Happy Hiroshima atomic bombing day!

How are you celebrating this fine day, fellow Americans?

I am going out for sushi in apparel commemorating our veterans and taking some Sake bombs in front of the Japs who run the place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MH_UIjmAB38&t=2105s
youtube.com/watch?v=82Qxmhc6j8U
youtu.be/d5XJ2GiR6Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I had home made sushi yesterday. Fresh caught tuna. It was fucking amazing. Melted in your mouth like butter.

>one bomb did that
Hiroshima was a hoax.

Post your fave bomber pics

stop LARPing, we all know it was a BBC you held in your mouth yesterday

I set off some fireworks in the local park next to the elementary school while singing To Arms in Dixie and goose-stepping back and forth while giving the Roman salute

Fuck America

>hides geo location
Stop LARPing faggot, mommy is calling you upstairs for lunch.

Proud of you user.
Is Japan any different on this day?

The GOAT.

On this day, it's important to remember all the people who tragically lost their lives.

Rest in peace to the 20 British, Dutch, and American prisoners of war killed on this day 72 years ago.

Greatest war crimes in all history, next to Dresden. Fuck this country.

It had to happen. It was either 200k Japanese and the war over or millions of American and Japanese lives and the war going on for months.
RIP. Their sacrifice did not go without appreciation.

There's no exit visa in the US. You can leave once you turn 18

>Is Japan any different on this day?
How would we commemorate the day a sovreign nation dropped a nuke on one of our major cities? Burn effigies? It's difficult to empathize because always we are the bombers not, the bombed.

Hello edgelord.

>implying Hiroshima and Nagasaki weren't carpet bombing

Maybe something similar to 9/11 remembrance but in Japan?

I don't think you can compare 9/11 to Hiroshima - we nuked an entire city.
And we probably fucked up their gene pool forever too with radiation. I don't think any event in my lifetime compares to Hiroshima & Nagasaki for sheer 'WTAF?!'

It's my birthday so I'm probably going to get pretty drunk with the gf.

jokes aside I literally never even realize until the pol thread by which time the day here is already over.
Happens every year.
but if you watch TV in the daytime there is a peace ceremony at ground zero and they have war documentaries on NHK on the days leading up to it.
But the other channels just show their regular retarded shit like tranny superstar Haruna Ai spending the night in a haunted apartment and the staff pop out of the closet wearing sadako masks in the middle of the night

Japan would have surrendered without the nukes and the US knew that. They just wanted to test their weapons at the expense of so many lives and two great cities. I guess the 56% white thing is karma

That's my favorite plane. My Uncle was a Corregidor, Bataan Death March, Hell Ship, and Japanese POW Survivor. He witnessed the Nagasaki Bomb Blast from Fukuoka POW Camp 17. He was a free man two weeks later. God Bless the Men of the United States Air Force & FUCK JAPAN !!

Go play Russian Roulette you fucking commie.

The Irish have no idea what it takes to conquer islands

Your crimes won't go unpunished.

Scaring the Russians away was reason enough.

This.

>attack on Pearl Harbor
it began with the foul play
>the atomic bombings
it ended with the foul play

On this day the world remembers what happens when you irritate white people.

Atomic weapons are fucking awesome. The sheer scientific and engineering genius that was focused on exterminating our foes is boyond comparison.

>white people
You meant to say Jews.

Fuck you white devils!
Not even your own women like you!

Happy Birthday

>We literally conquered scotland and ethnically cleansed the bastards.

Yeah no idea at all.

Scotland isn't an island though

Fucking traitor she has no respect for herself

Its part of an island potatobro

Should we apologise?

I think Obama did suck off the current emperor

No really I don't think you understand how fanatical brave and completely psychopathic those little nip fuckers were. Two of my great uncles fought them in the Pacific. They both fucking hated japs and everything japanese until the day they died.

Theres some really good books especially With the Old Breed by Eugene Sledge I suggest you read it and then rethink your whole NAP.

youtube.com/watch?v=MH_UIjmAB38&t=2105s

youtube.com/watch?v=82Qxmhc6j8U

63% and dropping fast.
All of your cities will look like Detroit soon.
You won the war but we will still be here in 50 years. Will you?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i listen to this, this morning

youtu.be/d5XJ2GiR6Bo

American imperialists together with Soviets fighting for communism dropping bombs on Japanese, Finnish, German and Italian civilians and celebrating these war crimes. Forces of evil truly has no shame. Fuck FDR, Churchill and Stalin.

Where does Nankin fall in your list of war crimes? Dipshit

This day is not a joyful occasion. There is no justice in war. War itself is like a crime. Like all evil when you enter into it you must know that you will receive more than you bargained for. These bombings surpass all other warcrimes. They have stained the soul of the United States and this memory and its suppression is driving your country to the madness that is destroying it now. I do not say this with a vengeful voice. I am sad to see a nation consumed. May we all one day find peace with our history.

so mad.

lel want some stories from my great uncles about killin japs?

This is a fucking American school book propaganda lie. Anyone who believes that needs to get their head checked.

