How do you know if you're girl is a ex Mud Shark?

How do you know if you're girl is a ex Mud Shark?

I thought about this too, the other day.

I want to make sure that
a) the person has never been with an arab/nigger
b) that the person has never engaged in rimming with anyone, because that's fucking disgusting

Going for virgins seems really unrealistic. I've only heard incels on here talk about that as an actual option

you learn about bodylangauge on the internet
you ask here
you see from the way how she act if she lies or not
most people are shitty liers, no matter if they are confinced otherwise
done

You can usually smell it. Nigger sweat stays forever.

Do they speak ebonics? That's a pretty good sign she's a coalburner.

You may not know until you have kuds. Nigger DNA may still be in her spinal fluid and transfer into the embryo, a process known as telegony.

By the way she talks and acts.

pretend to be liberal and ask her

If she has decent parents she won't burn coal.

If she listens to nigger music, she's a nigger lover.

because she's Japanese and thinks blacks are animals.

THICC

Does her cunt look like a grenade went off in it?

Look at Facebook. If you see any black males then she has burned coal 100%.

she will have an STD and she will seem disgusting and untouchable to you.

just say "have you ever been with a black guy? i want to make sure the person i'm with never been with an arab/nigger"

if you don't do that you're a bitch ass beta poser and a pussy

you
1.ask her

2.do your online research facebook other social media, go thru her phone youtube videos history, research her firends too

3.break into her email

4. track her browser history

all easily done

If she has an iPhone, buy that box and dl everything she's ever done/deleted. But, like user said before, ask, you beta cuck.

>thinks blacks are animals

Dude, that's probably her saying she gave a nigger a rimjob while another was raping her pussy.

I don't think you know how racist the Japanese are, it's great.

ask if she's a virgin.
if she says no, she's a mudshark.

Certain ques.

>type of music she listens to
>how many black friends does she have
>does she go clubbing
>opinions on race issues and how important they are to her
>who are her idols and who does she follow/care about in the media

There are many things to infer but harder to get definable proof. Better to err on the side of caution

tell her you dated black girls (lie) and if she replies that she dated black guys/would date black guys finish the night without sex and don't call her ever again

foolproof

Just lost a total qt chubby girl this way. So long! She called me for weeks apologizing.

That is an ideal course of action for any chick you're trying to catch feelings for. Otherwise just fuck them stupid and never get attached, nigger fucker or not. But maybe still a good point to not fuck

Who cares? Former mudshark or girl who's only had white boyfriends are both trash tier and reserved for only betas not good enough to get anything else. No hymen no diamond.

Top kek. It'd be hilarious if it backfired and she left you because you burnt the coal.

This, works in Portugal, if they talk nigger there is an 80% chance that they already got the ass ripped by one.

That actually happened to me
>feelsbadman.jpg

they think niggers are human

the vagina has a brown stain inside

That guy is the whitest looking nigger I have ever seen, sure it isn't a white guy with a tan?

check her phone for nigger music

Before you EVER eat pussy, make 100% sure a nigger dick hasn't gone anywhere near it

Use any means necessary to weed out roasties and thots. Be alpha and just fucking ask her if she's ever slept with a nigger. If she has or is offended by your question, thot patrol her niggerloving ass

Pro tip. If you live in an area with blacks, blacks in school, blacks mooching around night clubs etc.
She's been dicked by one just to try it or she's been dicked by lots because she likes it. Her friends will have persuaded her they have big dicks and all laughed about it. Friends will have fucked one so she wanted to fuck one. Deal with it slags be slags. I've even known women who hate blacks that turned out fucked then in their teens.

Come from a very small town
End the big city degeneracy now
YOU SHALL NOT BE PALSY ISOLATED FROM THE PUBLIC OPINION

We used to have a nigger in my small town and he never got to tap 1 though he was ok looking for a nigger as in not too niggerish.
He almost got to once but was too friendly and got cucked by a real alpha Quebecker
Fuck off britbong

>cuck fantasies

>putting your dick where a nigger has been

Facebook

first and foremost, get her tested for AIDS
notice any wiggerisms in her personality
check for scars on her face

Scars from the previous beatings.