ARE YOU HAPPY NOW Sup Forums??!?!! IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED??

>Donald Trump’s election has led to white students using the president's words to bully Latino, Middle Eastern, black, Asian, and Jewish classmates.

>On a playground at an elementary school in Albuquerque, New Mexico, third-graders surrounded a boy and chanted “Trump! Trump! Trump!”

>In a classroom in Brea, California, a white eighth-grader told a black classmate, “Now that Trump won, you're going to have to go back to Africa, where you belong.”

buzzfeed.com/albertsamaha/kids-are-quoting-trump-to-bully-their-classmates

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Gs3vA
youtube.com/watch?v=1tcEDIFg9Ik
theblaze.com/news/2013/08/05/teens-brutal-bus-beating-caught-on-camera-theyre-about-to-beat-this-boy-to-death/
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/12/jesse-jackson-white-boy-bus-beating-its-hard-make-/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/Gs3vA

God bless you

>In a classroom in Brea, California, a white eighth-grader told a black classmate, “Now that Trump won, you're going to have to go back to Africa, where you belong.”

Bless his heart.

>kids never said mean stuff to each other in the pre-Trump era

Liberals are this dumb.

I'm sure all of those things truly happened and this wasn't fabricated at all.

>16 year low in unemployment
> 1,000,000 new jobs created

I don't care about your fucking feelings or your wife's son getting bullied in eighth grade.

Good.

The teachers could just fuck off about it.

>50 nationwide incidents from November-June

So it's fucking nothing then

When we were teenagers my brothers and I were playing football when some black kids wanted to play against us. We accepted and completely demolished them and they were talking shit afterwards. My older brother told them to go back to Africa. This was 15 years before Trump for president was even a thing.

Liberals honestly believe the only good years in American history were from 2009-2015.

They honestly believe America was/is evil, except for that brief point in time King Nigger was in charge and suddenly we were a "kind" nation because thought crime became a thing.

>ARE YOU HAPPY NOW Sup Forums??!?!! IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED??

Yes I am happy actually, kids telling nigs they belong in Africa is a good thing

Generation Z gone save us all.
Gone build that wall.
Gone build it tall.

>fishing in elementary schoolyards for news
>kids being dicks in elementary school is news

>go back to africa where you belong
based

Bullying is scientifically proven to be a good thing for society.

Former bullying victim here, now successful business man under 30, because I decided to be a man instead of a shitty little victim.

Grow up already.

I got a sensible chuckle out of this.

Thank you, based nordman. Maybe you should instruct the more clueless anons how to archive?

Fuck yeah!! The pendulum is finally swinging back! We made it boys! We get to witness the world flourish under nationalism!

>Kids use any means to bully
More news at 11

This. A bullied child just reflects the weakness of the parrents.

>Donald Trump’s election has led to white students using the president's words to bully Latino, Middle Eastern, black, Asian, and Jewish classmates
It's like a dream come true

>IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED??

To fight back? Yes.

I love this shit, i can post this stuff on the virtue signaling democrats i know, blame their fucking pathetic loser party, make them feel desperate, and they dont know how to respond.

The other day i saw an article here where a bull commited suicide after some asshole light his horns on fire in spain, poor bull didnt know what to do so he just ran full speed into a post and cracked his skull open. I do not condone this kind of violence against a defenseless animal but we should aim to do the equivalent of this against democrats.

>THE WALL'S COMING
My siiiides hahahahahaha

This. In junior high I used to get into turmoil with foreign students because they acted like feral apes and I used to pick on a gay kid because he wore make-up. This was before I was aware what politics was.

>be me
>catholic w. Jewish mom
>High School class of 2011
>people there made Jew jokes back then
>was a little white knight faggot and called them out on it all the time
>cut to today
>make Jew jokes myself
>hate politically correct bullshit

Amazing what 6 years and annoying SJW culture can do to a person.

also

>implying racist jokes weren't always around in high schools

post yfw you get gassed by gen z for not stopping the shitlibs sooner and being compliant and letting it get this bad

>was doing work experience in lower school
>have an 11 year old black kid exclaim to his mates around him
>'Hitler did nothing wrong he didn't even kill anybody'

>you're going to have to go back to afrikkka, where you belong.

