ITS A SMEAR CAMPAIGN! HE'S /OUR GUY/!!!!! WE MUST STAND UP TO SHARIA BLUE!

ITS A SMEAR CAMPAIGN! HE'S /OUR GUY/!!!!! WE MUST STAND UP TO SHARIA BLUE!

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/article/408409/
archive.is/U9gwJ
ropercenter.cornell.edu/huddled-masses-public-opinion-and-the-1965-u-s-immigration-act/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sarcuck

Fuck off.

>don't be stilly white goyium, don't fight for your interests! It's stupid when others do so you just shouldn't!
The best analogy I've heard is this, team means race, or culture in this
"If you're playing a game of soccer and your team passes to everyone equally, and the other team only passes among people on their team, they will win 100% of the time given long enough"
This is something he either doesn't understand, or is willfully Ignorant because he could be call a waycist
TL:DR he's a pussy who will never just state reality if it doesn't fit into his "classical liberal" world view

Wtf I'm a civic nationalist now.

>Black and gay interests are nonsense
Fucking racist

You don't post Sargon on Sup Forums, everyone gets triggered, from the nazis to the commies, the libtards and the alt-righters.

>Racial identity politics should have no place in society

Fake.

sargon? isn't that the obese quadroon that's raising another man's child?

>Racial identity politics should have no place in society
Nice pipe dream, but let's get back to reality, in which they do exist and most of politics is based around them.
So whites having them, just like every other group already does, is not a problem

what else did you expect from a typical leftist such as sargon ?

And your point being....?

The purpose of life is to reproduce.
You want your children to be genetically as close to you as possible so your children express your traits. Which is actually better because it keeps your particular race's evolutionary path moving forward rather than creating something completely different.
Everything humanity has ever done was born out of a reproductive strategy that gave them a better chance to pass on their DNA.

Sargon has passed on his DNA exactly 0 times, but his wife has done it once. :^)

sargon is against white nationalists because he's not white

That you're an idiot if you think "Racial identity politics should have no place in society" because that's living in fantasy land, not the real world

>you shouldn't want to fulfill your biological imperative goy
>make sure you understand that it is not in any race's interest to reproduce amongst themselves or favor their own race
>fucking goy

why cant there be white interest groups then? there's loads of black and gay ones

Divide and conquer tactics

They will try and divide us and set us against each other.

Don't get caught up in political minutia. Defeat the globalist, then we can debate this other bullshit

>Stating something that should be so and can be worked towards somehow makes me an idiot that's living in a fantasy land

Nah, pretty sure you're just an aggressive prick who can't tolerate someone having a different desire to his own. Get madder faggot.

Time to purge the libertarians.

>"guys, I HATE drama"
>makes 20 videos attacking irrelevant youtubers
>goes on twitter rampages every few months

Sargon is a waste of all of our time. He's a typical brit. Petty faggot.

See
There are white interests.
The purpose of life is to reproduce and ensure that future generation succeeds.
Do you think it is in European Caucasian's best interest to flood their countries with migrants who can't and won't assimilate, who by their Imam's own words plan to outbreed and eliminate them.

Do you seriously believe there is no such thing as white interests?

He's not even British according to the one drop rule.

Um, excuse me, that's extremely homophobic, you shitlord.

Identity politics is such cancer. It is what the virgins discuss, while the chads discuss international relations

doesn't matter if it's nonsense or not, you don't unilaterally give up your own interests when no other group is giving up theirs

But every white person isn't on your team, many of them are useless, some of them are disgusted on you and some of them play against your interest.
Why isn't it better to play not on a surface level but on an idea level, You would probably gather more people that way.

Quadroon of Mossad has always been considered an idiot here

Fuck this faggot. I'm glad Rogan basically called him out for being a whiny little bitch. Sargon probably expected a right-leaning meathead who would agree with him but Rogan caught his pussy scent from a mile away and just pounced on his fat ass.

That's not even relevant to me or anyone really because that happens anyway

I don't have a problem with this. White liberals are the lowest form of life.

why are white women more willing to take the white nationalist slant than these cuck libertarian men

>expecting natsawcs to use relevant arguments
They're nothing more than emotional little children screaming about muh white race. White people OK'd the migrants to come in. Immigration isn't only being pushed in white countries either, but you dumb fucks don't care about truth. They really need to start reading books

Sargon of Mossad.

Doesn't matter. Let him do what he wants as I don't care as much about him as commies do and the more enemies they have the better.

>i'm a classic liberal

So he hates everyone. That's ok actually.

