Is there a way to raise a daughter in this day and age, who doesn't end up being a slut because of social media...

Is there a way to raise a daughter in this day and age, who doesn't end up being a slut because of social media, educational system, and society?

make her into a big fat plumpy brapphog and noone will want to fuck her

except for all niggers

Is that the walk in kitchen, see this, wat do girl?

>white people dancing

When you look like that, there's not much you can do as a father short of incest

man you can tell she really doesn't want to be there

You can but she'll be a weird socially awkward outcast who doesn't fit in, won't make friends, will never find a boyfriend, ultimately never find a husband, and will die a lonely deranged cat lady who screams Leviticus quotes at the kids in the neighborhood.

yes, but the gubment will put you in jail

Don't give them a phone or regular access to the internet.

Dont give the brat a phone and 99% of your problems will be solved

all of these statements are wrong though

Hahaha there is a crazy lady that screams Bible verses at 9:00A.M. every day where I work. This post is spot on, damn.

Yeah, if anything being a fat, self concious brapphog will make her more likely to be degenerate.

Women want attention. It's as simple as that. If you want your daughter to grow up right then you need to exemplify what it is to be a decent, moral man, stay with her mother (no divorce, make that shit work even if you're getting no sex and no love from your wife), and impart on her a sense of responsibilty to society her family and herself.

These little girls act slutty because they want attention. Head that off by actually giving your daughter attention. And for gods sake don't give your teenagers a phone that they didn't earn the money for. When and if I have kids they're going to get a fucking old person's jitterbug flip phone and if they want something better they can get a job and get it themselves.

Read what you just wrote there, OP.

Really parse it out.

this

you can if you become a baptist fundamentalist

>implying those girls wouldn't end up becoming the biggest sluts.

just wait and see for yourself.

>she'll be a socially awkward outcast
Why the fuck is this a bad thing? Where did this meme originate from?

98% of the people you meet or associate in life with aren't worth shit. I'd rather be friends with 2-3 people of integrity than be accepted into the fold as "normal". What does "normal" even mean in our Jewish hellhole of history we call the 21st century? Being a degenerate slore? Sheer Nihilism?

If I'm striving for a better world, why the fuck would I want to associate or be comparable with a world that which I hate?

>Enjoying sex is wrong
>We should shame them and call them 'sluts'

Ok kiddo. Enjoy your monastery or whatever.

Stop believing kike lies. If you actually brainwash them with fundamentalism it works. It's the catholic/protestant lukewarm christians that become whores.

Raise her with 1) A two parent household, 2) Christian values, 3) no social media, and 4) Private Christian School.

Literally false memes

Studies show that couples who have had no previous sexual partners before marriage generally have a 35% higher fidelity rate and both men and women report being upwards to 25% happierin their lives and marriages than people with even just one past sexual encounter

The meme that "fundamentalist Christian women are the biggest whores" is literally just a meme. The ones that go on to be whores were just whores from the start

Women should not be allowed to vote.

I guess you could raise her as a muslim.

Are you dumb? There is no woman without a bunch of men who would be more than happy to fuck her.

>Dancing, having fun
WOW WHAT A SLUT

Sup Forums is so fucking pathetic. Want to know why women hate you? It isn't because they're such whores, it's because you're fucking boring and unpleasant, and you criticize women for being themselves when you're all far too much of cowards to ever be successful in life.

That's the hilarious thing, is that women and the left actually affirm their values and enjoy life, while you "alt-right" and conservative losers just bite your tongue and stand around all unhappy with society being changed by people who actually assert themselves.

nah shmuck, devout christian girls go wild in college

FYI that's pastor Steven Anderson from Arizona. He's openly against GS and even dubunked the 6 million holocaust myth saying it was impossible to kill so many people.

>baptist fundamentalist
>in europe

That's like being a white nationalist in Zimbabwe

Women with more sexual partners are less likely to have a fulfilling marriage. At 21 plus non-marital sexual partners you have about a 20% chance of being in a stable marriage if you're a woman. Feminism ruins lives.

