>SE Sy Jul 24
i.imgur.com/kj4BF8O.jpg
>Palmyra Jul 8
imgur.com/a/TcJPO
>E Ghouta Jul 8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg

Developments Aug 6
*Confirmed: Sukhnah liberated
>E Ghouta: SAA continues their push in Ayn Tarma & capture Sonbol Station, bomb Jobar trying to make rebels to surrender
>SAA liberates 2 villages in S Raqqa
>HTS attacks JaI group in E Idlib
>Video emerges of Lebanese army shelling IS positions, ground invasion soon, they also ask US-coalition for aircover
>US envoy: SDF controls 45% of city, 2k IS fighters left in Raqqa, using civis as shields
>SyAF destroy ISIL drone factory in Homs Gov
>SAA attacks FSA positions in E CS of Al-Sweida Gov,capture 2 hills & Police Station 30
>Nasrallah: Hezbollah will participate in the Ras Ba’albak offensive from Syria
>SAA stops HTS offensive in N Hama, recaptures lost points from IS in E hama
>IS claims 40 SDF dead after SVBIED attack in Raqqa
>Photos emerge with IDF soldiers recovering wounded terrorists from Golan region
>Houthi forces retaliate against Saudi military in Jizan after recent coalition massacre in Saada
>Saudi bombs Saada in N Yemen, 9 killed, 6 kids among the dead

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/894248713023098880
ibtimes.co.uk/mit-expert-claims-latest-chemical-weapons-attack-syria-was-staged-1617267?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=rss-inner&utm_content=/rss/yahoous/news
almasdarnews.com/article/watch-syrian-armys-operation-capture-key-hilltop-near-jordanian-border/
youtube.com/watch?v=UcSKWPPLL7k
twitter.com/MetelerJoh/status/894251500461072386
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder that if the people's 44th President was the actual POTUS right now Assad would be dead.

>improve on this
>recommendations on word choice?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little kaffir? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiger Forces, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on ISIS, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in dessert warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Syrian Arab armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, Zionist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Syrian nation and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Infidel. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Syrian Republican Guard corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shirk. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Murtad.

>when you wake up and see all those gainz

not the people in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Florida, and Wisconsin

>this Israeli puppet would be worse than the current Israeli puppet

1st for touching benises

The new OVA brought some life to megumins art

>inb4 the fpkike is summoned by this picture

I just can't believe Suhkna has fallen. Assad might really stay in power. I pray everyday for the people in Syria to free themselves from that monster. This is a terrible day. Suhkna was the last line of defense from the people of Eastern Syria from Assadism.

Desert, not dessert. Dessert is ice cream and cake.

Agreed, the majority of us would be drafted by now fighting Russians Syrians and Iranians... Wew lad.

>hurr durr

That's the joke, globalist scum.

what ova mate?

Perfectly reasonable correction

Not changing it. The original uses "gorilla(animal) not Guerilla(Warfare). ither meant to be a joke or unintentional mistake.

>hurr durr
I don't get to post this nearly often enough

ALLAH

>Desert, not dessert. Dessert is ice cream and cake.
Would you happen to be German by any chance ?

season 2 ova.

No, English

>he doesn't know yet
Boy are you in for a treat

I got to watch this before one of you spoil it for me.

Hitler was too nice.

Guys I was away for 10 days with absolut no internet (damn Hungary...)

Can someone give me a quick rundown what happend ?
Last information i have i that the SAA is right outside of Sukknah and advancing along the Euphrates.

Did something terrible happen or is all good for now ?

It's pretty good
Also I feel like this screenshot is a matter of national pride

someone tell me what happened in suwayda/damascus cs. all that area was gov controlled, now is rebels

SUCC IS OURS LAD
DeZ soon

Check my map

Lots and lots of nudity!

Can someone post some proofs that Assad never intentionally gassed his own people? I've seen them here before but never saved them, and I'm in a debate with someone right now he thinks he did.

2013 east ghouta, 2017 khan sheikoun, or both?

The most recent one mostly. But both would help my argument even more

Here ya go fa.m.

