Give me ONE good reason why the entire African continent shouldn't adopt communism

Give me ONE good reason why the entire African continent shouldn't adopt communism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zKPnrW46UGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Communism doesn't even work for whites, how could it work for niggers?

The fuck means of production are they gonna seize?

Who said it has to work?

They should adopt a policy of white cleansing and expulsion.

pls no

Zimbabwe

they are starving already so it really wouldn't make much of a difference

I don't know. Niggers always bang on about "muh ancestors stood on top of diamonds but never thought to pick one up until the white man arrived" and the likes. According to the NUBIAN KANGZ, Africa is just bursting at the seems with riches, but of course the nogs are too good for that shit. They need communism to get them to work!

This. They would be 10x better off with communism because it is an authoriarian system that can tell people to get the fuck to work or we'll shoot you with a firing squad.
Not a commie but I'm smart enough to see that Africa would be better off with it

Inb4
>muh death tolls
>muh human cost
>muh human rights
>reeeeee

Are you one of those white South Africans that is being targeted by genocidal nigger death squads?
Do you think District 9 is a reference to rampant unfiltered immigration from shitty countries and it's devastating effects?

This. They can have communism, only if the do what all communists do and start genociding each other.

Exactly lol the death toll is actually just a bonus of communism in Africa. An ulterior motive, if you will. The end game. I also HATE communism and commies. Mindless insectoids. Perfect for Africa.

The only thing that will ever 'work' for negroids is stone age tribalism + cannibalism with 0.5% of their current population.

>stone age tribalism
>the one true libertarian way of life
But WHO will pay for the feces houses and roads of poo?

That Che guy tried it back in the 1960s and he just said the blacks were retarded and not susceptible to communism.

he didnt try hard enough. if we had serious funding for commies in Africa, it could be a success.

If Communism doesn't work, then it might be up their alley.

Communism requires labor. Niggers are incapable of that. They just want whitey to give them gibs

Success as in failure, or success for them? I think communism would be good for Africa because it'll simply speed things up and reduce the population by about 100M

I... I like it.

People forget that Mugabe in Zimbabwe is full blown Leninist. Hell the direct parallels to communism in Ukraine are stunning, white farmers=kulaks and land reform=holodomor but with the option to leave

Because there are still whites in there somewhere.
Get them out first :^)

I just mean he failed to even get it started, so there was no communism to begin with. like, they didnt even understand the concept of a revolution or a coup and taking over a state. he just was telling them stuff, arming them, and they still couldnt do shit.

The frontal lobe of the negroid brain is not developed enough to adopt any political ideology. It's strictly limited to GIBSMEDATism and MUHDIKism.

It's starving anyways so nobody will really notice the difference

Didn't Africans already try communism?

because they need too much and only 1% of them have any ability

They will eat their children and we will resolve the overpopulation... you are a genius!

I think that's what they're currently trying to do anyway, user. South Africa is pulling a Mugabe and seizing white farmer's land. I have no problem with South Africans. I've met a few of them and they were super volatile and really weird but they were breddy gud.

>Give me ONE good reason why the entire African continent shouldn't adopt communism.
Are you sure it isn't already communist? Look at the matching characteristics:
1. Run by a bunch of retards.
2. Everyone is poor as fuck.
3. Blame somebody else for their ongoing failure.
4. Citizens desperately trying to escape to someplace with capitalism.

well, hundreds of millions would starve to death..
never mind, carry on, glory to the proletariat.

Hardcore imperialism kinda kept them on track. A truly benevolent version of that might work, but given Africa's endemic corruption problems I'm doubtful

It would actually work for them because communism is only accepted if you're literally living in a mudhut with the highest governing person is a tribal chief.

Africas problems are bigger than picking an ideology.

Most of the people on that continent are technically mentally retarded.

Imagine 1 billion retards, and maybe 50000 people of normal ~100 iq trying to administer society. That's Africa. It's fucking retarded.

Benin and Ethiopia comes to mind but only Ethiopia had sort of success (ie, large death toll, some industrialization).

All other African communist countries were just communist constitutions, the Free market still kept going on sort of with occasional plundering of wealthy foreigners when needed. It really wasn't real communism in their case.

ah ha ha ha.

They totally should so they all die for once.

Zimbabwe was a failure

Not really, the government is too afraid of doing anything big to them because it will scare off foreign money. All they've done is take some farms which are then bought back by the white farmers. The only real problem is anti-white racism from the far-left nogs, and a completely worthless state security apparatus that has been completely replaced by private security in many regions.

Please adopt communism. It will be more effective than mandatory birth control.

I didn't actually know it had been attempted in africa when I made this thread, but from what I've read ITT I can pretty much imagine how it would have looked. I suppose these things only function when the cogs are working (not bound to a double digit IQ). I think a lot of niggers in Africa would genuinely try to get gibs for nothing, skip work, and then smash the establishment when their wellfare cheque bounces. My god why are they so shit.

kek nice way of putting it. And people still think overpopulation is a myth.

