THE OPEN RACIST

A Swedecuck meets "a Swedish racist who has left Sweden for Finland because of the immigrants."

The video has received 250k views in 3 days and is an interesting glimpse into the mind of the Swedecuck:

youtu.be/DEWbO6-iT1M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xdLQKunonw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that guy is actually a dumb fuck though
his iq is like 80 and he can't make a proper sentence

why does every cuck look the same?

all cucks have recessed hairline and are balding

Does she look finn to you?

those comments

she looks like a serv tbhq
i doubt she's finnish

Is he speaking Finic of Swede?

i'm confused, your mad at a guy who doesn't want to deal with sand niggers?

>that guy is actually a dumb fuck though

which one?

Why the fuck would anyone leave Sweden for Lilla-Sverige?

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

pls respond benis sama, does she look finn to you?

>gayface
>hairlets
>beardlets
>no testosterone
>smug shit eating grin

they need to go, this phenotype makes me livid just looking at them

But then again, he can't fathom that the immigrants are undoubtedly on average lower IQ than the EBIL RACIST fall guy .

bump, genuinely curious which language(s) are being spoken.

It's extremely simple. All you have to do to beat them is be an honest, hardworking person. Look after yourself, and your family. And encourage others to do the same. You can forget about them completely. Just forget about them, and all the mindcontrol bullshit. Focus on whats important, and what matters.

She does look Finnish, maybe with some Slavic mixed into her. Her lineage is most likely either from Karelia or Estonia

tbqh, I kinda resemble her a bit. I too have dark hair and green eyes, with high cheekbones and medium sized nose. Her hair is probably straightened, unlike myself. My family and lineage is Finno-Karelian, with Estonian and East-Karelian (Slavo-Karelian) great-grandmothers.
Assuming she has it similar to me

they all look same because there skin heads...

Thanks familia, gotta look for a finn wife i guess

>80 IQ
lmao no wonder it got on jewtube. I wonder whether it is staged or not. He is the perfect parody of a racist skinhead.

very late answer and not really

I have a question for you, Paco:
Do some of Mexican Catholics, in any part of the country, act sometimes like a Christian Taliban? I am asking since I had a Mexican music teacher in 7th grade and when I sung a perverse version of the Moomin theme song, which included the lines, translated to English,
>Pappa fucks Sniff, Sniff fucks Pappa
>Pappa fucks Sniff, Sniff fucks Pappa,
>Pappa fucks Sniff, Sniff fucks Pappa in the ass
He got really mad at me, and and brought up hell and homosexuality.

80 on an online test hHAHAHAHA

interviewer is also a bit of a fag tho. doesn't ask any interesting questions or seem interested in exploring the racist dudes thoughts.

For those of us that don't speak faggy Swedenish, what's got his panties so bunched up.

and to add to this;
finns tend to have fairly wide head and especially wide forehead (and long).
also many finns have "potato" noses, like that girls has

sweden is Mindrape nation

Jews did a number on them

>exploring the racist dudes thoughts
It's Sweden, what did you expect?

fpbp

f

completely uninteresting conversation between these two. he should have interviewed someone like jonas de geer instead.

she's actually sitting in jail for stabbing her friend to death lol

this

Åland is not Finland

Yeah 80 on an online IQ test means you are basically retarded. I routinely get over 120 on an online test but when I was tested at university I got 113.

Still though, Swedes are weird. That dude is weird and can barely justify what being a racist even means to himself and the interviewer is a brainwashed cuck.

I hope he lives to see the day when Whites are a minority in his own country and realizes that every other racial group is racist except for his own,

i know

WHY THE FUCK PEOPLE WON'T EVER AGREE ON HER ETHNICITY. I JUST WANT A WIFE LIKE HER

Well since nobody can track her ethnicity i will keep claiming she's mexican :^)

There's no catholicism, not a real one. No they don't, they're all cultural catholics, they may get offended if you destroy an statue or a symbol, but they couldn't care less about the ideology as such. There's just some really special cases in which you may encounter people that are going to react like that, but really RARE cases, they're either cultural catholics or turbo cucks catholics, those who won't even reprimend you verbally

The "racist" in this video has the right idea, but sadly he's not intelligent enough to properly explain himself.

He's completely right however that swedes in general just repeat the same almost religious phrases like "all people's equal value", which is devoid of all meaning, "value" is not something you can objectively measure; how much you "value" someone is up to yourself, but even then, it is not a constant and varies between individuals.

tl:dr
90iq brainwashed liberal cuck interviews 80iq fairly reasonable but dumb "racist", nothing very interesting happens.

>when you try to so hard to show that you are not racist that you go full racist

this is satire right?

This video reminded how annoying swedes are

>muh racism
>muh multiculture

That smug comment "banana is from south africa just saying" finished it nicely. Can you just perish?

no she looks more Italian or Spaniard

Why f, you can send her letter in jail and when she gets released in 5 or 6 years you marry her and then get stabbed by her for looking and talking to other women.

Spotting a KEK is like spotting a person with DOWN SYNDROME. Why is that?

I dont speak husker du what the fuck are they saying?

everybody wants a julmurityty

Man i hate my country :( and i hate knowing about the women in other countries they're just so much prettier, pic related is the prettiest woman i've seen in a while here but still... Not as pretty. Man i kinda feel stuck, i hate that i would "betray" my country if i managed to get a woman like that but once again i'm just ugly in general :(
And i can't even get pic related anyways :( she has bf

thats a swedish mix this is pure fin

happens when you mix asian and european you ching chong

Here is the archetype of a finnish woman. Just end yourself, blonde swedish woman a disappearing natural resource.

Swedish is a nice language.

He's probably above 80, his thing about people repeating "all people are equal" like a religious ritual was nice.
Also he got the guy to agree him being openly racist was good, therefore what's the problem.
But yeah this interview was a waste of time really, if he was 80 IQ the other guy wasn't much higher if at all, he never asked any interesting questions.

yeah. fucking retard who looks like an AIDS patient.

She looks croatian

"Bananen är från Sudamerika... Just saying"

Go and have daughters, we may have another alizee for this world

What matters is ending the invasion of our nations and reversing the damage which has already been done.. While it's important to keep your life in order it will do nothing to stop the destruction of our cultures.

I agree, get rid of the Bonniers.

>women did a mind rape on them

Why the fuck would anyone leave mainland Sweden for Östra rikshalvan?

I love how in the comments they make fun of his low IQ while defending Somalians refugees coming into Sweden

user you need to improve your health, eat good food, exercise, and improve your game and this will help with confidence and picking up women will be a lot easier, plus trying going to south America like Brazil or Costa rica, they have more European looking women

we never mixed, we were born this way in urals or wherever we came from
i wanted to say something very rude about your flag, but i don't think your heart could handle it

She does look fun

LMAO this fucking cuck again. Dislike that video and also this one youtube.com/watch?v=_xdLQKunonw

>you need to improve your health, eat good food, exercise, and improve your game and this will help with confidence
By the standars on my country, 5'11" 170 lb is a walking god, as you may think i'm only interested on really catholic girls which highly reduces the pool, and this girls happen to have boyfriends(pic related). Honestly i'm tired of dumb used sluts everywhere and that all the good girls are gone already, the pool is just so small :(

Sup Forums made my love life so much worse by redpilling me

It's a leftist tactic to find the dumbest guy of a group and represent him as the whole group

Horrible actor