HAPPENING: Benjamin Netanyahu is going to jail

archive.is/66VUG

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
americantoday.news/george-soros-i-am-a-god-i-created-everything-i-control-america-and-hillary-clinton/
amazon.com/Shadow-Party-Hillary-Radicals-Democratic-ebook/dp/B003R4Z2N6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1502044763&sr=8-3&keywords=george soros
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

I hope he doesn't get charged

Fuck. Bibi was actually good and fairly rational.

Fuck BIBI

Israel is an occupying force

The western wall doesn't belong to the kikes

that's weird sneaky jews don't normally call out other sneaky jews unless they go against the "jew flow". wonder what he did to piss (((them))) off

>Bibi: As you can all see the brain surgery was successful

He's got a long time conflict with Soros, because Soros funds pro jihadi and pro Palestinian groups in the country.

The real question is whether Israel would be more or less jewy if he's replaced.

less.

hes a mossad kike

Didn't he just call out soros recently?

Things going too good for Israel recently, time for incompetence and the final Shoah.

You should be banned

This.

You could get someone like Ariel Sharon desu, I think he was top-tier Shlomo.

He did. Oh shit.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Why?

I thought he recently had a go at orban for his anti-soros campaign and said hungary was antisemitic...
maybe it's coz im high but I laughed at thing for a good couple minutes straight. I am so happy that happened

Proof that the Saudis have overtaken the Jews as the number 1 enemy

Oppose Soros - get charged

Is this because he spoke against Soros?

Nah it will take years. Previous PM it took 6 years to nail Bibi is a lot stronger politically they'll probably never get him.

Soros did it
That faggot

Israel did but on his orders they changed their stance

Ur dad is going to prison kike.

OY VEY!SHUT THIS ANTI SEMITI-......RACISM DOWN!

>corruption charges
>israel

XD

Israeli friends say it's not happening

Nice try Haretz

quick rundown on situation?
Soros involved?

the left in israel owned by soros do this every year

hes never charged with anything

i dont like his politics per se but hes def better than the left

anywhere the left is involved, whether in america or israel, there is also soros involved and degeneracy

Avigdor Lieberman PM when?
>Genociding the Palestinians
>Mossading Assad
>Auschwitz 2.0 for black Jews
>Threatening the Eurocucks with the Samson Option if they say anything critical about Israel and don't suck kosher cock all day
>Launch the Greater Israel project
>Use the genophage to kill all cuck liberal diaspora Jews
>Restart the Jew run slave trade
>Send all the sephardi jews back to wherever the fuckistan
>Let only TrueJewsTM (Ashkenazi) live in Israel as citizens.
>Announce that Mizrahim jews are cattle
>Rebuild the temple
>Talk to a burning bush
>Ascend to heaven

Fuck, Netanyahu cant be gone soon enough

Ariel was called up about the christians and muslims killing each other in Lebanon, said "Good" and went back to bed

Bibi was very jewy but nowhere near as bad as his predecessors
(As expected of a gentile convert)

has anyone ever compiled a list of all the organizations soros funds so we can get an idea of what he's up to?

The youth voted Bennett, a far right orthodox Jew. Fun seeing how wrong you goat bangers are tho

Bibi is /our/ guy, therefore a major impediment to the NWO. Many shills will lie and say otherwise, but e timing of this is no coincidence. PTB are hella nervous about RWDS imminent with the ascent of Trump. Their desperation is so high that they are frantically reacting in ways that will risk giving the redpill to hundreds of millions- this means we have them on their heels. Be stronk, repent, and pray to the LORD and his Son, Jesus Christ the Christ, who died and is Resurrected for the forgiveness of your sins.

If you really wanted to get rid of the jews, turn Israel communist

No no Soros. There are 2 cases. 1 is about Bibi taking gifts from rich people and pocketing it for himself. The 2nd he was colluding with the owner of a newspaper(ynet/yediot) about him getting better coverage and in return he will weaken another newspaper(yisrael hayom) which is owned by Sheldon Adelson. So it's corruption and taking bribes apparently

how come in israel the police are actually able to investigate politicians and bring charges, but not us?

so precious

Hug him before he's gone. kike

No, the Jewish ambassador to Hungary complained about the anti-soros campaign, so Bibi anounced this wasn't the position of Israel and that Soros was a faggot in response.
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4

inb4 the jews jew themselves for us

Important info in this rundown on Bibi. Please read and understand as this all ties together:

>Rundown on the current McMaster fake news drama/"palace intrigue":

McMaster is a neocon war hawk who wants regime change in Syria and to reignite Afghanistan back to 2003-07 levels. His Democrat and MSM allies like CNN are using their globalist/progressive-friendly outlets to try to convince people that McMaster is under siege for being anti-Israel when that is just a cover for the fact that they hate Bibi (Trump's friend) and know that Bibi and Trump wont allow them to bring their full scale ground armies and nation building contractors back into that part of the world.

So they want one of two outcomes
>1. They most want McMaster to stay in place as head of NSC
>2. IF Trump fires him, they will have ammunition already made up via this fake news story to say that POTUS caved to the Bannon/"alt-right" wing of the base in firing him

This is all being enacted by the neocon war hawks and their moneylenders. Bill Kristol, Evan McMuffin, John McCain, Jeff Flake, Susan Collins and their allies want Trump out as badly as Dems and are trying to make all his foreign policy about Israel, thinking that will slowly peel off chunks of his base (pro tip: it won't).

