Would Sup Forums date a bisexual?

Would Sup Forums date a bisexual?

who is this whore

all girls are bisexual

Bisexuals don't actually exist, they're just horny and lonely people.

no
no

The one on the left does have a sexy fur pattern

No I don't date degenerate whores.

fuark... finally range IP unbanned. Whose idea was to ban half of Poland from posting? wtf
Anyway, to expand on that Most openly bisexual girls I know are just sluts.

Already did. She was """""bi""""" but wouldn't even kiss another girl. Was the most retarded shit ever. I don't miss being young.

A lot of the girls I've dated have been at least a little bit into chicks. They tend to be dramatic and starving for attention IME

For the right guy

No.
Why ?
She WILL cheat on you. Because she needs both and you are one (or if not, a very strange creature).
And if you met real ones, you would knew they are usually crazy leftists whores, high on drugs and feminism.
So no.

Not a chance. I wouldn't even 'date' anybody really because dating is a waste of time. Somehow though I have a fiance and I don't want to waste a second of my time with some random whore.

No

Of course, but only if we had the same taste in women.

bo, that would be degenerate

for you

Wewlad

Wew

Yes, so long as I get to hit it too.

Leave this board, profligate

God dammit look at those burgers

lad

No. Bi-sexual means prolific which means you're a cuck if you do.

yes. How do I convince gf to do ffm threesome?

melissa clark iirc calle calle

They tend to have trouble truly loving people.
They are too sex obsessed to truly make a connection.
Real bisexual people are mentally disturbed. They see everyone around them as sexual objects.
They will hook up with anyone. Women are worst to trust because they are more sneaky than bisexual men

Absolutely. Only cucks wouldnt want to have mff threesomes on the regular.

as long as they don't go around spouting fucking bullshit about how oppressed they were and using their "bisexualness" as leverage in political arguments, sure. Why not.

>Sup Forums forgets the benefits of being able to check out other women together
>Sup Forums forgets ffm theresome possibilities

The leftist indoctrination is pretty spot on though, however if you can't turn your girl into a Nazi after awhile, you're doing it wrong.

i'm really curious about WHO makes these things. I'm asking on a really physical level.

can the guy that made this PLEASE post a timestamped-picture of yourself?

This seems like a lot of work (or rather, a lot of work FOR THIS WEBSITE) into the thrash can.

Only if she had a qt girl friend and was into threesomes.

Would you like to know more?

Is she Italian?

I love how everyone on Sup Forums rants about the importance of non-degeneracy in relationships, monogamy, and staying true to the good lord. And then all of a sudden everyone wants bisexual whore girlfriends? Threesomes are super cucked too. You'd be getting used as a credit card and a cock while they lick each other's assholes.

Yes, a very typical Mediterranean girl. You can tell by her white skin and brown eyes.
Italians are not white user.

Ei.

this fucking traffic hazard (because if you look at her when driving you'll go fucking blind because of fucking reflections) is Saoli Sabatini

>Would Sup Forums date a bisexual?

no such thing

She got preggo within a year of taking these pics. Totally wrecked her body.

Only if he/she has a dick.

>not wanting to fuck a girl while she licks your girls asshole

OY VEY
STOP THAT SHIT OR I'LL FUCKING VALDOMIRO YOU UP BITCH

I wouldn't want anyone licking my girlfriend's asshole user. Man or woman, I don't give a fuck. Promiscuity sickens me.

Definitely no. Women are (((their))) puppets to destroy humanity and make decent men act like animals.

>t Dr (((Greenberg)))

Probably leftypol. Half of AT&T cellular is rangebanned too.

Bisexuality is even worse than homosexuality. One can maybe cut the faggot some slack because he may have had an abusive daddy and grew into a submissive faggot because of external influences. Whereas the bisexual is 100% a product of hedonism and a willing embrace of degeneracy.

>muh degeneracy
It must suck having limited options.

I actually married one. Shits so cash.

Basically every female is a bi sexual nowadays aren't they

What about the dominant faggots?

>Italians are not white

He's right though. How on Earth do you expect to enter the lord's unearthly escape if you are a hedonistic whore? I believe that fucking many people erodes your character and stops you from forming meaningful bonds.

Any stories? Do you guys fuck other women together or is she just attracted to women and you guys are just a typical married couple?

In a monogamous relationship? How would she be a bisexual? I'm only a man.

Wanting to date a bisexual for threesomes is like wanting to eat mcdonalds burgers for lunch everyday.....
Sure, that sounds delicious, but is it healthy for your mind and heart?

Besides dating a bisexual girl doesnt always guarantee threesomes, because they dont want to seem like whores.

>would Sup Forums date a degenerate whore that will cuck you ?

fixed that for you

this
Most girls with active social lives have had gay "experiments" by the age of 20

>lord's unearthly escape
Stopped reading there.

Also, it seems that most people here have a retarded idea of bisexuality.
Bisexuality != threesome

I believe I am actually a very high percentage of anglo. So much so that I can't even make out any other traits. I got banned from /r9k/ for having a sweet jawline. What are you anyway, nigger? Some kind of Mayan Nigger or some other shade of brown?

wtf is nnhoney. you fucking pedo.

>most
>active social lives
What is that? Around 10%.

Bisexual girls are usually full of shit. Just because you got drunk once and some broad went down on you doesn't make you bisexual. And stop dangling it in front of me like "ohh I'm bisexual haha don't be surprised if I pick up girls for us haha" and then never fucking do it and get assmad when I suggest a threesome with your big tittied friend who's dtf. Fuck "bisexual" girls