>being this assblasted about e-celebs
>giving two shits what some fedora tipper on Jewtube has to say

It will be relevant to you when your children have no future.
Our leaders okay'd them.
Do you have an actual rebuttal?

Mass immigration is a net negative in the interest of white people's continued survival and prosperity.

There will be no defeating them unless there is warfare.
Most of Europe is unarmed and doesn't have a quarter of the Ballsack to even think of using arms.
Europe WILL fall Its inevitable.

hes only brought up because theres still libertarians here that are slowly realizing /theirguys/ are revealing themselves as cucks more and more and they dont know what to do

You're literally just saying meaningless things now.

Why is it always white people living in white countries saying this shit? Man up and stand up for what you believe in. Move to South Africa or Saudi Arabia. If you don't, you're really just an unprincipled hack spouting nonsense rhetoric and a massive fucking pussy.

Our leaders who we voted into office okay'd them. Each individual doesn't have to OK everything that happens in a nation. This is how our societies work. We vote, and the ones who win the elections have the say so. Those of us who lose the election understand that we lost the election.

>Mass immigration is a net negative in the interest of white people's continued survival and prosperity.

Maybe white people should have more children then

>the Iraq War and Patriot Act were fine because Democrats lost the 2000 election.
Either a child or mentally retarded. Grow the fuck up, loser.

>e-celeb shit
kill yourself

You're massively oversimplifying and ignoring legitimate objections to both the republican and democratic elements of the American governmental system just to have a status quo opinion that you apparently think is an intelligent or well reasoned one.

What was meaningless about it?

I'll give a condensed version then.
Life is the purpose of life. We leave the womb kicking, screaming and gasping for air because we desire life.
We have a preference for life that is similar to our own, family units and tribes would not form if it were not for this preference. It's a beneficial evolutionary advantage because it means that even if one family member fails, a portion of one's DNA will survive. When you look at something larger than the tribe/ethnicity then we still see this preference for similar genetics in the form of race, even if the genotypes vary wildly, as long as the expressed phenotype are similar, we see a general trend of preference towards similar features.
If you still fail to see why every race might have interests that would be best for them based on biological difference, then you're a lost cause.

So I ask then what you believe in?

are you spic, nig or sth else?

This
Subsaharagon of Blackdad is useful until we've beaten the ones in power

Migrants to the US were primarily European until the Hart-Cellar Act of 1965, which opened our doors to the third world subhumans you identify with so strongly. There was massive public opposition to the bill, but the people were assured that it wouldn't change the demographic make up of the country. Whites have increased their population by tens of millions since then, meaning they are having children. However, that has been offset by hundreds of millions of brown people that we were told wouldn't be here to begin with. You're a charlatan, a brainlet, and a coward.

Leaders lie before being elected.

If you were to ask Americans at the time of Hart-Cellar if they were okay with eventually being taken over with brown people 99% of them would say "fuck no". And yet, what do we have today?

Is it fair that the leaders passed legislation dishonestly by saying that this law wouldn't change the composition of America? Fuck no, it's not. People don't have to permanently accept any laws created but especially those made dishonestly. If fact, in that particular situation it's not necessary to allow the institutions to change it because it was a law that affected the power of the people to change it. So now we're stuck with brown people who will vote Democrat and for their racial interests no matter what.

>blacks cant have interests

bit racist

hes not here for discussion so its pointless to try to argue with him

so because he says its stupid, is that gonna stop all the gays blacks and muslims from constantly trying to destroy my civilization? are they going to go away because some fucking british nigger called them stupid? is that gonna happen? because if not, then 14/88 faggot.

Not an argument
These are still the individuals voted in. In our society you vote them in based on their character in hopes that they will do things how you want
I'm an American, but my DNA is European
Source for all of this? The whites being told that demographics wouldn't change, public opposition, and everything else?

Depends on what you mean by fair. Is it legal? Apparently so

The moral of the story is that laws don't matter if enough people don't listen to them.

And that identity politics is cancer. You left that little bit out.

It's meaningless because I will reproduce with someone I want to reproduce with.

You're just flat out implying that nobody will be able to do that eventually, and that we can't even do it now. There's this thing called 'sexual preference' you know, and you seem to think it only extends to a person's skin colour.

Have you not noticed that I'm not denying what you're saying, only questioning its relevance?

Also, we live in an interconnected world, not a tribal society. This is why - along with sexual preference - all races breed with both themselves and other races. It's not going to change.

