hates degeneracy

> hates degeneracy
> hates religion

You do realize that religion is the best way to fight degeneracy, don't you ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Temple#Destruction
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dad is a war vet chad who goes to church every single sunday and is alpha as fuck
>i am a beta cunt who fell for the baganizm meme and now has conflicting thoughts about everything

end me

I'm atheist and short of the second coming of Christ nothing will change that. That being said, I agree with you. So how do we bring about the second coming?

>But muh cumguzzler Odin is better than teh joo on a stik!
>We wuz vikangz an sheeeitt!
>We are masterling race though da joos keep beating us!

kys fag

For the stupid masses. You might be right.
For me? Not really, I have a strong moral backbone and a lot of conviction and I've never been religious in my life.

Weak minds need solid, rigid even, ideological foundations to lead healthy lives. I think I'm well off by just understanding what christianity stands for and absorbing the parts I consider valuable as part of who I am, without adhering to any of the theological nonsense.

some religions promote degeneracy though...

Why do you resort only to nordic paganism, there's thousands of pagan religions.

Religion is only good when it's compulsory.

When people are allowed to pick and choose which aspects of religion they want to follow then it's utterly useless. Case in point, the whole Western world ever since the Enlightenment.

The best way to fight degeneracy is to have rulers who don't tolerate it.

Because it's by far the most common one. We actually know a bit about it's lore and some of it's religious practices thanks to Christians recording them, so neopagans aren't just completely fabricating the religion.

I agree. Humans need virtuous myths upon which to anchor their lives. Religion is great for instilling morality and giving purpose to one's life.

This is a natural human inclination. It's why nihilistic millennials who have rejected religion are so drawn to shit like Harry Potter.

Like paganism. Odin guzzles jizz, Moloch demanded the sacrifice of babies, the Titans were dunces, the Olympians were petty backbiters, and Roman officials (Caesar was considered the son of the gods) had endless supplies of kid sex slaves at their disposal.
>but Catholic priests are kiddy fiddlers

Catholicism has always taught rape is a mortal sin. Those churchmen who have abused kids betrayed their office and the trust of God's people, and will answer to God for their licentiousness and abuse of power.

Nobody gets a free pass in Christianity; funny how paganfags say "durr it's semitic religion", when the early Christians made it abundantly clear that the Jews no longer get special treatment. And it was a huge controversy; Jews and Jewish converts to Christianity couldn't fathom the idea that the Goyim were now adopted children of God.

I mean there's lots of people from lots of places that aren't nordic, and these people maintained their beliefs through the passing of family witchcraft and so on.

Don't take the middle pill

>Religion fights degeneracy
>Catholic Church is rife with child sexual abuse, prostitution and cover-ups
Not today Christcuck

Religion is degeneracy.

Not any religion.

Actually education is.
Real education, not this "gender is on a spectrum" faggotry.

>actual catholics reject faggotry, leftism, degeneracy and modernity
>embrace traditional values and the family
>historically always allied to the right-wing

>some faggots abuse children so let's just abandon all this

Jews are doing it for us. Heard something about the temple not needing to be built on the temple mount. Get that temple built and things can start falling into place

Religion is for the unwashed masses, freedom to choose is for the realized

Catholicism has always taught rape is a mortal sin. Those churchmen who have abused kids betrayed their office and the trust of God's people, and will answer to God for their licentiousness and abuse of power.

Pope Benedict XVI called for a "cleansing of filth" from the clergy, and said that "those who have betrayed the children of God will answer to Him and to secular tribunals".

The hamsa does not represent a religion, wtf is wrong with them

Could you give any example from the history?

Second Coming is on God's time.

And since your god is nonexistent, then we will wait forever.

Spoken like a true kike puppet.

Hell yeah let's bury virgins alive with old dead men that will save the white race.

Freedom to choose what?

>blaming religion for your personal failures
Disgusting. Find Jesus or worship Thor or whoever the fuck you want and grow some balls you faggot

Why do you love jews so much, user?

>religion is the best way to fight degeneracy

Let's become beta subservient cucks that have no say in whatever is done ever and must simply live for an imaginary kike on a stick, this will propel us to the stars.

So long as it's not a jew religion, yes.

Forgot pic.

They must've done it for a reason. We should at least try it once.

KIKES AND DEGENERACY GO HAND IN HAND

>gay flag
>jewish star
HMMMMM SAGE
DROP A REDPILL THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

I'd argue exterminating normaies is significantly more effective, simpler and comes with less residual complexities.

