How much $$$ would I need to get a wife like this?

How much $$$ would I need to get a wife like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Fw6Pq
dailystormer.com/polish-man-kidnapped-and-drugged-british-model-in-italy-to-auction-off-to-arabs-on-the-dark-web-part-of-international-trafficking-group/
aljazeera.com/news/2017/08/israel-seeks-close-al-jazeera-ban-journalists-170806130215616.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just be yourself

> Polish Man Kidnapped and Drugged British Model in Italy to Auction Off to Arabs on the Dark Web – Part of International Trafficking Group
archive.is/Fw6Pq

fpbp

A cool million per year

Kek

Gorillions or be black

Best advice I ever heard in my life: no matter how hot she is, there's a guy somewhere who is sick of her shit.

Has served me well for years. I bestow it on you now... Godspeed.

Just by confident bro.....

j/k you'll need about $1,000,000,000 dollars. NEET bucks won't cut it.

gym membership and supplements for 2 years would cost about $3-4000

very expensive goy

Get her hooked on meth. A year later she will be selling her ass on backpage

This isn't biz go away

besides shit, they even bleed. just follow the basic rule: if she bleeds, she is too old.

This, but you can fool their indoctrination by shaving your head.

not only she shits and farts, she also bleeds once a month.

This

This guy knows

About 5 digibytes by 2020

haha

I'm broke and my Mrs knocks spots off her.

hey, it gave me invalid captcha ("äborted") and still posted it :(

anyhow, you can stop her bleeding by making her pregnant

Anyone can get this 7/10 blondie here in norway. You have to be pretty pathetic not to get one to fuck.

If you need money to get her, she's not worth being your wife.
words to live by.

wtf I hate Poland now

It's not how much money you have.
It's how wide your jawline is

Thanks asshole.

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

Hourly rate or lease to own?

That's a lot of shekels for one bong slag
dailystormer.com/polish-man-kidnapped-and-drugged-british-model-in-italy-to-auction-off-to-arabs-on-the-dark-web-part-of-international-trafficking-group/

It was just about that I noticed that woman was 8 feet tall and a crustacean from the proterozoic era.

As a realistic answer I'd say 200k a year can get you any girl.

200k would be enough money for you to go on crazy vacations whenever you want multiple times a year while being able to afford bringing a gold digger with you. You can simultaneously have a house or a nice apartment and whatever to fuel a pampered lifestyle. 200k a year could support you both well if she were to go completely financially dependent on you.

Why you'd want someone who requires that much money for life though I don't know. Also you could probably do it with less, 200k is just for sure bulletproof as long as they aren't filthy rich themselves.

It's not about money primarily but about other stuff like social competence. Think about all of the hot chicks you've known/seen in life and then realize that a lot of them are just banging average guys or non-billionaires, etc.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/08/israel-seeks-close-al-jazeera-ban-journalists-170806130215616.html

SHUT. IT. DOWN.

Seriously, what are they trying to hide?

Money is super important my man. It's integral.

"If you have to ask, you can't afford it..."

The less you have the better since she will take half anyways.

Aye.

>saggy tits

She'll get old and ugly, like any other woman. Look for good mothers and mentally stable, loyal women, not supermodels.

you think you can get a wife like that for 2000 sats?

Just get a tan and pretend to be a penniless refugee. You can pull coalburners like this every night.

>200k

Usually $10-$20 for two songs.

For American women yes. You have the loosest tarts in the whole world.

Whatever the amount it will never be enough and she'll end up with half of it at the inevitable divorce.
It's cheaper to just rent them for the night.

Ugly face. Pick a better female next time you fucking asshole.

fpbp

He does not have the luxury of picking from those QTs in Sweden.
You know the ones that love Black Men.

At least 2 million in equity + yearly salary of at least 150,000 + very handsome and elite family

How long do you want her for? Anything past two hours/$1000 and you are crazy.

Is she funny or something?
Looks like your slightly above average slav girl.

How much does it take to get a cute Asian like that?

One billion US dollars. At least.

got mine for no money

>tfw no child bride

Just a BWC

For every beautiful woman there is a man saying what a bitch

She's fugly you faggot.

>tfw only 5-6 inches.
I need the money dude.

if the need for a wife is your ultimate goal in life , then you are too young for this board and should go back to the normie forumboards and zuckerbook.

5-6 inches is huge compared to asians

minimum 250k/year if you know how to be frugal and still make it appear like you're spending

Deduct 25k per 5-8 high status friends you have

A small loan of a million dollars

this is the answer of a worldly man

first post canadian post

hmmm

Better find some traditional qt who won't be with you for your money. Why would you want a ''hot''' whore like op pic? Find some qt who takes care of her body............

You've never been around people with money have you

>traditional qt who won't be with you for your money

It is a shame that I would fuck that

They are just very rare, not non-existent.

all of it

and they are all taken by 25

myself has autism

That too

Love how gooky Asian women think they are entitled to chads like whites should have an instant fetish for gross asain women

About $5000 a night. Make sure FS, GFE, and CIM are on the menu.

Insufferable shitheads that mostly lean liberal because people my age with shit loads of money didn't earn it. Their boomer parents did who are also liberal fuckheads. I'm not talking 500k/year poorfags. Old east coast money. Rich people live in an insular bubble and their lives tend to be empty husks that revolve around what can only be described as sitcom-tier drama. Fucking bizarre.

This is oddly true.

Not political

You know where the box is , you know how to spell it....

EGAS THIS SHIT

>Shh, don't tell him about the glories of finding slightly chubby women who attend church.

Because Conservashits are usually dirt poor trailer park trash methheads lmao stay mad Conservapoor

>4.3

looks like a guy

>tfw you find out you have a massive dick
this shit isnt accurate is it? i mean where do you measure it? something is wrong

Is this your actual size?

$0.00. If you think you need money to get women, that's completely wrong. I was broke as fuck when I met my wife, and she's honestly higher on the 10 scale than me. It doesn't matter. You just have to get them to think you're interesting and fun to be around and they will like you. Everything else is a meme.

You could get her for free if you weren't an ugly /r9k/ loser

Fag

It's scientifical research.

If you're a strong enough man you can mould any woman into the wife you want. If you're not, you probably shouldn't be breeding anyway faggot

You were probably a shit bag like I was. Women love shitbags