Why did the teachers force me on Ritalin and Concerta?

Why did the teachers force me on Ritalin and Concerta?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zDZFcDGpL4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cause you couldn't afford adderall

Because you were a bad goy and needed fixing.

Get on that dextro

youtube.com/watch?v=zDZFcDGpL4U

Check this.

Did you attend private school?

I take it, wakes me up better than coffee

Nope. Public school.

But I was just a little boy.

I take optimind. Looking into getting some modafinil in the near future.

I sure do miss railing addies. I'll never have those days, but I hope to find something to replace it in the near future.

>Modern junkies.

To turn you into a burnout before reaching adulthood. That way the Refugees will expect no competition from your native population.

Yeah. That's FUCKED up
They are idiots basically, unqualified to address children's issues in a humane and effective manner.

Because advances in drug tech gave parents and school administrators the ability to turn hyperactive children (primarily boys) into focused workers and no one considered the consequences because of society's faith in science and medicine.

Tl;Dr

You were an annoying spaz and your elders were lazy

Well, how exactly do you deal with an annoying spaz without being lazy? Love and attention? lol

>Dr Kek

Now that sounds like a man I can trust.

Discipline

Like a good spanking if they start fucking up?

Or time out chair?

Profit margin.

there's not amphetamine in Concerta or Ritalin

its methylphenidate.

i tried studying on Ritalin, it only made me very anxious and agitated, i couldnt focus on shit that day. but hten again im a rare case, apparently.

I took adderall for a while. I don't know why they made me take it. I started crashing in the afternoons and hated it. Fuck those kike drugs

Yes, but generally a father should be present to also direct his son's energy into sports and self improvement too. That is a big part of discipline as well.

Because your teachers are armed with pedagogical methods that don't work, you personally weren't precocious enough to argue on the matter, and your parents weren't protective enough to do it on your behalf
At the end of this chain of fail was Ritalin and Concerta

Because you were a horrible kid.

Went to one. Every kid was a zombie

If you don't want your ritalin, give it to me. I love doing lines and getting that good ritalin drip.

Yeah sure
benzoylmethylecgonine is crack
Methamphetamine is meth
But methylphenidate can't in any way be drugs

>But methylphenidate can't in any way be drugs
It's a structural analog to cocaine. :>)

Because big pharma pays kickbacks to doctors for prescribing their drugs, so doctors are incentivized to come up with new "diseases" that need a lifetime of medication to treat.

>methylphenidate can't in any way be drugs

Because you take it I suppose, it's good for focusing, but won't make you less of a crackhead, being clean doesn't make you a non junkie.

No, it's like a dog.

A dog won't listen -> it has too much energy. It must be walked or taken to the park. So first you exercise the child. Parents are too lazy or don't have time to take their kids on walks/to the park.

Once the child is exercised, then they are more receptive to discipline, like a dog. Then there is the diet that must be fixed. A child needs to eat healthy and in large amounts (along with exercise). Many parents just feed the kid soda and french fries, then wonder why he has trouble concentrating!

Every child I see that has "ADHD" without fail has a parent that can't handle stress and who has no interest in actually doing the JOB of parenting - taking care of exercise and diet requirements that are necessary for the ability to concentrate. Much easier to just feed them a pill and get them to shut up, then to put in a modicum of effort into shaping your genetic legacy.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt steal children.
Surprise surprise!
Not really after you know who Jolie's father is.

what are you, fucking retarded?
i said its not meth or dextroamphetamine or levoamphetamine

its a different class drug, that was my point

I was unconcentrated. Aka a boy.

kan jeg få hos deg? trenger til studier

It was my parents not teachers that put me on Ritalin.

because someone in your family owns firearms, and they wanted you to have access to medications that are scientifically proven to cause manic and schizophrenic symptoms.

and so you can focus and learn.

and make you shoot blanks.

out yo dick.

Er voksen nå. Nekter å ta.

Because if you don't fit the mold they will mold you either way.

hvorfor nekter å ta?

skaff deg og gi til oss studenter
hjelper som F
sitte 16 timer å lese i strekk

How can I send drugs over the atlantic without the FDA finding out?

Probably way cheaper for you to get it locally.

Because they make me feel horrible. I get anxious and feel like a zombie on that shit, especially ritalin.

Du får kjopt på Plata liksom.

(((They))) wanted it, not the teachers. The teachers didn't know better

Ikke min feil at du tok ingenörfag.

How did you know Leifur?

Because (((big pharma))) wants more profits

finans

Degenerates. If you can't keep up don't even try. Living a healthy life as a farmer is way better than voluntarily eating chemicals to be able to retain some bullshit in order to pass the exams which grant you a useless degree.
spanking you faggot. with love of course.

torr ikke narkomane negre som selger drugs er skummle

Hiw much were you on? I found that usually the lowest dose works best at staving off the zombie feeling

also tried taking an IR instead of an ER? some people prefer it cause they can just pop it in, get shit done, and come off it 4 hours later

Not advocating for it but ADHD is a fucking cunt to deal with. It's like a fog cleats when I take my meds and i'd hate to be stuck in the fog zone

Lol, only problem you would have is with customs. Just put it in a manila envelope with a thick greeting card or something (tape it to the card). Even if they caught it (they wouldn't), it's not like you'd get in trouble if US customs got a hold of it.

60 mg ritalin when I used that. 54 mg concerta when I used that.

dacă aș avea teren si bani sa mi fac orice mizerie de casă si o grădină din care să pot trăi, crezi ca nu aș face-o?