>TLDR: Real Trump supporters dont trust McMaster and never have because he is a neocon globalist war hawk who doesnt try to hide it . His views on foreign policy align with John McCain's and Bill Kristol's. So whatever Bill Kristol and John McCain's view of Israel is, that is also HR McMasters

Tell me about Soros

Why does he Jew the Jew?

>call out Soros
>gets impeached a few weeks later
Merely a coincidence.

He think he's a god. No joke

“I fancied myself as some kind of god …” he wrote. “If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble.“ When asked by Britain’s Independent newspaper to elaborate on that statement, Soros doubled down: “It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.“

americantoday.news/george-soros-i-am-a-god-i-created-everything-i-control-america-and-hillary-clinton/

This.

And this: and this: Most definitely not (((this))):

OOOOOO
YYYYYYY
VVVVVVV
EEEEEEE
YYYYYYY

> they finally shut him down

If you live in the US and you're a kike and you are an Israel firster. Why don't you go live in Israel.

Oh that's right, cuz the kikes wanna have it both ways.

Yes I saw those weird interviews too. Weird as shit, granted. Doesn't really explain why he is Jewing Jews though; more like he'd think he's a God and turbocharge the Jewing of the Goyim.

I guess my current working theory is that Israelis in general are pretty woke and you can't fool them with the MUH RUSSIA meme like you can the unbelievably stupid American Left... so I guess Netanyahu decided to hedge his bets for political reasons and not go full >MUH RUSSIA which obviously was not appreciated by his masters and then this happened.

damn when did trump get downs

He's pretty open about his intentions and plans in his books. They're really cheap secondhand on amazon. Unfortunately they're not often on gen.lib, and few are in libraries. I bought all of them, and they're pretty good because:
1. You learn about how he thinks
2. You learn about how he invests (he's one of the greatest hedgefund managers ever)
3. You learn about how he thinks about the world
4. You learn what sources he bases his thinking on
This is also a good book amazon.com/Shadow-Party-Hillary-Radicals-Democratic-ebook/dp/B003R4Z2N6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1502044763&sr=8-3&keywords=george soros

That's a biobot clone you redguard

Quick rundown?

Hmm. I have certainly read the literature of the enemy before, but I think he'd still be trying to trick the reader.

I'll consider it next time I get an Amazon voucher.

>Israel PM corrupt like all politicians
>his masters are going after him because he has displeased them
>speculation suggests that it's because he is not disavowing Trump, is not pushing for a US occupation of Syria and when pressed to denounce Hungary for being anti-Semitic he instead called out George Soros.

>the new flow
Funny because true

The true red pill is that this thread is full of subverting kikes who are glad that Netanyahu will be gone because they know that his replacement will be even more subversive and will build the temple.

Also, are those dumb Christkillers still worshipping the wall of fort Antonia, an ancient Roman military fortress?

The Mossad Khazarian Zionist Rothchild Mafia is going down???? Humanity is being freed from evil. Praise God.

Kike doing kike things.

It's the leftists trying to stage a coup.

Basically they allegedly claim he took gifts, but their worth is somewhere in the 10's of thousands of dollars. While technically it exceeds the legal amount, it's not real corruption. Sums are laughably small for that.

Second one: There is a tape of the head of our second largest news paper working out a deal with him:
If Bibi pushes a law outlawing another (rightwing newspaper: #1 size) they will give him favorable coverage.
But in reality Bibi objected the law and shut it down, while leftist parties did work with the newspaper staff and indeed promoted the law and voted for it (and got favorable coverage). But they are under no investigation since they are leftists.

Do you think Bibi is a fan of Richard Spencer and the Alt Right?

Great , now we will get another kike as replacement.

Just a normal day of kikery.

>I thought he recently had a go at orban for his anti-soros campaign and said hungary was antisemitic...
The exact opposite happened.

>Avigdor Lieberman PM when?
Never.

>Doesn't really explain why he is Jewing Jews though
Soros was collaborating with the Nazis in WW2, it's not really hard to figure out why would he hate a state like Israel. He is also globalist while we're nationalists.

But this not about Soros, more like local leftists.

Netenyahu leaving could be a good thing of bad, depends on how things pan out.
Those who wish to rebuild a temple are fringe minority under 0.1%. Orthodox Jews will not gain from this either.

>Richard Spencer
No clue

>Alt Right
Probably not well enough informed on the phenomenon, like most people from older generations. He does support ""far right"" (in parenthesis as even those would be considered leftists or centrists here) parties in Europe

Thanks israeli bro, i've been informed

>being this Jewish

B O S S
O
S
S

What are the chances that Bennett becomes PM?

lol that was on purpose

Nice, now call out the zionist jew and become another freedman!

It's hard to say how will things turn out. Depends on the results of the investigation and the time frame.
I'd say very low chances Benett becomes PM in the next elections, but perhaps the one's after.
Next PM will likely either be from from a center party, or someone from Likud party who is relatively unknown.

>wonder what he did to piss (((them))) off
Made a deal with the Saudis?

that'll do jew, that'll do

Netanyahu
Netanyahu
hey hey hey
goodbye

mfw I say Oy Very all the time and I'm not even Jewish

Well. Actually. My mom's cousin did get a 15% Jewish match on some genetic test.

Again, I knew he was a Nazi collabo. But that was just him saving his own neck when he was a kid. I'd say the way that was influential was merely it showed him how successful you can be as a fraud who is willing to do terrible things to people for your own gain. I don't think this means he hates Jews.

Given how globalism is so reliably friendly to the interests of an expansionist, aggressive Israel, I am skeptical that he is truly anti-Israel.