Nubians existed in ancient egypt and not western africans that modern day black people in america decend from

nubians existed in ancient egypt and not western africans that modern day black people in america decend from

That nubians existed in ancient egypt (not western africans that modern day black people in america decend from)

this is what nubians look like. They are located in modern day northern sudan which splitted recently with southern sudan who are niggers, for racial issues. They are not the same people
That ancient egypt being black is just a fairy tale

this is this is what nubians look like

she looks like a nigger

Well, yeah

The "blacks" that were in Egypt were the black Caucasians.

at least she has human traits unlike american niggers
look at thise nose, look a these lips, he looks like a gorilla, he is so ugly

But they are all niggers, if I am correct?

The sphinx is clearly modeled after a negroid (and perhaps nubian).

Does this look like the face of an arab? Unless of course the sphinx originally had the face of a lion or an arab, and it was sliced off and redone.

>clearly

It's clearly a sub-Saharan African face.

what retard designers would make the the Khafra statue (left) look decent and the sphinx (right) look retarded

Not really

The Northern (and some lower down) Africans are Caucasians; they're very close to us other than skin color. They made it to the iron age.

The Sub-Saharan Africans, which the American Negroes are also, never got out of the stone age and are genetically quite distinct compared to Caucasians.

I watched the new star wars for the first time last night, and even though its got the constant bullshit of new movies where everything seems to just happen with no build up or logical reasoning behind it, I think his acting was some of the best. By far better than 'Rey' who could literally do anything with the force in like 5 hours

It was the head of a jackal, probably was broken over time when egypt started to goof around with race mixing and needed to be recarved.

>who could literally do anything with the force in like 5 hours
this
it was ridiculous
muh stronk wemen

Splitted? 0/10 try again Trumpanon

pretty much only Robert Temple thinks this and he is no way a historian or Egyptologist.

It was just frustrating because it was such a Mary Sue thing and everyone was pissed because they thought they were upset she was a woman. and no one gives a shit just make her fucking dynamic. and with 100% less english accent.

>egyptology
>the most 'set in their ways about things' group of 'archeologists' ever
>deny the base of the sphinx being 11,000 years old even with very clear geological evidence

You also think is a sub-saharan face when less than .01% of egyption statues and carvings are, after its gotten a facelift every 20 years.
Im doubting it was a sphinx. It makes 100 times more sense for it to be anubis, and Egyptology is fucking farce anyways, they still havent gone through the door in the pyramid up that little tunnel in the kings chamber, Egypt pretty much denies all new findings.

Did you see they recently found the tomb of osiris, and wont even talk about whats in it? Those guys are full of shit my dude.

>Those guys are full of shit my dude.
that we can agree on user

>bad copy paste
>mspaint is what nubians look like
defunct bot/10 shill thread

The sphinx used to have a Lion's head. Many Egyptian statues have had their noses busted off, and the few which haven't are negroid.

They won't officially publish Tut's Y haplotype, but accidently revealed certain DYS repeat numbers in a discovery channel documentary which indicate that he was either R1b, I1 or G - and, distantly, and least likely, E1b.

The exact same scientists refuse to clarify the issue, but they're happy to tell us that Ramses III was E1b - and still a redhead. Ramses III was a member of the 19th dynasty, which supplanted the 18th dynasty of Akhenaten and Tutankhamen.

The 18th dynasty never mentioned 'sea peoples,' but the 19th dynasty is suddenly is attacked by them. Quite simply, a bunch of race-mixing liberals destroyed Egypt.

>Many Egyptian statues have had their noses busted off, and the few which haven't are negroid.
> the few which haven't are negroid
No, there are a few negroid. Most don't, not even the sarcophagus covers do.

>They won't officially publish Tut's Y haplotype, but accidently revealed certain DYS repeat numbers in a discovery channel documentary which indicate that he was either R1b, I1 or G - and, distantly, and least likely, E1b.

My thinking is at least semetic peoples i.e. non jew semetic peoples like assyrians or babylonians

The sea peoples are seen in all major civiliziations around the bronze age collapse. It isn't something unique to egypt, and in fact the probably had the least amount of problems with said people.

I personally think they were most likely proto-phoneticians on their way to fuck up north africa and make carthage.