>subject is africa/blacks
>americunts going wild

Kim, nuke that shithole already

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA MEANS OF PRODUCTION AT ?

Son, you're teasin' the Gorilla in the monkey house..

That's why communism is needed for them. They try to skip work under communism, they would get shot.

What the fuck is it with poo posts? You curry niggers are actually fucking hilarious in a really crude way. Every fucking time.
Do people in India trade beef illegally?

It totally should, but without Chinese cheat codes.

100% nigger communism, the world needs a good laugh

Imagine how many North Korean families it would feed they they ate that man.

Only civilised people can build a working society

This, I came here to say that.

>subject is africa/blacks
>americunts going wild

Kim, nuke that shithole already

>
>Imagine how many North Korean families it would feed they they ate that man.

Supreme Leader deserves every Pound he got.

Shitting-street enthusiasts think they are above niggers actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=zKPnrW46UGs

This would actually be great desu. If all the niggers went cummie they'd all starve, thus decreasing the nigger population and making room for white resettlement.

Imagine eating the Dear Reader yourself and then POOING him out into the shitting fields!!1 :^D

They are way ahead of you.

This

Somalia

communism cant kill them faster than AIDS

maybe user was just implying that they should adopt communism so they all starve to death and none of them can come to europe anymore

It's already poor continent, why should they want to become more poor.

You have to be able to at least read before you can become communist.

hmmm....

So that all they die of starvation and allow us to build the white ethnostate completely unopposed.

1) they are in deep enough shit already

Because I don't want to see even more nignogs like Mugabe and Mandela being praised in the West. Let them stay nigger tribalist nationalists, that way they atleast keep killing eachother.

It's anarco-capitalism

Difference is that most of Africa would be an entertaining shit show, it sucks for the few whites but the sheer hilarity of WE WUZ VANGARDZ N SHIEET? would be worth it.

burden of proof lol

Nice.

Niggers love communism, what other system lets you be a lazy motherfucker and still have good life quality, thats why jews live negroes, they fall for everything jews sell them

>Africa adopts communism
>Africa begins to starve harder
>USA stops sending food money because gommunism
>Africa is kil
How do we turn Africa communist?

District 9 was an allegory for apartheid. The director/ writer even said so.

Do you know how many of us died trying to stop it?

Literally what I was thinking the second I read that post

Not enough.

Yeah let's take the absolutely nothing from the hands of the few and give it to the many.

This. They will starve even faster.

Well obviously I don't mean the good Africans (if you know what I mean). Soot Iffrika would be ~8.9% safe m8.

>niggers ever sharing anything

The bloodshed just begins. You are a minority and you have jealous niggers as the majority, so it was pretty stupid to let the majority get the power. Your wealth will be stolen, nigger judges won't give it back to you as 'it wasn't yours in the first place' and 'he just took it back'. You're screwed. Go back to England/ Netherlands.

>starve more niggers to death
sounds good to me

lol good job this Malaysian Kite repair forum is purely satire, right guise? Yep. Pure 100% satire.

Not before they hand over all their wealth for the good of the people's union.

I unironically want to fund communist parties in Africa now.

africans already doesn't have food in their plate, I dont think they even use plates, hmmm wait, I think communism wont be different for them

>their plate
>their
>plate
Don't think you'd be safe from the red scourge, Egypt. I've seen the zoomed-out photos of Cairo. Nothing but shitty diapers on the streets and people humping camels for money. Looks like they could all use some mandatory government labour, if you ask me.

what u see now, is the bad effect of Nasser communist era, but now there are major economic fixes to get rid of these effects + Cairo actually is the worst city in Egypt to live

How long until there isn't some guard pointing an AK47 at you on every corner? Good on Egypt though for sorting itself out. Also, never really considered anything other than Cairo to exist. All you see about Egypt is Cairo lol

>How long until there isn't some guard pointing an AK47 at you on every corner?
I dont want unarmed police, armed police respond faster to any attack
>All you see about Egypt is Cairo lol
then you are missing real Egypt, check: Luxor, Aswan, Alexandria, Hurghada, Marsa Alam,Dahab,Sharm El Sheikh, Marsa Matrouh,Fayoum...etc

>Workers revolution when people don't work

>Capitalism doesn't work because people are selfish
>Communism works because people aren't selfish

gulag = dead people = population control = reduced population = no overpopulation = no scarce resources = """peace"""

lets do it

I'm not opposed to it. Just as long as none of us have to send troops to support their asses. Let them handle it all themselves.

If niggers are forced to work they'll rebel instantly

Embrace the third position
Force people to stop being selfish greedy rats

That's literally the opposite of what they think

I don't give a fuck what they adopt, they should adopt dozens of nukes landing on the entire continent preferably

Because they can not starve more then they already do.

It doesn't matter what they do. There will always just be poor dumb niggers working under corrupt boss-man niggers, selling the country's resources for a few shekels.

First post best post