Instead of your parents giving you a proper upbringing they pumped you full of drugs. Happens a lot with shit tier parents that can't control their offspring.

jfc unless you're Shaq or on the hefty side that's probably too much

UT!

> Why did the teachers force me on Ritalin and Concerta?
Raised by TV + sedative toxic chemicals = semblance of a functional human being instead of school shooter.

>school forces children to ingest drugs
do americans really do this?

Well I lived in a rural area. The doctors were incompetent/lazy/both and the teachers even worse.

Concerta is much better than adderal imo.

>afford

It was subsidized.

Your shitty parents did

>Concerta
>Ritalin
You got kiked into some shit drugs.

t. amphetamine enthusiast

>americans

The entire west does this

You were male.

This

Sister is a single mother and quite literally dopes her kid as punishment for misbehaving or when she feels worn out.

>crezi ca nu aș face-o?
Da. Nu exista un popor mai parvenit ca noi.

The teachers sent me to the doctor's though. I was "unconcentrated" and "hyperactive". So they diagnosed with ADHD, put me on drugs and if I refused the drugs they would send me straight to BUP

because they cant maintain discipline in class without putting all the kids on drugs who are considered "too active".

this is exactly what they do in iceland.

Most boys need plenty of physical activity and especially rough (but ultimately safe) physical contact to develop normally. Those drugs essentially shut your desire to do those things off, and focus you on work.

That being said I think ADHD is very real, but giving kids under the age of 16 such a medication is uncalled for.

I was on adderall for about 4 months but I hated the way it made me feel physically. It made my ability to run and exercise a lot worse.

So you were a sperg in class and the teachers medicated you rather than dealing with you. You had some shit tier teachers in that case. Same thing as what I said before for the most part. I guess teachers have more power there than they do here in the US.

idk about anywhere else but my teachers said I had problems paying attention compared to the other kids at a PTC so my parents took me to a psychologist and that's how I became an addict

Er hver lege i norge er en tard?

ADHD, not sperg.

I'm studding to be a teacher in maths and science
( my dyslexia not a problem and stydieng is free
#winning)
my sister had a serius case of ADD and used to get extremly emosinal in every way. used to beat me and her self, almost every day . then she started to take concerta and she felt mutsh better, and she cud fokus on her stydieng, no university exaktly but she have improver 10X

I have also sen how many students with ADD/ADHD inproved ther concentration in school with the use of medicin. But i have also sen that phones and outher things are very distrakting to the students.

You shold yous the drug if you think you need it.

>Er hver lege i norge er en tard?

At least in BUP and barnevernet.

Estonian kids don't get prescribed any adhd medication.
Our 15 year old's are at the top of the PISA tests.
Really makes you think, huh?

ADHD isn't real. That's part of the whole problem with this, retards buy into it and let kids get put onto all of these drugs because it's easier to do that then be responsible adults and raise them correctly.

I feel like I shouldn't even have to explain this shit. Why are people so fucking retarded?

They don't your parents do.

Emotional Slide Thread

Take this shit to Sup Forums faggot.

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

Do you really have dyslexia, because you sure are making a lot of spelling mistakes.

Talking about the diagnosis. I know ADHD is bullshit.

your parents did

I don't think you get how little power parents have and how much power the authorities have in yirup.

Because the school system is currently engaged in a war with men. They don't like it when boys act like boys so they put them on meds to keep them sedated.

Why be a faggot when you can be a saggot. Lololhgehjfsrhjkkekdddfcckekvrtyvgswjgfrukek.

ye, but it is not an obstikale, you kan mostly have frends how corekt you under examns, and you have all on Computer so ther is programs that help.
But i cud never be a languige theacher. tho i am better in swedich

Kan du lese norsk?

Be happy you got drugs in the first place, you faggot

I'd happily accept any drugs my doctors will give me besides SSRIs. Doctors have the best shit anyway

Jag kan typ läsa norska , jag har inga större problem att läsa eller förstå. Problematiken är bara att stava.

Men som jag sa, så anser jag att ADHD och deras akompanerande variationer är värkliga och ett problem. men jag måste hålla med att det är mycket troligt det som andra påpekar, att det har blivit en trend att medicinera sina barn som inte lyder eller har fått en "korekt" uppfostran. detta av att föreldrarna bryr sig mycket om sina barn, men inte vill dedikera tillräkligt av sin tid för att göra dem till dom " idiala " individerna.

How can fhey force you on it? And if they have why the fuck is it legal for schools to forcebily medicate children? It sounds like something from land of the free tm.

Ja det er akkurat det som er. Bare å send barna til privatskole, så blir det ikke et problem.

Bc you are gay

k

Jag har varit och jobbat på privat skola, och jag tycker det är lite oroväkande hur eleverna hamnar i en skyddad miljö, dom får kanske den hjälp dem behöver. men som exempel var den skolan jag var på endast vita personer, och inga flyktingar från andra länder. du kan ju ana hur monga som hade lite rasistiska vridningar bland eleverna. för att inte tala om religösa friskolor,

Because you are autistic.

Varför är du på Sup Forums om du är antirasistisk? Det är kanske inte det bästa miljön för dig.

Takes inferior version of Focalin which is pure d-methylphenidate (aka, without the side effects)

>Needing drugs when meditation can achieve the same effects.

>Still believes into the meditation meme