The Yellowstone Disaster of 2017

>yellowstone going through a swarm of tremors
>solar eclipses can create heightened quake activity due to the fact that the Earth physically bulges towards the lined up Sun and Moon
>a total solar eclipse is going to pass just over yellowstone in two weeks
It's going to be bad. The USA is in no position to deal with a disaster of this magnitude with enemies such as China and North Korea at the gate.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=NsUkEMgLY0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We already have a thread here but whatever

Sooo I shouldn't move to Montana and retire innawoods? I'd take dying from volcanic activity to living in little Mogadishu any day.

>Been feeling tense and hostile for the past few days
>Thread makes me imagine Yellowstone going full retard on the 21st
>Instantly overcame with a sense of relief and calm

you have autsismtrr

You really want to miss the chaos that will ensue after yellowstone erupts? It's going to be the greatest happening of our times.

Big if true

Only thing it will change is how fast you die.
Ethier in fireball or staring when volcanic ash creates nuclear winter world wide.

Acctualy people living near will get off easy, rest of the planet will be fucked.

The greatest happening since the flood. Positively Biblical. We may even need an additional testament.

funny the green n purple dots are right on the new madrid fault too spooky

I wouldn't be surprised if fracking operations were facilitating the "activity".

We've got a blackened sun, a bloody moon, a South African prophet saying the third world war is about to happen, and the sky has Virgo (virgin) with the Sun by her womb, twelve stars surrounding her and the moon at her feet.

We're done for boys, pray and repent now. The bridegroom is coming back.

If numbers it will blow.

damn haven't seen any anons make this connection yet

Then you haven't been on Sup Forums for at least a month. I"ve made this same thread here and on /x/, /out/ and /sci/ and everyone tells me I'm a fuckign loon for thinking the eclipse could trigger yellowstone.

What are chances it will erupt in the near future?

Yellowstone can be neutralized with multiple large "Bunker Buster" style Nukes. The reason is because all the Lava would be sealed/hardened. It's also likely not going to blow in our lifetimes.

[Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Deep State/COG has scenario's about this happening.

bump

>nuke a volcano
You are a special kind of stupid aren't you?

>north korea fires a nuclear warhead right into yellowstone as the eclipse passes overhead

>yellowstone going through a swarm of tremors
>my farts can create heightened quake activity due to the fact that the Earth physically bulges towards my butt
>a total shitstorm i ripped yesterday is going to pass just over yellowstone in two weeks
It's going to be bad. The USA is in no position to deal with a disaster of this magnitude with enemies such as China and North Korea at the gate

Fart sexy style.

I'm doing everything I can
>to make it happen

this is why Trump will not build a wall, and why Trudeau should.

>disaster disrupts basic infrastructure
>international shipping stops due to the chaos
>"every man for themselves" kicks in for about a month
>every nigger stronghold and liberal blue city that relies 100% on the red states for their food begins eating each other in a real-world zombie movie
>six months later everything is basically normalized
>good thing, too, the pantry is running low on canned tomatoes
>all the liberals are dead
>feral bands of roving niggers are hunted down and the cities reclaimed for humanity
global warming is no longer a concern due to the cooling effect of atmospheric ash
>1000 years of peace

if only we should be so lucky.

Joke's on you, only the east coast will come out unscathed. All of the rednecks will die in the initial explosion.

>East Coast will come out unscathed
>I live on the East Coast

>he thinks that a little bit of dirt is going to kill anyone except the softest of lefties

The east coast is full of rednecks.

Why contain it?

obligatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=NsUkEMgLY0U

Because I live here.

It's ok guys, I've got this. It just needed to be turned off and on again. That should stop.the tremors

move
then move back

no

enjoy living in future Morrowind then hope it's worth it

The US pays several millions dollars to a few countries so that IF yellowstone was to erupt, these countries would have to take in american refugees

You n'wah!

>Implying there aren't rednecks here lel