MIKE PENCE SHAKEN BY REPORTS EXPOSING HIS SHADOW CAMPAIGN TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT

Pence is furious about reports that he is considering undermining Donald Trump in 2020 by running for president himself. But there is ample evidence that his plans are well underway.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NR3RqMMIwD4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CHECKED AND KEKED

DRUMPFTARDS BTFO

> From Ukraine
>Pic has Drumpf in the title
>2nd thread about Pence

I'll take shareblue bullshit for sage Alex.

>Being this stupid

So what if this is true and then he makes Trump VP. Then Trump is president again in 2024 and in 2028 Pence with Trump as VP again

That would be the most genius plan ever.

Would love to see that, question is if trump can trust pence enough and the other way around. How come trump even chose pence for his vp? What is their relationship? I hondtly never heard of pence before he ran with trump

Not saying I think Pence is really doing this but why is it that these cuckservatives all think they're going to primary Trump in 2020? Were they all in a fucking coma last year? How the fuck do they think their base is going to take that? From the way Rick Wilson carries on Evan McMuffin has already won the primary

I'd laugh my ass off

Don't fucking trust Pence. I've been telling people this forever...

>Drumpf will be impeached any day now - guaranteed!
>KEK Drumpf will get pipped to the post by Pence in 2020!!!!!!!

Make up your mind lefties

lmao.

Fuck off hohol. I don't care how fucked up your country is, you deserve worse for shilling.

This. A thousand times. If they were smart they would pull this off. It's the perfect plan.

Didn't Putin do that exact same plan with Medvedev?

>that filename
Remember to always sage these shill threads. Do not give them any (You)s.

Further reading on shill slide tactics

He chose Pence to get more evangelicals to vote for him. There had been a lot of talk back then about Trump being too moderate for them on social issues and not Christian enough. Pence fixed those problems.

More redpills

Tactics leftists use to stifle conversation

this is exactly the same as reagan bush

but we all know who really controls the country
youtube.com/watch?v=NR3RqMMIwD4&feature=youtu.be

dats fake news man.

they're basically making a bet that at some point before 2020, democrats and RINOS will succeed in impeaching or embarassing trump to the point where his re-election is nearly impossible. these kind of republicans are basically just putting themselves in a good spot to spend their political capital as efficiently as possible and make the religious right/military interventionist factions of the party in control of the leadership and direction again.

Remember, you're here forever

this

for some reason they keep using the same Ukraine proxy

MUH PUTIN

there is already a U.S precedent for this, Grover Cleveland.

Leftypol admitted to being behind these threads,LARP's & E-Celeb threads.( & ) They also admitted that they replicated my typing style to make people think they were me & are now pushing a "Proxy Narrative".

They are also involved with this Shill Operation:

Spread the information around to make people more aware of what they are doing.

that's what putin did

>there is ample evidence that his plans are well underway.
haha yeah thats not going to work, first off you got Mr Trump who is going to run as often as possible for the winning and second off who the hell would vote for this nobody?

>How come trump even chose pence for his vp?
that was Robert Mercer's idea

F A K E N E W S

OP literally cropped out the part where it says this is a Shareblue article.
Lmao

Agreed.

OP is a fag

This is good, though. I believe Pence, but for certain Ryan, Romney, ¡Jeb!, Sasse, Rubio, FOXnews, NRO, Mccain, WSJ, Mcconnell, etc., are pushing it.

Because Pence is well respected, this will force pussy cuckservatives (85% GOP CONGRESS)to rally around the President. This is a win.

You can only be president for 8 years (10 years if your vp to the president and he dies half way into his presidency). That means Trump can't be in any position after he leaves the Presidency that puts him in direct line of succession to be POTUS.

Is that legal?

Something is up with Pence. I dont know exactly what it is, but he isn't on Trump's side. Trump knows this too, but what are the options here? Trump can't fire Pence- Pence can resign but what are the other options? A VP can be impeached, right?