DEUS VULT

>"buzzfeed news have confirmed"

B-but black guys make it all better! Ask my girlfriend, she'll tell you!

mfw shitlibs are gassed by Generation Z

hes the only black kid in his class, he said it to white kids

>tfw gen z

I find 'successful businessman' to be a very vague term. Please elaborate.

Goddamn what is that thing

>buzzfeed

>not knowing Sam Hyde
hownew.ru

Generation zyklon my man

>kids
Those are russian spies.

yes

As long as they let me have kids first, and I get to put some kikes in the ovens before me, I'll be alright.

Bullying is 100% a good thing
Back in my school years, i was a lanky faggot with no social skills, but chad bullied me into shape
I thank god i went to high school during a time when bullying was encouraged, it wouldve fucked up my development as a person a lot more if i didnt

Why do all Buzzfeed titles sound exactly the same?

The Jews are fucked when Generation Zyklon grows up.

>tfw never got bullied and turned to be a pussy-ass faggot
Bullying should be encouraged

>Why do all Buzzfeed titles sound exactly the same?
We Live In A Clickbait World And That's OK

>"The illegals see the writing on the wall. And even though they can't read it because it's in English, they're pretty sure it says 'Get the fuck out.'"

>-- Azzmador

Its not that I condone idiots reading their own anxieties into their perception of Trumps intentions and using it as an excuse to say stupid shit to minorities. Its just that I dont care.

Remember, in this age, thats enough to brand me a racist. Simply not caring or bending over for minorities. Ffs, the actual defense of a white person from physical attack by a brown is considered racist, to say nothing of an attack on all white people generally and having the audacity to defend yourself from that. Christ, even stopping the commission of a crime by a brown is racist, even if the cop himself is brown. Whites having law or defending themselves is racist now.

Are we forgetting Charlotte? During a riot over a black cop under a black police chief shooting a black guy, another black guy killed another black guy. Result?

Whites being targeted in the streets for assault as 'justice'. This is the fucking insanity we deal with and Im supposed to give a shit about some idiot eighth grader hurting some punks feelings?

Gimme a fuckin break.

Based.

>“Now that Trump won, you're going to have to go back to Africa, where you belong.”
lmaooo

Oh come on, back in my day when I was their age some buildings got hit by planes and we were back in school the next day like nothing happened.

>and I used to pick on a gay kid because he wore make-up.
Kek.

Good. Let Generation Zyklon rise!
youtube.com/watch?v=1tcEDIFg9Ik

Remember when three 15 yo nigs beat a 13 yo white kid on a bus full of black kids and the black driver did nothing to stop it?

theblaze.com/news/2013/08/05/teens-brutal-bus-beating-caught-on-camera-theyre-about-to-beat-this-boy-to-death/

The libs came rushing to the drivers defense saying that he was doing the right thing by not stopping the beating.

Just one example of this horseshit. Blacks are allowed to scream their racial hatred about whites; whites are forbidden to object and called hatemongers if they do. Enough already.

washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/12/jesse-jackson-white-boy-bus-beating-its-hard-make-/

Jesse Jackson on white boy bus beating: ‘It’s hard to make a comparison’

Make Bullying Great Again

Every day, everywhere, niggers and latinos kill, rape, rob, brutalize white peopleby dozens .
Now you whine coz some are getting a little taunty ?
It is just the beginning.
Soon, we will get angry.

The thugs only got probation, btw

This was during the age of racial healing under Obamas cultural agenda. And they have the fucking nerve to call Trump a racist who is looking out more for blacks than any Republican since Lincoln

Tfw they actually start going back

Are you breivik? Sitting in your cell with nothing better to do`?

It's semi related, but: I don't have statistics at hand, but leftists have less children, on average, than rightists. This means that, with no war to curb rightist population, leftists will lose more and more ground as rightists make bigger and bigger portion of population due to outbreeding the left. While the damage boomer done isn't going away any time soon, this means the left either will lose in some time or they'll have to retort to methods so drastic majority of population will snap.
Trump chose perfect moment to show, now that he'll deport immigrants, have support of most of whites AND future voters will be primarily rightist.