Not forever. When muzzies get a nuke and the world is destroyed from all out nuclear war. Then we'll find God again :/

And then he will send you to hell for being christian, ofc.

Yeah, the United States.
Most people were religious. Whore houses and drug use was rampant. Women would get addicted to laudanum as teens because of menstrual cramps.
Schools began spreading, then laws were passed to school your children.

Conversely, the religious people did shit like ban alcohol and that made no difference at all in the degeneracy.

Jews and commies had to subvert the education of the west in order to re-introduce degeneracy.

Think it over.

>likes religion
>hasn't started studying esoteric arts yet

It's a good way to free yourself from ideology and materialism. So yes, it protects from degeneracy but it's not comfy, religion is hard.

Whore houses are a good thing though. No one would've ever put up with this feminist bullshit if men everywhere could easily get sex.

(((Freemasons))), now they're the true agents of ZOG. Just ask Popes Pius 9 and 10.

Fuck Thor and any other comic book shit.Jesus is waiting.

Their religion is clearly Progressivism/Environmentalism/Diversity. The primary gods are History and Earth. It has tons of minor deities like Harry Potter and lower pantheons like "90's Nickelodeon cartoons lol" plus prophets such as Al Gore, Bill Nye, and Magic Black Astrophysicist. Its high priesthood is made of those who undergo The Transformation and shop their dicks off for equality, thus sacrificing their sexual potency and rendering them pure enough to wield the power of Moral Superiority.

I could write a book on this.

wrong. Facism is.

No sir, the first feminists were suffragettes.
The feminists you have now are due directly to the subversions of education by jews and commies.

To groom you, amirite?

Jesus was the biggest anti-jew redpill in the history or the world. He came to stop them. He beat their asses in the temple, called them the synagogue of Satan. Jesus came to stop the Jews. Join him. Jews despise Jesus

>women prostituting themselves is a good thing
Never go full atheist.

No, religion is just a safety net for degenerates and r-selected snakes.

>Jesus was the biggest anti-jew redpill in the history or the world.
Yep, if everyone becomes a jew there are no longer problems with jews.

>Just ask Pope
come on user

I feel like degeneracy is defined by religion. But if I say "I believe in God", all that would do is make me a liar.

I just believe that society should be orderly. So I guess it is okay if I bullshit the world to make that happen.

Suffragettes were just the crazy feminists of their day. If women weren't allowed to vote the US would still be 90% white.

No sir, now you are scapegoating.

Maybe not for the individual whore but who cares about them, it's good for society as a whole though. Don't you think it's a bit odd that throughout all of Christian history there have been whore houses, and just recently when women have become socially more powerful than men in the past century, and Christianity is waning that whore houses have been shutting down?

Doesn't that make you ponder a bit?

Are you fucking kidding?

How is being a Christian becoming a jew faggot? You're the one spouting jew propaganda. Go ahead and be a pagan LARPer or an atheist, that'll sure upset the jews,huh?

It's true. If only men could've voted in November Trump would've won with like 85% or something, even including non-white male votes. Same thing in Austria with their last election.

>it's good for society as a whole though
Why?

For as long as you are of Christ you are of the seed of Abraham
-The bible.

Sup Forums will accuse women for doing what is popular at the time, but I constantly see faggots larping about paganism because it's trendy at the moment. Good luck with this. Your countries have been destroyed by Luciferians who find raping kids fun. Now that it will be legal to rape kids soon, let's see how their anti Christian views work out for them.

religion created jews
so its a 0 - 0 score

Jews hate Jesus because Jesus makes everyone an adoptive jew, becoming a christian is becoming an adoptive jew.

Pagans are the ultimate good goyim. The Roman Empire was in bed with the Jewish hierarchy of Jesus' day. Then Jesus comes and openly challenges them.

In the end, they worship not even Odin or Mars or whoever. They worship pleasure and power.

No sir, now you are false equivalencing

Looking at how I reject all jews, I'm more anti-jew than you or your beloved rabbi could ever be.It's not even that hard, user - why don't you try it?

>You do realize that religion is the best way to fight degeneracy, don't you ?
No it isn't, religion lead to forced mariage where people are forced to reproduce with some low quality genetic which they aren't even attrackted to... it doesn't take too long before it lead to inbreeding.

