Trudeau kayaks on Vancouver Island, meets regional and Indigenous leaders

>Trudeau is a cuc-

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/trudeau-kayaks-on-vancouver-island-meets-regional-and-indigenous-leaders-1.4236731

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has spent several days in British Columbia this week

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's visit to a park near Victoria didn't quite follow the script today as he accidentally fell into the water while trying to get into a kayak.

A dampened Trudeau joked that he was, in his words, "happy the national media was there to capture that."

The prime minister's kayak voyage at the Gulf Islands National Park Reserve became even more eventful when a bride and groom sailed up beside his kayak to pose for a selfie with Trudeau.

Michelle Gruetzner was wearing her white wedding dress.

She said she and her husband, Heiner Gruetzner, were holding their wedding reception on nearby Sidney Spit when they approached the prime minister. Trudeau kissed the bride, twice.

>Trudeau kissed the bride, twice.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uNLD8
theguardian.com/world/2017/may/26/justin-trudeau-jogging-yoga-shirtless-photos-pr-stunts
archive.is/tr11e
archive.is/TbpuW
archive.is/8y2kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Always archive those
archive.is/uNLD8

Fucking kaffir showing his ankle

>Trudeau is a lesbian

Does this guy ever lead or just do rec activities and be gay

lmao why is no one is posting the picture where trudeau literally cucks a guy in front of the national media on his wedding day

>lmao why is no one is posting the picture where trudeau literally cucks a guy in front of the national media on his wedding day

5 billion hours in mspaint

He fell out of the kayak, so he wins.

That guy is a fucking living sitcom, it's unreal

he posts this as canada is experiencing unprecedented growth and innovation, while continuing to lead the world in human rights

whats trump doing? oh right playing golf after his one piece of legislation was cucked by his own party lmaooo

the only people who have it good here work for the government you fuckin shill

>the only people who have it good here work for the government you fuckin shill
as he posts with a kekistan flag...

leave you're basement m8

>tfw you didn't buy 15 ford f-150s with your oil sands money
>tfw you have a nest egg to help ride out a commodity glut and go back to uni to retrain
hell yes bitcj

what a faggot

Ahahahaha no. Keep mismanaging the economy, though. It makes my vacations cheaper to Canada what with the weak dollar.

>the only people who have it good here work for the government you fuckin shill

So true. In Trudeau's mind, diversity is or strength, so we all win. Even those of us working shit jobs in the private sector because Canada.gov only hires Quebecois and they in turn only hire thru nepotism. See, we all win!

Wildfires are burning BC to the ground and this faggoteer is out kayaking

God I seriously want to kill the government workers.

Drive a bus? 75k/year

Be government beurocrat with highschool degree: 90k and 7 week vacation.

Fucking subhuman trash

>Wildfires are burning BC to the ground and this faggoteer is out kayaking

If we put out the fire, it wins.

(FFS, that meme has universal appeal!)

>God I seriously want to kill the government workers.
>Drive a bus? 75k/year
>Be government beurocrat with highschool degree: 90k and 7 week vacation.
>Fucking subhuman trash
And what do you contribute to society?

World leader, lakeside sex-capades need to stop.

I work at a pool store and when people come in asking for a pool cleaner I first get them to consider a robot and then pull them towards our top of the line Polaris by basically trashing the other ones we have and telling them they'd waste their money. Customer feels like I'm giving them an inside tip and helping them save money long term. Very satisfying to take someone away from a $15 vacuum head to a $1400 robot

>when a bride and groom sailed up beside his kayak to pose for a selfie with Trudeau
Does Trudy even have security? How can people just kayak up to him without being stopped?

he's here because of the wildfires, guys!

If anyone truly believes this isn't a contrived, set-up photo opportunity, I have a beach house in Ohio to sell to sell you.

>Does Trudy even have security? How can people just kayak up to him without being stopped?
It's staged, like all his photo ops

theguardian.com/world/2017/may/26/justin-trudeau-jogging-yoga-shirtless-photos-pr-stunts

>He’s tackled quantum physics, photobombed a beach wedding, posed shirtless for selfies with a family hiking in the woods and, most recently, jogged past a group of Canadian teenagers heading to prom.

>“If this had been the first time the media got suckered into turning a staged Trudeau photo-op into a story, it would be a little more forgivable,” she said.

Always archive or screenshot
archive.is/tr11e

cant stand this fag. what a tool.bet you're proud canadia

One of his puppeteers. Gerald (((Butts)))

archive.is/TbpuW (Links to CBC article about how he was the architect of Ontario's failed Green Energy plan. Deficits galore!)

archive.is/8y2kg (Links to CTV article: 5 things to know about Trudeau confidant Gerald Butts)