Degeneracy rising. This is popular on twitch now

Degeneracy rising. This is popular on twitch now

>WE WUZ SAILOR MOONZ

The Japanese police can hold you in solitary without communication for up to 21 days without charging you with a crime if they have reason to believe you are a suspicious person and this my friends is a suspicious fucking person

>twitch
Found the problem

>((( reckful )))

watch out for his tricks, nippons

no wonder why the japanese hate white people.

It's really fucking weird. Most strangers he meets there on the streets really like him, want to take pictures and shit

Whites are Japan's niggers.

Why would you start a Reckful thread you dumb cunt. Germans are so fucking autistic

it's almost like he is "e-famous" or something

>(((reckful)))
>white

god damn cum stains

How is this degeneracy?
This is just tame fun

If a female impersonator ever went out dresses like that in public he would be arrested and institutionalized.

they don't know that he's e-famous stupid faggot, hes just fucking around in japan having fun

Let me explain. Most people you were seen very kind to him are either snipers, or people who he says he is live or recording and are friendly extrovert "big city people."
80% of his snipers are foreigner people there. Also, he is in Tokyo probably the most "western" city in Japan, and just like the rest of the world capitals tend to be very liberal and "gaijin friendly". Even that didn't stop people from coughing on him. The fact that he has to act even more like a retard to entertain his chat while in public just show the amount of disrespect for the country. I'm sure you and him don't really care but the fact that some retarded white (I know he is jewish, but for most japanese it really doesn't matter) goes out on the street and takes his shirt off, or just keeps talking loudly or putting music on his cellphone while in a train degrades the image of a "white person" to the eye of the normal japanese people. For each random "party japanese guy/gal" who approached him that were thousands who passed by just observing. Saying "laivu" to some extrovert japanese in a major capital can take you pretty far as entertainment goes, but he still fucking up and make more of the "gaijin" stereotype

>jew is promoting degeneracy
Who could have guessed?

Who is that bitch?.
I want to fuck her.

they really don't care, thats the problem brazil bro. this board is unfortunately stacked with up tight betas who over analyze situations try to attach over arching meaning to social situations like you've just done. at the end of the day, in every big city you will encounter people doing retarded things like what reckful is doing (or sometimes even worse) and you build a tolerance to it and stop caring. I don't think these Japanese people are juding the entire white race based off one white dude clearly fucking around and having fun. but betas on this board will see it and think that, because they don't have any awareness and never go outside or interact.

>check out stream
>Forsenboys already shitting up the chat with spamming "Sailor Jew OMEGALUL"

She is from Belarus.

>caring about a washed up rogue

Jesus Christ do these degenerates want attention that badly? Fucking millennials are the worst fucking generation this world has ever seen.

You are probably a really hardcore reckful fan. I watch the guy, he is funny, but to think that japanese people don't associate this kind of thing to white people is pretty naive. It's same thing as Sup Forums do with niggers. People see outliers of their groups doing dumb shit and they will associate the group of people to dumb shit (white in this case). Just because you don't see people openly throwing rocks at him doesn't mean there are angry people in the crowd. Japanese people are very respectful to any other person in public but privately you can be sure most are annoyed to most things he pulls out, even in a city like Tokyo.

I thought that bloke was just in the
navy at first, but no.

That is incredibly pathetic.

That guys name is literally Byron Bernstein. It's a Jew pretending to be white.

how can anyone watch forsen for more than 5 minutes without falling asleep

>mean there are angry
aren't

The bitch is called Byron

Byron " Reckful" Bernstein is a jew, btw.

>watching forsen for forsen
Its all about the chat

I want to punch that jews face
And rape her in front of him

>traps aren't gay
>12k watching

He isn't wrong tho

>Personally I hope to someday visit and possibly live in japan. I know it's not Anime irl but I find it's culture and history fascinating and look forward to enjoying it for years to com-
sees picture
>REEEEEEEEE JAPAN CLOSE YOUR BORDERS NOWWWWWWWW!!!!! I DEMAND THE ISOLATION POLICY BE ENACTED IMMEDIATELY TO PROTECT BEST ASIA!!!!!111!!!!!

Oh shit, call me a fag but nigga that is kawai.

How the fuck does he look white even to Japanese people though? You can clearly see it's a Semite, if anyone's got the Jew appearance it's this guy.

Traps are an abomination. It's Biblical.
>(Deuteronomy 22:5 KJV) The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

The same reason most westerns can't differentiate most asians ethnic groups. Sure some will know, but for the vast majority he is just another white guy.

christian japanese are just a meme

You're kidding, most Asians literally do look similar in terms of hair colour, eye colour, height and facial features. The only clear way to spot a Vietnamese from a Chinese is just the fact that the Vietnamese will probably have a darker skin colour cos of being in the sun longer.

Vietnamese and Han Chinese have very different facial features.
Can you always tell an Irishman from a Frenchman by sight? Probably not always, but there is an overall difference between the groups.

Traps are salvation from the slavery of the matriarchy that oppresses us

so does westerns to them. The average japanese doesn't have much contact with westerns so unless the difference is huge (blacks/whites/hispanics with a very hispanic look) they seem alike. For you differences that are very obvious may seem like very small details for them.

I will do this in private ironically with nobody ever knowing but this is sinful degeneracy

that is not a boy.

Maybe not always, but I sure as fuck can tell the difference between an Irishman and a Semitic Jew.

What am I watching? All I see is pixels.

I cant tell unless they speak. I can pick out japanese, korean, thai pretty well but mandarin and chinese I have trouble with

Cant tell them apart by looks unless its like a really japanese guy next to a really korean one. I hear it has something to do with the faces you see most often when you;re a baby or something like that

Finally someone who gets it. We need to breed perfect traps to replace woman. Just keeping some of them as birthslaves

>Christian Samurai
Is this the ultimate weapon against the Jew?

just came here to post this

I can't either, but I didn't live there. I have a half japanese childhood friend who went to live there for a little more than a decade. He can distinguish them pretty well. It's not like is a 100% accuracy ratio but it's just as accurate as westerns can identify other people western people.

Mein Freund wir haben selber die größten Probleme mit Entartung unserer Bevölkerung.

It's not a very difficult concept to understand, he looks like a southern/eastern European, and so do many other Caucasians. He is a white person from a macro perspective.

You can differentiate from an Irishman and a Jew, but you can also differentiate between an Irishman and an Italian or Spaniard.

((( Byron Bernstein )))

girl is kinda qt tho

pic related

>girl