>Hiroshima was a hoax
well, actually it WAS a city. pretty big one too.

one of the biggest things to take away from WWII era japan is that whatever you do, dont elect god. if god is in office, you impeach him or throw a coup. but under no circumstances do you allow god to hold the highest office in your country. if you do, soda drinkin, rocknroll listenin, beef bred american 18 year olds will fly over to your country and drop a fat man on top of you, and do it for you.

what the us did to japan was unforgivable. but it did happen, and things, frankly could have turned out even worse for them if they continued to expand the way imperial japan did. odds are, they would have pushed someone else to do it too. although hopefully with a less destructive weapon and on less civ targets

post more imperial japan prop. this is aesthetic as fuc

correct me if im wrong. but it seems that most of japan just wants to put that shit behind them. i wish other countries would do the same with WWII. we cant let something that happened 70+ years ago destroy our current relations, and there is more important shit going on right now anyways (its just obfuscated from normies)

>destroy anti-communist empire that wanted cooperation with the US despite our fucking them over throughout the 1800s
>look how based we are!!

Fuck off race traitor.

Know that they were nessisary to use, and not well understood at the time. Invading a place by land where, every single soildure would rather die then know defeat, would not have been a good solution.
The position America is in, and the prominence on the world stage means that we will never know peace.

>Anti-communist empire
Was afraid to fight actual communists

thanks for the reminder

maybe North korea can join the club soon!

Mao Tsedung was the commander of the unified Chinese resistance against Japan, uneducated jew lover.

>dresden
talk about forgotten tragedies. i disagree about "fuck this country", but holy shit that one was bad. funny that NOONE in this cunt knows about this. they dont even talk about it in schools either. if it wasnt for kurt vonnegut i wouldnt even know about it. i remember reading slaughterhouse five and thinking he was making that shit up for half the book. then i looked it up and was astonished at the truth behind that book. kurt apparently saw it like the day after it happened. fuck man. atleast he got a good book out of it.

dresden, hiroshima, nagasaki etc these should all be taught in school, not to instill shame and resent, but to show why the entire world can never afford to go to war again. we have to figure out a new way to settle this kind of shit. i propose an olympics style coliseum. shit would be badass.

The entire city was basically made out of wood with paper walls, save for a couple of modern concrete buildings
Firebombing had the same effect on Tokyo - a little phosphorus sprinked around and FOOM no more city.

I hate fucking nips and chinks. Good job for once USA.

>Enola Homosexual

>This it's what they meant, when they said that gay destroys the family.

Great-grandfather would use empty clips from his m1 to bang on rocks to emulate the noise of the rifle being out of ammo. They would set up machine guns and would start shooting and banging these clips causing nips to banzai charge right into a cloud of bullets. Cause once you banzai, you have to charge or you're a pussy bitch. They used the japs honor culture against them and it got "boring" for a lot of guys killing japs. Could you imagine being over killing your enemies over and over through this method? What a morbid thing to not only be used to but there were marines that would literally sigh and roll their eyes while cutting down the next banzai charge. War is strange.

Well, there would be no anime if Japan didn't lose so badly.

Should've thought twice before fucking around in the S. Pacific and using the women and girls of Nankings vaginas as sheathes for your great great grandpas swords.

Stay mad.

>fucking around in the south pacific

Like sending the USSR materials, guns, bombs? From the mid 1930's onwards? That kind of fucking around?

a war of house production
or copying mandaley bay hotel
real estate enforced scarcity is biggest fuck you

by the way

can you sum up what happened in desden in a few words?

Can't wait to celebrate Tel Aviv bombing day desu

>How are you celebrating this fine day, fellow Americans?

One day you're going to be face down in the mud, a bayonet making its way into the back of your head. And you will probably still have the audacity to ask ''what did I do?''.

shitspawn of the eternal anglo

im getting an erection

I would have already come if it was jooz

if israel gets nuked Im taking rest of year off to celebrate

would hit

AUGUST IN BLACK
B-29'S COMING BACK

>be me in grade school
>teacher has us look up famous events on all of our birthdays
>my birthday is Aug. 6
Profit

what flag is that?

so we can nuke you first

Anime is Japan's attempt at ruining Western culture but it backfired and ended up ruining their own culture. It turned their men into beta pillow-hugging cucks.

allies "mistakenly" targeted it as a place of weapons manufacturing for nazis. was all civs. nazis thought it wasnt a worthwhile target so very few air raid shelters. allies firebombed it mercilessly. whole city gone in a day. few survivors

you are my new hero

such stuff should be filmed

were u at summer school by the way?

did some jews die at least?

every movie about making USA feel guilt

I feel none

USA most moral country ever

Good for you. You have the freedom to do so and if I hope you enjoy the taste of warm piss and spit mixed in with your sake bombs Senpai.
>Never trust a Jap
>t.Jap

Happy birthday

Dresden is a fair point but the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were different.

We should apologize for not dropping a third one right on Tokyo.

Why are you in America, Jap? Tired of losing?

I love this one.

In all honesty, I think we should never have fought against the Japanese nor the rest of the Axis, there was nothing harmful they could do to us at all, but considering we fought them anyways I'd rather have an a-bomb than an actual invasion of Kyushu and Honshu.

Projection!

It was done on a single day, not each of our individual birthdays.

B-24 crewman

Happy birthday senpai

>Jew lover
Worships communists
Are you ok?