Openly against fags, not GS

men/boys are motivated by sex. girls/women are motivated by affection.

mate I know who he is, I was one of the guys spamming him here on Sup Forums until it caught on

Yes
We actually should
There is a reason passed societies have always regarded whores and tramps as trash

It leads to the overall decadence and decline of the moral fibers of society and without absolute morals, a civilization is destined for collapse

Western society has never tolerated mediocrity like it has today: in today's age, we no only tolerate it, but actively praise it

she seems to be having some fun dancing

you hate fun too,you dense motherfuckers poltards?

next time just post "i'm from reddit"

Yes, I guess a father has to accept his daughter's needs for sexual release, and dick her good so she doesn't turn to others for that need.

My daughter was overweight in high school and kept to a small group of friends, never was into selfie culture. She has been with her boyfriend since they were 15, now they are 19 and she's fit and going out with friends more. I hope she doesn't dump him, I really like Tanner.

>sending any daughter off to a Marxist indoctrination institution instead of actively grooming her for motherhood and marrying her off younger while she is at peak fertility

1) No (((SmartPhone)))
2) No internet except 1 hour per day of actual educational material
3) No (((Talmudvision))) or (((movies)))
4) No (((Public Education))), homeschool instead
5) 2 biological parent household
6) Fresh heathly food, no (((restaurants))) or (((processed foods)))
7) Have plenty of physical paper books around for her to read.
8) Now that you have protected her from (((them))) don't abuse her yourself obv.

she is

We don't videotape ourselves and immediately plaster our life's vanity onto social media for those decadent normie (You)s

Just makin' sure :)

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD DO NOT RESPOND TO SLIDE THREADS THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD DO NOT RESPOND TO SLIDE THREADS THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD DO NOT RESPOND TO SLIDE THREADS THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD DO NOT RESPOND TO SLIDE THREADS THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD DO NOT RESPOND TO SLIDE THREADS THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD DO NOT RESPOND TO SLIDE THREADS THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD DO NOT RESPOND TO SLIDE THREADS THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD DO NOT RESPOND TO SLIDE THREADS THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD DO NOT RESPOND TO SLIDE THREADS THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD DO NOT RESPOND TO SLIDE THREADS THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD DO NOT RESPOND TO SLIDE THREADS THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD DO NOT RESPOND TO SLIDE THREADS

Join the LDS church

>Where did this meme originate from?
You know (((who)))

you lrn2 internet and cock block the entire male species.

unless your a fucking drug addicted loser who cant into computaz

"Get thee to a nunnery. Why wouldst thou be a breeder of sinners?"
Hamlet: Act III Scene One

Move to a rural town, send her to church every sunday and never let her Unattended to go out, anyway, islam is popular

Just don't molest her or divorce her mother.

No smart phones till high school
Get TVs out of the house
Eat dinner together and talk
Read books and explore outdoors
Farm or garden together
Network w families that have similar values
Cut out toxic extended family members to avoid negative influences
Real talk re: sex boys and drugs when questions come up
Show her examples of what not to do and

GL

Yes

Marry an ugly woman so your daughter is a fucking uggo too

GS?

just rise her as a boy

Do you think Tanner's done anal with your daughter? Do you think they would let dad watch while he jerks himself in the corner?

>I only hang with guys
aka: biggest slut

poast moar

Indeed. Tomboy girl who always use to hang and play with us blokes when we were little.

Gets to college, sucks some guy's dick in public infront of all her friends..

This. I'll add, homeschooling until high school and make sure you have a housewife of good moral character.

FUN
FUN
FUN
FUN

Be a parent. Teach them to be reasonable and responsible. My parents did this with chores and punishment when I stepped out of line.

>Women on the left have values and enjoy their lives

You've obviously never had a female leftist friend.

LOOKING
FORWARD
TO
THE
WEEKEND

>implying blacks won't prey on her

yesterday was thursday

Give her the parental love and attention she craves and she wont go chasing after tyrone's big black cock just to make you mad.

Today is Friday.

Nope there isnt, just enjoy the drunken and taller teenies on Koningsdag. Lekker meisje for free. It's like lekker neuken op de Wallen zonder te betalen

There is but one way.

I don't know, but one time I accidentally walked in on her masturbating and then I immediately turned around, locked myself in the bathroom and shamefully and awkardly jacked off. It still haunts me.

I agree, you have to take care of your daughter's sexual needs before someone else does.

