmark who colonized sweden. norway. and iceland. so your point?

Fight for your country you stupid fucking cuckold male

Running away only helps mudslimes, you dumb fuck
>swedes were vikingz n shieet
I don't believe it.
Another weakling, cowardly beta male.
Nationalist Hungary doesn't want immigrants, specially sissy anglo weak immigrants that can't fight shitskins when they're still 10%.