Dave Chappelle Under Fire for Making Fun of Trans-Insanity

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/ ?!

dailystormer.com/dave-chappelle-under-fire-for-making-fun-of-trans-insanity/

>“He started by talking about how he was ‘shocked!’ by Trump’s ban on transgender officers in the military, because he didn’t realize there were any trans people in the military. ‘Sounds like a secret weapon to me,’ he continued. ‘If I was in ISIS in the trenches fighting against the United States and all of the sudden I see a man with a beard and big D-cups titties just rushing my foxhole and shit, I’d be horrified.’”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3yEHQjIhYss
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHG8wWC5s
youtube.com/watch?v=J7-s0rCvXFk
youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4FCMAm3kl4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GsVLnaHmMjE
youtube.com/watch?v=v94apcwtS5I
youtube.com/watch?v=9FB0ME9CJdk
google.com/search?q=european people history&num=100&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiAr7bXk8PVAhWphFQKHYASDhgQ_AUICigB&biw=1440&bih=794
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty sure he gets high and browses Sup Forums. Is he dare I say based black man?

He always has been. Remember the reparations sketch and the one about the black kkk member?

He also got fucking pissed and rightfully so when the Jews tried to make him wear a dress

How did I miss this episode?
youtu.be/3yEHQjIhYss

>NetanyahuFlix

He stood up to the Jews and survived. He walks the line pretty well. A true master if edge.

He went to Africa because when he made a sketch about a black guy and fried chicken a white dude was laughing too much

FUCKING BASED

I love Dave Chappelle and his BASEDness.

Why didn't he just put on the dress? It would've been funny and they were going to give him plenty of money. I don't understand.

Chappelle has always been redpilled. You don't turn down a $50 million deal by being bluepilled

And he was Jewed as he was owed 100 of millions more but they said he'd made
>Too much money.
And used some weird interpretation of a technicality in some contract

Naw I just bought this baby, straight cash

>The best way to browse /pol.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHG8wWC5s

The nigger that went back to Africa
God bless Dave Chappelle. He's the black the world deserves.

Based black muslim man

So they are mad that he is for or indifferent to trans in the military?

Dave didn't get the memo, hurting feelings no longer allowed.

Really hate these fucking people, they can't just not like something on a personal level. They've been trained and enabled to find a way to make everyone possible to dislike a parson, then to strip them from everything because of a personal gripe. Really want to hit a breaking point so this stupid bullshit will stop.

Holy fuck.

Dave is like a man who fell asleep in 2006 and woke up today.

How long until Dave is swept under the rug guys

>He went to Africa because when he made a sketch about a black guy and fried chicken a Jewish dude was laughing too much

Fixed.
Hollywood is more Jewish than white.

He is not based.
He stopped the show because he was mad that white people were laughing to much.
He is just another shitty black with a few good jokes he is as 'based' as Chris rock. Just a nigger with some wit.

Talking about evil people in holywood while he quit

youtube.com/watch?v=J7-s0rCvXFk

But then he came back and bent the knee

Didn't he flee america because (((them))) was after him?

All you have is your whiteness. Go die.

>‘If I was in ISIS in the trenches fighting against the United States and all of the sudden I see a man with a beard and big D-cups titties just rushing my foxhole and shit, I’d be horrified.’”

the sandniggers would probably think the tranny is a nice addition to their harem of little boys and goats, though

>Black comedy
youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI

>How long until Dave is swept under the rug guys

They are already on it.

Good stuff. I agree with every word except the part where the author called Anglin funnier than Dave. More politically relevant? Definitely. Funnier? Not so much. The far right need someone better than Hyde who, admittedly, says he's only a stand up amatuer. It's not easy getting a room full of idiots to chuckle exactly every 40 to 50 seconds. Unfortunately because all of our views are deplatformed, there isn't really a place for /ourhumor/ to thrive and grown, aside from the occasional well thought out banter here. Being able to work out longform versions of Sup Forums banter would be interesting.

t. black pilled by how kiked stand up has been for like a decade

Dave has always been pretty uncucked.

Dave walks a red pilled line

that's why they're always trying to take him down

He's grossed/weirded out by gays. And he's never been shy about saying it. He said it in the opening of an episode in season 1 where he had the opera singer singing what he wrote

"I think gay sex is gross... Sorry, I just do... unless they're lesbians..."

kek and BASED

Chappelle tangled with the Jews and just fucking barely lived to tell about it. He had to just give up his whole career to that point and go back to touring after several years of solitude and weightlifting. Note how Kanye West also went insane as soon as he spoke out positively on Trump.

Has Kanye ever publicly come out and talked about being institutionalised? I feel like he's been completely missing from any spotlight since that happened... you don't even hear any of the Kardashians mentioning him either.

Will he ever come back, will he ever be the same?

he's a honorary white man

that was bill burr.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4FCMAm3kl4Q

>disappeared from the spotlight

implying this nigger was ever famous beyond the several months leading up to a new album when his handlers would roll out publicity (((stunts)))

horrifying

watch his netflix specials. I swear the things he said is similar to an user posting here. Also being able to survive a battle from the jews and to make a comeback is an incredible thing.

Dave chappelle is what comedy should be, Real jokes with a dose of self-respect. Not screeching like samantha bee or harping on one subject like trevor noah and having your paid seals clap in your greatness.

In the end they do their best to destroy you.

youtube.com/watch?v=GsVLnaHmMjE

You must not have watched the same hour long interview on the subject that I did.

