Trumpfags BTFO

Kek are trumpfags mad that Ivanka is a whore?

You lefty niggers are stuck in the 90's, no one gives a shit if Ivanka did some slutty shit.

ty for giving me a pass to slut shame

>dat Jew face

I thought you guys hated degenerates Kek

Is anything on that thot real?
>fake tits
>fake nose
>dyed hair
>other miscellaneous face surgeries

>Kek are trumpfags mad that Ivanka is a whore?

looks fake as fuck.

She's an empowered woman. When did you lefties decide it was cool to shame women?

Kek deny it as much as you want but your jewess is a whore

No I hate how she's a leftist who always taking about muh equality and how brown people are so oppressed

Sounds like slutshaming to me, or is that okay now?

>Not hating sluts

how is this news? she has naked photos ffs..
now a photo of her using panties is upposed to be shocking?..

lefties and liberals really are retarded..
sage btw

Stop replaying to obvious shill treads the more (you)s you give them the more money they get from their shill payers on their emails

It's not the fact that she is a whore that triggers me but more why an ugly woman like this thinks it's ok for her to do modelling pictues?

Nigger she could take a fat shit on Obongos bed tape it and release it to the public and I would laugh my ass off.

Why does she looks so jewish?

babyboomer cokehead lusting after whores
yes, and?

>Ivanka
She's married to a kaiku-kun; what do you expect. Trump needs to stop being nice to her and just kick her out of the house already.

Kek anyone else jerking off to her right now

>image.jpg
>kek

You have to go back.

Post the nudes

Not a shill Kek

>pink nipple masterrace

Stop trying to hide it you are a 21 year old nu male working for 75$ a week so you can live stop using "kek" and unironicly get a life and kys

>lefty
>slut shaming

Best. Timeline. Ever.

You are nofun and will be exterminated when the Day Of The Kek arrives

No appreciation for chain mail titties gtfo

Kek calm down, just start stoking ur cock to Ivanka

this thread is 10x more golden if you read it in a Korean accent

explain the pic

You mean (((Yael Kushner)))?

The jews got her long, long ago.

Oi vey

>

Please calm down you will feel better after you cum to her

THERE it is!

just what I was looking for user ;)

Wow, Ivanka really had a nice chin job.

It is funny when leftist SJWs try to educate conservatives on sexual norms.

Obama is a son of a bitch...

Ivanka is def a spoiled brat, but that's just true of most US women. I'd hate to have her as my boss working at Trump Co, when you know she knows absolutely fuck all about leading or managing anything.

>Kek are trumpfags mad that Ivanka is a whore?

The right doesn't care about that anymore. The left are the uptight sexually-repressed puritans now.

trump is one of them silly goy

This is a board with traditionalist values nigger. Ivanka is a whore, plain and simple. She's quietly tolerated because she's Trump's wife and Barron's mother, plain and simple. Stop deflecting shit to "leftism" and stick to your values or fuck off.

>the current state of the conservatives

why are the asses so fucking big

>"Shaming a woman's sexual preferences and behavior is sexist, you cisgendered scum..."
>"u....unless we do it"

Ivanka is a nice woman what pisses me is that trump is becoming a bigger cuck than what it used to be and this is a excuse for tumptards to be one.

>pol and ptg are the same

Kek. Where did you come from? Stormfront? Leftypol? NeoGAF? Plebbit? It doesn't really matter bong, you should still go back.

>he's a conservative because he doesn't care what Ivanka does with her life

Hmmmm....

is that chainmail?

I'll just leave this here

This board is turning to a big strawman; from both sides!!!

i don't see any black people in op's pic

Here's real Ivanka tit

That's Melania, faggot.

10/10 would hold hands.

that fucking adonis belt

0/10 nip is almost the size of entire tit.

So is this slut shaming or does that only apply depending on which side of the fence you're on?

Last time I checked no one gave a shit about what Ivanka does and started hating her once she started sticking her nose into Trumps presidency basically on day 2. She's also married to a Jew. Never once saw anyone worshipping her on Sup Forums, only leftist accusing her of fucking her father.

too much huffpo bro

A democrat calling Ivanka a whore is like a leper calling a woman with the flu terminally ill

we need to destroy fake women

I'm not bothered at all. I just think it's ironic that the left who are a bunch of 'anti-slut shaming' advocates would be bothered by it.

Deport jewvanka

you faggot those are the best kind.

Checked.
Kek agrees

(((drumpfsteins))) on suicide watch

WOW
Said & done