Holy fuck kill yourself for this shitty retarded childlike view of political representation

theatlantic.com/article/408409/

Archive
archive.is/U9gwJ

nothing is more pathetic than a white, who dont like white nationalism, what is he thinking annon?

>The whites being told that demographics wouldn't change, public opposition, and everything else?
The Kennedys specifically expressed that it would not change the demographic balance. They were explicit in this. Read more. The bill was also started by a Jew.

sargon is about the only thing i agree with /leftypol/ on

>These are still the individuals voted in.
So you still have an effective tyranny of the majority on the voters side and you still have the pseudo-oligarchy of the political classes on the representatives side. If you have 49% of the people not getting what they voted for then that's a really unfair system at it's core. This is suppose to be moderated by the fact that the US is a representative democracy but because we have a political class that can win elections by way of large sums of money we end up with elected officials that end up not really representing most of the people who voted for them much less the people who didn't. This is how you end up with a 10% approval rating for Congress despite it being entirely Republican controlled with a Republican president. Trying to play this off as "well you voted so you don't get to complain" is about as nonsensical a statement as telling someone in Russia not to complain about their elections because they got to vote.

You strike me as a status quo accepting "centrist" who probably considers himself a skeptic but isn't actually skeptical of anything that isn't already foreign to him.

This.
Why the fuck does Sup Forums treat politics like football games?

Only when dealing with products social constructs like homosexuals, trannies, etc.
>what makes racial and national identities different
Because they're evolutionarily beneficial.
A homosexual, a transsexual, a pansexualdemiglazedotherkin are not going to reproduce.
A race will multiply and evolve.
A nation is a testing ground for new evolutionary strategies that some people might not want to partake it.

He has a African Y chromosome from his paternal grandfather, most likely E3a

As an extension of my reply, I'd like to give an example:

I have a preference for whites AND asians. However I find a lot of black women more attractive than many of the women in those two races.

Does this mean I now can't choose to reproduce with a white woman? No.
Does it mean I want to reproduce with only asian or black women? No.
Does it mean that I want to reproduce with whoever I find to be the most valid partner based on looks AND personality, regardless of race? YES.

Is it most likely I will reproduce with a white woman? I live in Australia, so yes.

Why does anyone watch this fat lispy slob? I dont get it.

>Why isn't it better to play not on a surface level but on an idea level

White nationalism is an idea

Where else are the autists of Sup Forums going to show exert their testosterone-fueled rage and competitiveness? You forget that most of the people here are neckbearded virgins and people who probably don't even know how to kick or throw a football.

Some whites playing on the same team is still a lot better than whites being forced to pass to the other team, under threat of penalties

he's not a libertarian you fucking intellectual midget

Identity politics in a single post
I stopped reading at "tyranny of the majority"

We have a president elected who lost the popular vote currently

Yes and he also visited the soviet union before he put forward the bill according to Ann Coulter.
>He's a jew
Let's keep identity politics out of the discussion for 10 seconds jimbo

white interests are killing jews and making jews suffer

what is nonsense about this? is it not clear enough?

This gives everything, but public opposition. I was aware of the 1965 Immigration act, but I wasn't used to it being referred to as anything, but the 1965 immigration act. There must be a new batch of talking points out for the alt right

People play identity politics whether you do or not.
By not playing, you only handicap yourself and your race in the long run.

It's a nice ideal to say that we should forget about races, but it's just a fantasy; same as communism.
The reality is that races exist, and that most people are racist. You can blind yourself to that reality, and advocate that others do the same, but it will be to your own (and their) detriment.
You have an identity and it will be held against you whether you like it or not.

You're under the impression that this other race you'll be reproducing/interacting with believes the same as you.
They don't, they want what is best for their race(as a general rule, the university types are outliers, but even then only whites are encouraged to go away) because of in-group preference.
>sexual preference
What are you even talking about?
>we live in an interconnected world
So you're a globalist?

The relevance here is that the world is becoming less intelligent due to mass migration.
It's also becoming more violent for countries that previously had little or no notable violence as ethnic groups living near eachother creates friction.
There will come a point in the future, that we have allowed to happen, where having children will be very difficult if you want your kids to look and be genetically similar to you.
That's relevant because it gives motive.
Statistically, personality doesn't matter as much as race.
Assuming you're talking about marriage.

Nobody wanted brown people. Stop trying to deflect, like the 85 IQ moron you are.
ropercenter.cornell.edu/huddled-masses-public-opinion-and-the-1965-u-s-immigration-act/

So because the electoral college exists you're going to ignore that everything I said holds true for the legislative branch, the one that actually drafts legislation? I think my initial assumptions about you were dead on. You're being incredibly intellectually lazy.