Fucking fag
People get beaten up daily for supporting Trump and you're whining about some kids that would have bullied others anyway?

Yep, pretty much.

With so much nasty, depressing shit going on, threads with news such as this are bright spots. Really gives me heart and adds some cheer to my day.
I forget sometimes that there is still quite a lot to be thankful for. Trump becoming president and all the asspain that continues to incur is probably the most wonderful thing to happen in my lifetime.

It's hilarious how discriminating media is against whites of any kind.

>think for yourself kids!
>the key is the ability to learn and understand
>now lets shove some bullshit down your throats
>wait what's this? Bad kids, stop learning things I don't agree with!
>stop coming up with indipendent thoughts!
>REEEEEEEEEEE

Having white nationalist friends in high school in the 90's gave me an early start in being redpilled about the JQ and race, but back then it was very underground and taboo. Imagine my surprise when I found Sup Forums and seeing thousands and thousands talk about these subjects openly, now the new generation is sticking up for itself and rejecting old programming and propaganda. Things are moving in a good direction lads....

Wow why does California have such a racism problem? I mean, it IS a dem state right?

>>catholic w. Jewish mom
>catholic

but that's the media's fault, they filled the populous' mind with that shit

This. Liberalism has become boring and oppressive and shitlibs are a bunch of uptight, virtue signalling schoolmarms, so naturally kids are noticing this and rebelling against it. Just a few years ago you rarely saw Sup Forums tier shitposting on Youtube (and other places), now it's inundated with it. Hence the reason why (((Google))) is freaking out.

Shit was so cash. I've gotten slapped back by karma though, been ambushed by immigrant gangs three times - they always comes in packs.

>It just happens, it wasn't planned or anything.

Dheeps.

>Joseph Christian had stabbed three people, two of them fatally, on a Portland train after they intervened to stop his racist rant against two teenage girls, one of them a Muslim wearing a headscarf.

So you're telling me these fucking commies attacked some kid for free speech, and he's at fault for defending himself? Fucking liberal scum.

>"Kids are quoting Trump by telling the brown kids they're getting deported!"

They're quoting leftists lies, not Trump's words.
This bullying is the Left's fault.

Are we witnessing the end of Kali Yuga?

Turns out that forced multiculturalism makes people Nazis

So now do we go to Dvapara Yuga? Or straight back up to Satya Yuga?

>“Heil Hitlary,” one boy said; another said, “One million of your lives is worth less than 30,000 deleted emails.” After the boy recalled the incident, he asked his mother, “How did they know we’re Jewish?”
maybe because you made the entire story up to gain sympathy from others?

>catholic w. Jewish mom
crossed.com

There is hope to turn this nightmare around.

Niggers, spicks, jews and faggots need put in their place anyway so these kids make me proud. If you fucks weren't so loud and anti straight white people this wouldn't happen as much.

Generation Z kinda scares me and I'm to the right of Pinochet.

>go back to Africa, where you belong
Holy shit my sides

My parents raised me to be accepting of other people and not be racist. Now they are and so am I.

God Bless America, if true.

Yes, it's what I wanted. It's needed.

Lol niggers have been bullying whites in school for decades, I have no sympathy for these chimps

>mfw Im a teacher and I get to witness my liberal colleagues get triggered

;)

I've decided I'm gonna be a history teacher, so hopefully I can help with this "problem". While I have more lucrative options available to me, I think even a small part of teaching kids properly is worth it. If everyone does a small part, it compounds and we take back the culture. There's too many leftist teachers, which is what caused this mess in the first place.

We go to Dvapara Yuga, then Treta, then Satya. Unless it's the end of a Manvantara, but that's up for debate

How do i make an image like that in Gimp? Layer a bunch of identical images with consecutively smaller size and lower opacity?

That's because they believe that white kids deserve to be picked on by brown kids because they are white.

>IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?
Yes lmao.

I will accept my fate as long as they take out the faggot libtards, niggers and kikes as well