No fuck off do your own research nigger

???
really..?
it was just stealing alot of pantsu

Fuck anime

TAKBIR!

washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html

We dont want your kind around here lad

Thanks senpai, here's a never before seen photo that my great grandfather took while stationed in occupied Paris

Funny because I'm longer here than you

>#Syria #Homs #EasternHoms Video Takin This Morning Of #Shaitat Tribal Fighters Chillin inside #Sukhnah #sukhna #suknah #Sukhanah #alsukhnah

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/894248713023098880

meanwhile >be worldonalert
>be a jihadist shill
>assad is pure evil so are his allies
>believe all the exaggerated propaganda against him
>literally supporting ISIS over him
>however he is still willing
>go full ignorance mode
>every report about goverment advance is regime propaganda
>MUH NO ASSADIST ADVANCE IN AIN TERMA!!1!
>there is an advance however
>after days of steady advance SAA reaches As Suknah
>liberates it after a couple of days
>many reporters confirm the liberation of the town
>you crying in fetal position post in your twitter account that these reports are regime propaganda
>after posting that a huge amount of footage of the battle is released including pics and videos of soilders chilling inside the town
>BUT NO ITS EVIL ASSADIST PROPAGANDA CANT YOU SEE?
>yfw

>I am going to hit 400
Absolutely pathetic

Khan Sheikhoun artice with a downloadle pdf of his report. I think the /sg/ website has the east ghouta article.

ibtimes.co.uk/mit-expert-claims-latest-chemical-weapons-attack-syria-was-staged-1617267?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=rss-inner&utm_content=/rss/yahoous/news

>Watch the Syrian Army’s operation to capture key hilltop near Jordanian border

BEIRUT, LEBANON (8:30 P.M.) – Earlier this week, the Syrian Arab Army’s (SAA) 5th Corps captured the strategic hilltop of Tal Al-Reyahi, which is close located in the eastern countryside of the Al-Sweida Governorate near the Jordanian border.

Video footage of the operation was released by Hezbollah’s official media wing, Sunday; it shows the SAA attacking and taking control of Tal Al-Reyahi.
almasdarnews.com/article/watch-syrian-armys-operation-capture-key-hilltop-near-jordanian-border/
youtube.com/watch?v=UcSKWPPLL7k

Sure, also check Teodore Postule (MIT prof.) he wrote a short article about it.

Has there been any signs of countrycuck lately? Or are all the rebel supporters stuck in the /k/ cesspool?

wrong person! meant for

here you go lad

Thanks boys, here's another pic

I'm just playing a joke.

have a cool old pic as well

In addition to hard evidence, bring up the fact that it was claimed by AQ PR department, happened in an AQ controlled town. Because it is totally inconceivable that AQ would (or claim to) hurt civilians to further their own agenda.

American backed Kurdish terrorist is captured while trying to sneak into Turkish border. The scum passes out after a good beating

twitter.com/MetelerJoh/status/894251500461072386

>580
I still hve a ways to go
>censoring your name

faggot

This fucking guy......

>the OVA was only 1 ep
that most likely was the last time megumin will be seen in animations
anyword on Season 3??

and oh right "muh intel", same intel that brought you the Iraq war because of muh WMD.

its actually just the brand of my laptop
i dont wanna be mocked for being idiot for buying a memebrand

No. Just rumors about a new konosuba project from the studio. I fear Konosuba will go the way of Haruhi if we are kept in the dark long enough.

>muh bakeries, muh kitten sanctuaries

what a retard

For fuck's sake...

>we really can't afford to take the risk of not knowing if it's a lie or not
if i had to find a statement that triggers lawgoys, this one would do

Finally, a decent statement

Seems like his feeling are hurt on being told the truth.

didn't block out your own profile pic

>inb4 Kraut autism is able to dox him using a 5x5 picture

which Turk are you? we have many. I am curious.

>muh fee fees!

It's his

got any more gifs like that
>minus the laughing Karen

Stop posting, Eric

>we can't take any risks, assad must go even if it means helping al qaeda!

>hurr durr we just can't afford to not kill someone who MAY OR MAY NOT be guilty

This is what leftists actually believe: guilty until proven innocent - and the proof has to be served inside a completely retarded and arbitrary set of rules that they make up.

I can check my folder. I usually do not save gifs.

He's not even a lefty. Just an old school type Republican. Like a "would lick a chair that Reagan sat on, and Trump is literally the 2nd coming of Christ" type.

eehh, I was referring to the rocket launchers firing rockets

They're called GRAD, lad.

sorry i do not.

Oh well.

Gun

>rocket launchers firing rockets
REEEE
THOSE ARE BM 21 GRANDS
lad...

That's possibly even worse.

Thanks for the info
>now contribute GRADs firing rockets gifs