/Ourguy/

>make that shit work even if you're getting no sex and no love from your wife
so you're saying
>be a cuck to your wife just to "help" your daughter
lmao what an idiot
sons are far more important than daughters
teach your son to be a good, moral, and confident leader to pass on your legacy
what your daughter does in comparison doesn't really matter she won't even be passing on your name
and fyi if you can't control your wife and she won't give you sex as a result your daughter will likely turn out the same way

Or, as what happened with my college girlfriend, she'll be socially outcast from other girls and gravitate to social outcast guys. Who will be probably involved with drugs then pull her into a degenerate lifestyle.

Women get their behavior from the community. If their friends are doing it, they'll do it.

Join a church community with a strong youth presence. That's really your best shot, but even then there are still kids hooking up on the dl.

Put her in a bag then sell her to your cousin?

>fucking your cousin is bad now
fuck off, europe was built on kissing/fucking cousins

You need to be Chad dad and instill strong moral sensibilities but not simply repress her with religion cuz then she'll slut around. Also find a good community of conservatives where she can find a stable man to marry asap and have kids early so she has no time to consider betraying her husband. Also make sure her female friends aren't degenerates.
All this is borderline impossible but I wish you luck bro.

I've done it. It was all dependent on spending lots of time with her pretty much whenever possible. She is one of the most red pilled young ladies you will ever meet. She catches things that I don't sometimes.

In a way I feel sad for her. She's got one year if high school left and all she wants to do is be a housewife and start a family while she's young and that's hardly even an option anymore.

put her through conservative private Christian schools (not sure if coed or all girls is better)
strictly control what media she consumes (no smart phone or other device that can access the Internet) no TV, control what she reads, and try to find out what kind of people the parents of her friends are, but if you're at a conservative Christian private school there shouldn't be much problems with the people she meets there
in older times fathers wouldn't let their daughters listen to the radio or even read the newspaper because they thought those things would rot their minds
well they were right
I'm sure you faggots think that if you're too strict she'll rebel and go slutcrazy in high school well if that happens it's because you weren't strict enough in the right areas and too strict in others
if your daughter loves you and she doesn't have access to ideas that tell her how you treat her is wrong she won't rebel

its not hard at all. if the family stays intact, allowing father to be a guide and someone to judge others against in terms of intelligence, morality, work ethic, etc. i have 2 daughters, both beautiful, intelligent, healthy, racially aware, and politically aware. all you have to do is be there and lead by example. learn how to speak with them about current events and how to recognize patterns of behavior in people, particularly people involved in "black" culture. one thing i did do that i expect is different than most, is i moved us away from the big city, and into a small German community in Texas. where we were there were a lot of mexicans, and talking with my wife and doing a bit of research, we figured that we could just lower the chance of them attempting of mixing with another race by moving to a 95% white community. most people have to stay around cities for jobs, but i can do what i do from home.

tl;dr: move to a white community, keep the family together, be there for and speak with your kids, and lead by example. every prospective boy will be judged against your standard of ethics, etc.

Girl's with Chad dads have a hard time getting a husband. No one measures up to "Daddy".

yes good goy send your daughter to college she needs to be """""""""educated""""""""

Very hard to do since women, at some point, will realize the power of the sexuality in terms of manipulation.

We we we so excited

I've got a good job. I'm fairly normal and conservative. I can provide that life for her user.

We so excited

The real question is, is there a way to properly raise a daughter if you hate women.

donder op, kneus

>wants to be a housewife
that made my penis hard

well I hope you can find her a red pilled successful man to marry so she can stay at home like she deserves
in the long run its better that way
having a carreer and not having time for kids will make her miserable

>implying inbreeding didn't lead to mentally ill monarchs that terrorized their people or were useless invalids

Inbreeding increases the risk of passing on bad genes. It's not hard to not fuck your cousin, Johan.

We gonna have a ball today

Tomorrow is Saturday.

Well yes if raised outside of western society

slide thread confirmed.

sliding roastie detected

TANNER NOOOOO!!!!

humans are sexual beings. theres nothing wrong with being a "slut" whether you are male or female. its perfectly normal to express yourself sexually. so no, you cannot defy the laws of human nature.

>She catches things that I don't sometimes.
like an STD?

t. roastie or thirsty betafag