Pretty much all niggers are like this. Its pretty much the only good thing about them.

People like him could help Africa be great.

>A nigger is /ourguy/
Fucking cucks. I don't care if your ""Based""" i don't care if your Conservative, i don't care how fucking traditional or alt-right you are. I take one look at your skin colour and say GET THE FUCK OUTTTTTTTT if you aren't ARYAN

>youtube.com/watch?v=v94apcwtS5I

>open mic more like open kike

There's this handheld recorded clip of him talking about "international banking cartels" and then he makes this face like he said something forbidden, but I can't find it anymore. Anyone know it?

The guy is clearly woke as fuck, also one of the funniest stand ups

lol
>Muh heritage gives me super powers
>fuck dah negrohs
>based? more like look 'would look good hanging from that tree' amirite?
please do the gene pool a favor and kys
>t.mixed kid

What a freaking uncle tom! As much as i hate international banks I'd rather have a white cuck than a ""redpilled"" nigger.

Nice bait

>mixed kid
>kid
>KID
UNDERAGE B&! MODSSSSSSSSS

>confederate flag
>sides with Nigger

kek the nu-south is cucked

you have to be 18 to post
now shut up, the grown ups are talking

moron

No he is a nigger, just like all niggers. Isn't even funny anymore. His skits suck now and he looks goofy as hell since putting on weight. Send him back to Africa with the other niggers.

Imagine my shock, mystery mix is bad for whitey

Niggers are worse than trannies.

Sorry by kid I meant "youthful individual who still in-spite of this bleak bleak world has optimism for the future." that offer to kys is still available in case you're wondering.
>t.22 years old

Go back to Africa.

Noone is saying to build a temple and worship him moron. Compared to people like Samatha Bee and other comedians Dave chappelle is as close to george carlin as one gets.

>Go back to a place I've never been
You're definitely not asian.

>t. Guy who doesn't understand greentext

Deepdown he's a nigger enabler. Really watch his stand up and you'll see.

This so much. If there was ever an argument between a white arguing for Liberalism and a black arguing for Conservative I'd become a Liberal just so i don't have to side with a nigger. I'm sorry uncle toms you're just not wanted on the right

This unironically! I have considered that I am transgender. Transgenderism actually has a long history with European and early American culture. Many medievil princes and lords were transgender, many Weimar Republic citizens were transgender, and in 1950s America transgender WHITES were accepted. I have no problem with that, what i have a problem with is NIGGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=9FB0ME9CJdk

Dave was used to being at the top of the oppression pyramid and still thinks he can say whatever he wants. This should teach him that it's 2017, not 1985.

Well i don't care personally. I'm going to go admire my blue eyes because it makes me know im superior.

back in the days he went to africa africa due to depressions. ppl only asked him to be funny wherever he was. might be our guy, might be crypto. dunno. hollywood stories with rick james was funny as fuck

Comedy is pretty much dead if libcucks keep attacking and censoring comedians like this.
It will pretty much consist of references and virtue signaling.

Honorary Aryan in my book.

at this point Dave Chappelle is completely bullet proof.

>This unironically! I have considered that I am transgender.
dude I think anyone can convince themselves they're trans if they think hard enough about it. would I personally like to look like a smoking hot chick? yes but there's a difference between fantasy and reality. it's when you take a perversion too far that you get the serious trannies.

I have a problem when some newhalf tried to touch me. Otherwise I think they are crazy but don't really care.

You are an honorary Jew.

Reminder that Chappelle's latest specials include unbalanced cop-bashing.

Just because he's giving the left a fit right now by being a black man who makes fun of their latest sacred cow (and didn't knock up a woman) doesn't mean he's totally /ourguy/. At least not yet. He needs to be redpilled on media lies regarding tha po-lice.

If this kind of satire offends you then you're just as bad as the sjws

Everything is fair game to Chappelle and rightly so.

It's not the satire that offends me my White Aryan Nordic Germanic Master-race brother, it's the skin colour

I see the imposition of Divide & Conquer has worked well on you.

it basically is just references now
>"so i was dating this guy and just recently i found out he voted for trump"
>*crowd hisses
>"right, it was like when LUKE SKYWALKER found out DARTH VADER was his dad"
>*crowd roars with laughter

Get cancer retard

Fuck you! Transgenderism was always accepted in WHITE cultures. Look at medievil Europe you had transgender nobles.

He is not even funny anymore. The chappelle show was very funny back in the day when dave was a goofy looking light hearted guy.

Dude went to africa to be a kang. Came back looking like a mutant and not funny in the least. His walking dead skits were even stupid. Chappelle isn't on our side. He is an SJW just like all others in hollywood.

That's what living in rural ohio does.

I see you don't mind subhumans in your population.
>muh based blacks oppose gays and trannies
who the fuck cares about gays and trannies? I could just as easily say you are the victim of divide and conquer.

>WHITE cultures
>Europe
Nice try (((You))).

Nice try schlomo, that's chink culture

lol larping fag, njoy being a vurginhaha

Then you need to get some thicker skin you fucking mental midget.

What the hell happened to Dave

His voice dropped like he went through puberty again.

His frame is completely different.

Did this fucker get Miley Cyrused?

t. richard spencer

>Trans Hans

I dare you fags to google image search european people history right now

google.com/search?q=european people history&num=100&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiAr7bXk8PVAhWphFQKHYASDhgQ_AUICigB&biw=1440&bih=794

The ABSOLUTE STATE