Suffrage was a mistake, it started prohibition, it opened borders, and it turned the united states into the leftist den of thieves we live in today.

THIS IS WHY JEWS HATE CHRISTIANS.

Galatians 3:29

If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The only power women have is their pussies, and if you take that away then they have nothing. No feminism, no taking half of your shit in divorce, etc. I'm trying to find this book from a French author about sex and society but I can't remember the title at the moment. He explains it better though.

Even as a Christian I wonder if maybe we are supposed to just say fuck it at some point and align everything to follow the prophecy and then Jesus would come down and be like "FINALLY WTHeck YOU GUYS THE INSTRUCTIONS WERE WRITTEN DOWN. GOSH."

Perhaps some another religion that not comes from Middle East.

Authority destroys degenracy. The church and the caliphate used to be the authority that controlled degenerate behavior. It's not necessary that it be a religious authority anymore.

You give people a reason to be good, positive or negative reinforcement, they will be good.

Thank you. These Odinist knuckle-draggers can't get it through their skulls that salvation through Jesus takes away the ZOG claim to being the master race.

Actually, we don't want to be jews.

Since were not arguing facts anymore, I'm gonna counter you by saying that keeping women in a box is degenerate.

Why do you worship the ancient equivalent of an open border shill?

Well, Romans had a strange way of showing its love for the Jews then.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Temple#Destruction

the best means to fight degeneracy is to first outline their retardation clearly and logically, presenting the fallacies they hold, the conclusions and repercussions of their behaviors, and the detriment they bring to society compared to all if any potential gain they might have for progressing our society.

the second means is to utterly and completely reject all non secular argumentation. you cannot face unreason with unreason, it becomes a circular shit show ungrounded in reality. your moral conviction is absolutely baseless if it has to be imposed on you from an outside entity, since anyone who doesn't share this entity with you becomes an amoral creature and the only outcome from that stance is persecution and warfare.

We do not become Jews, we become adopted children of God. The two are not the same. One does not become a Jew to become a Christian; this was settled at the Council of Jerusalem in the New Testament.

>we become
the seed of Abraham, bible says.
Jews.

That was only after multiple Jewish uprisings. Caesar had a great respect for Jewish culture and customs.

Religion is the biggest bluepill in the world and you all know it. Religious people give non beleivers the excuse to act like degenerates by equating morality and order with religion. They think it is acceptable to act like reprobates simply because they do not follow a religion when in fact there are perfectly good rational reasons to not act like fucking animals in the persuit of a purely hedonistic life.

Religion in the west is done for. It has served it's purpose. If we do not find a new movement to guide us we will soonperish because multiculturalism and consumerism are fast becoming the new religion

Spirituality

Why do you want to be the European equivalent of Mudslimes, whose only skills were rape, pillage, and murder, just because their women are hot?

Maby if you were successful in life your words would've packed more of a punch.

>first outline their retardation clearly and logically
That's education. Logic and reason are the superpowers that allow you conquer nature. Acting more animal-like is degenerate. The counter is education. Religion only worked for a little while because it takes 2 seconds to say "God commands it" and another 10 seconds to kill you. Education is hard and takes a lot of time.

>reject all non secular argumentation
>deus vult
Um, are you sure you know what you're saying? All morals are imposed by outside authority, beginning with your parents. Otherwise you'd be a wild animal- or, gasp, a degenerate.

We already have women prostituting themselves and I see no overlap between that and a decline in feminism or what else you've described. Seems like fighting fire with fire.

Everyone is kept in a box, they need to be in their box instead of crowding the box men inhabit.

Keep on denying that Jews and Christians have been enemies until about 50 years ago. Pagans, and vikings in particular, were just tier or two above neanderthals.

This. i hate arhiests as much as anybody does and christians are some of the nicest people you can meet these days. But it is all nonsense. Islam, paganism, judaism, christianity. It is make beleive. I love european-pagan and christian art and sybolism though. These are parts of our histories that should be cherished and protected but to use them as a basis of a modern civilisation is ridiculous and will just not work

This. Religion isn't an endless font of cake and ice cream, it's a discipline and a war against the self. That being said religious hardship is exponentially preferable to secular happiness.

Religion outlived it's usefulness 400 years ago.
You can have morality without joining some middle eastern religion.

>Why do you want to be the European equivalent of Mudslimes
Because those would still be European, while "the seed of Abraham" isn't. Now answer my question please.