>White people don't deserve a future.

Get the fuck off the internet and go kill yourself immediately. What a fucking waste of human DNA.

What the fuck else did you expect from Quadroon of Mossad?

>identity politics: the post
Learn how to post proper sources and you won't be called out on it.
Nice move of the goalpost young one

Is "not being thrown off the roof" not a legitimate gay interest, for example?

......lol like Democratic or Republican interests....

If they are not advocating for We the People....

Its time for a noose.

George Washington warned us about the 2 party system .... yet here we are but with a hell of a lot more jews and 3rd world mudslime

Also, McCabe Comey are buddies and worked with the HSBC , laundered millions , then gets appointed to the Head of the FBI by Hillary Clinton.

Later Comey's WIFE gets 700K, this is given to her to stop him (Comey) to not investigate the Clintons email server.

>barely functioning IQ intensifies
I don't even know why you're here anymore. You aren't intelligent enough to carry on a conversation and have been proven wrong multiple times, with no actual rebuttals. Is it masochism?

>Nice move of the goalpost young one
Now you're just spouting words and phrases without actually knowing what they mean. I haven't set any goal for you to meet so I can't be moving the goalposts or redefining what the conditions of you being correct are. I'm pointing out a flaw in the American governmental system and you're claiming said flaw doesn't exist because it doesn't exist in one particular part of said system despite existing in another.

>You're under the impression that this other race you'll be reproducing/interacting with believes the same as you
>They don't, they want what is best for their race

Only if they're as concerned about race as most of the faggots on this board, which thankfully most normal people aren't. Please stop shoehorning a hypothetical and unrealistic situations as facts. Most people are not concerned about race.

>>sexual preference
>What are you even talking about?

I'm talking about the reasons why what you're saying is irrelevant. Sexual preference is one of these reasons.

>So you're a globalist?

No, I'm simply stating a fact about the state of the world, don't try and strawman me. We are interconnected, whether we like it or not.

>The relevance here is that the world is becoming less intelligent due to mass migration.

That doesn't make sense. I think you mean the general populace of Western countries is suffering a fall in general intelligence due to the problems associated with mass migration of poorly educated migrants. That's not even a reproduction issue, that's an education and ideology issue.

>It's also becoming more violent

That also is a separate problem from reproduction. It's not even a white identity issue. It's another education and ideology issue, or to be more concise, a cultural issue.

>There will come a point in the future, that we have allowed to happen, where having children will be very difficult if you want your kids to look and be genetically similar to you.

That's inherently stupid to say. Your children will always look similar to you and be genetically similar to you, because you are their parent. You seem to be talking about nothing more than skin colour again.

>Statistically, personality doesn't matter as much as race. Assuming you're talking about marriage.

I'm not talking about marriage, I'm only talking about reproduction. Marriages end or continue. Some people get married, others don't. It's barely relevant.

What about them Jew interests, Sargon?

>Strawmanning this hard

Wewlad, how did you get THAT from a sentence that didn't even mention race in it?

>I'm a fucking retard with no basic comprehension skills

Get the fuck off the internet and go kill yourself immediately. What a fucking waste of human DNA.

gay interests is literally just sex
sex with anything and anyone

Insults aren't a rebuttal user. You're right though, I shouldn't be here discussing identity politics. It's a complete waste of time
The electoral college proves it isn't complete rule by the majority. That is plain and simple, there is nothing to discuss beyond that

The amazing thing is you've actually conceded that all of my (actually sourced) points were correct as I insulted you. Top fucking cuck m8.

>there is nothing to discuss beyond that

Why not?
Why is that the only thing worth discussing?
Seems arbitrary.

>2017
>listening to sarcuck of blackdad
>not listening to Harold Covington
>cuckistani flag

Kys op

He's fucking retarded. Everything he's said ITT can be summed up as
>I don't know why the world be like it is, but it do
Any examination that penetrates the surface of this infantile worldview is identity politics and not worth discussing.

>The electoral college proves it isn't complete rule by the majority. That is plain and simple, there is nothing to discuss beyond that
Jesus Christ you're stupid. The president's only legislative power is by way of the veto which can be overridden by the house and senate with two thirds votes. So hypothetically in a perfectly ideologically aligned Congress the president would have zero legislative power.

If we want to go back to reality then it's doesn't matter that there is a single institution that isn't subject to direct majority votes because for practical purposes everything I said is still relevant and constitutes a serious flaw in the system.