Nip bros, are Jap girls easy to get with for a white guy in Japan? Or do nips hate all foreigners in general?

nip bros, are Jap girls easy to get with for a white guy in Japan? Or do nips hate all foreigners in general?

I get the feeling there might be an intimidation factor for them when dealing with foreigners. What's the best way to approach them (non prostitutes obviously)?

It's easy for white men. Japan is full of club sluts just like everywhere else, op

Kys race traitor

Stay in your country fat pig ugly fuck virgin

You love white people complain about brown man but you want to do same to my country??? You want to come to my country to leave white people ruin my country? Fuck you keep your shit in your shit

having sex with non-white women =/= having kids with them
stop hating fun

Stop being a loser faggot weaboo piece of shit worthless cunt with shit-tier genetics who has to bang gooks in order to feel like a man.

>nip bros, are Jap girls easy to get with for a white guy in Japan?
aahhhhhh AHHAHAHAHAHAahahah

the japanese despise you fat white beta weeb faggot english """""teachers""""

If you are white and not a hopeless weeb neckbeard, yes its not hard.
>I get the feeling there might be an intimidation factor for them when dealing with foreigners.
not really for attractive whites. Maybe a little, but on the other hand they I get lots of compliments on my looks ( blonde 6'2'').
>What's the best way to approach them
the normal ways. School, clubs, streets.

t. person who has never been to Japan

lmao ok, then, go there and see for yourself :^)

I have three friends who each spent a year in Japan.
One of them got laid constantly, but he got laid constantly here in the States because he was a good looking guy anyways. The other two got literally 0 pussy and said they were regarded as really ugly by the Japanese women. All three were bona fide white dudes.

>hides flag

epic

Your friends are awkward weebs.

white piggu go home

It's true. We aren't sending our best.

not really

Why is a retarded thread like this not in Sup Forums?

To answer your question, you should be able to get your dick wet with perhaps dubious pussy in one of the many bars of Shinjuku or Shibuya or something.

Most of the hate of foreigners applies to Chinese, Koreans, and SE Asians. From what I understand, Japs have a somewhat neutral view of white people.

Also, learn fucking Japanese.

>Also, learn fucking Japanese.
no

I bang gooks cuz white women act like men.

Then you have roughly zero chance of finding a Jap gf. The language ability of most of them is abysmal.

This is what I hate about westerners. They want all the gain without any of the work. Fuck off and stay in the US if you have that attitude.

Yes and you can find quality women at school or work or whatever.
Well you should, however I knew a german-italian pua who spoke no japanese and got loads of pussy.

who said anything about a gf?

are jap girls easy for a mix flip guy?

I have no Idea. Are you hapa? Japanese hapa do fine, but idk about flip hapas.

Bad new for you user, you have to be a Chad, just like the rest of the world

mixed yes. I have a mixed flip friend who slays poon in japan and korea. He looks white though

lol

there isnt a "normal" hook up culture in japan. people meet in school or at work or through friends. it may be seen as to forward to approach a stranger and ask for a date

your better off in china

Azn women belong to White men!

tfw learning japanese to get a qt 3.14 traditional nip gf and live a comfy and peaceful life in safe and homogeneous japan.

Feels pretty good tbqh