Who here has encountered a full-blooded desert Arab (i.e. tribal and not mystery meat)...

Who here has encountered a full-blooded desert Arab (i.e. tribal and not mystery meat), and what was your experience with them?

Are they bro-tier? Are they betas at heart? If they were separated from Islam is there anything redeeming about them?

I've included a quote from John Glubb (Brit officer who wrote "The Fate of Empires") which I find very interesting:

"The conquering tribes of Central Arabia were quarrelsome, warlike and ignorant, yet they must have been of remarkable intelligence and extraordinary adaptability. Instead of plundering and destroying, they quickly adapted themselves to a sophisticated civilization. Instead of massacring artists and scientists they employed them. Yet they did not merely imitate them, as the Goths did the civilization of Italy. They remained complete masters of the situation, great lords and nobles. Even... when the old Arab families were largely displaced, their language, their customs and, to a great extent, the culture and the art which they had evolved, were accepted unquestioningly by many and ancient races of the empire" (The Empire of the Arabs, pg. 332)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1275892/Footage-appears-public-beheading-Saudi-Arabia.html
youtu.be/guXBTgAxhIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As an expat living in Dubai I did indeed encounter many of them.
All i can say is they are very alpha but ludicrously ignorant. Also don't you dare take a glance at their women

They are hospitable and folksy for the most part. Don't look at young women and don't provide ANYTHING for children unless the father ok's it.
I cant imagine them doing the things we normally attribute them (goat fucking, abusing women or children, being cold blooded killers et al)
They are VERY unworldly and don't care to change that. They knew about Michael Jackson and Michael Jordan and Babe Ruth and they actually correlated America with Men Down Under (the 80's band.) They also liked Toto and Spider-Man. Have no idea where they got cultural references from.
The young women are beautiful and not what you'd expect, visually.

Kurds aren't really Arab, but I met one at the Uni. I only talked with him once, the most striking feature was that he spoke English well.
I tried to ignore/avoid him for the rest of the time.

I'm a pure blood Arab, my grandfathers from mother and father side literally lived as bedouins in the desert

AMA

Are you born with the suicide vest or do you get soon after you are born like the circumcision for the Jews?

They're 100x better than negroids. Plenty of smart people, interesting culture, they don't deserve the hate they get. They also hate jews.

What was day to day life like?

>Are you born with the suicide vest
no, and I have lots to live for than bombing myself for sake of islam

>do you get soon after you are born like the circumcision for the Jews?
you're not very goot at English, aren't you?

They still had those "Family clan things", so my father was only able to marry a woman from a certain other family.

I grew up in a town in the desert, it's a tradition that from age 1 to 6 they send kids to tents in the middle of the desert to adapt with the heat in day and cold at night.

after that my father wan't like others in the Tribe, he loved books and literature, so he studied and became a teacher and then we traveled to the city at the age of 12.

I had very thick accent than other kids and noticed that I' was also more violent, so I was quite lonley, and I filled my time with helping my father with a library he made.

I was very late at others in school, so most of the teachers were calling me stupid, but they didn't knew that I never studied before, but I did catch up afterwards, and now I'm doing a Masters degree

there's lots to talk about, and what my family and I went trough, I'm thinking about making a book when I get older

>uses Islamic flag
shameful. Real Bedouins are uncircumcized, fuck town girls, don't know how to pray and beat up imams who say masturbation sends you to hell

I've heard that most Bedouin are very lax in terms of Islam and practice ancestral traditions more than anything. Is this true? Why then is Wahhabism so prevalent among the Bedouin?

Btw, what do the Bedouin think of the Saud family and the wars in Syria snd Yemen?

aren't you the same person doing ama earlier?

>shameful. Real Bedouins are uncircumcized, fuck town girls
that's called being an animal

yeah, most of people are still stuck with some traditions and believe in some ancient myths, but they don't care too much because there's nothing happening, most of them aren't even registered in the government as citizens

>what do the Bedouin think of the Saud family and the wars in Syria snd Yeme

They think of Sauds as rich guys who are in control, most of them don't even know which Saud is ruling now, but they really don't care and most importantly they want to stay independent ( They hate police and gov )

no

Why do you live now?

*where lol
although you can answer it as well.

in a big city, and I hate every second of it
I'm planning to start a roadtrip trough the desert with loads of water and food.

the thing I miss most about the desert is the clean nightsky

Islam/monotheism ruined Arabia/everything it ever touched.
Muslims are worse than animals, at least animals respect women and love their children.

Jahilliyah is better than Islam.

Why are you in the white flag land muslim bro? Go back to your own country. I thought you were posting from your home country. What is it, Saudi?
this is kind of true about Islam. I know lots of new gen muslims friends and they dont want anything to do with Islam.

So how exactly do you survive in a desert like that anyway? Where did you get your food and water?

>Islam/monotheism ruined Arabia/everything it ever touched.
>Muslims are worse than animals, at least animals respect women and love their children.
>Jahilliyah is better than Islam.

Oh you mean we should go back to worship idols and the sungod and burry females alive...?

nah, If it wasn't Islam the world and history would've been different, Islam united the Arabs, and it was almost Impossible at that time, after uniting us Islam saved us from alchohol and gave more human rights, or else we would've killed eachother already and enslaved the rest.

I see Islam as a positive thing that happened to us, even tough currently it's cancer, we should just concentrate on Philosophy, it's Philosophy that saved Europe from Dark ages of the Church

Jordanian, as I mentioned before I'm doing Masters degree in Atmospheric physics, this major doesn't exist in homecountry, but indeed nothing more loved than Home

water is found almost everywhere if you dig deep enough and in the right place, and food most of Bedouins have tons of sheeps and camels and horses, the diet consists of almost just Meat

>water is found almost everywhere if you dig deep enough and in the right place

This is true, even if people drill in bedrock.

t. studied it in university

My Indian friend went to Jordan for a tour among other places and she couldn't stop talking about Jordanian men and how good looking they are. All the best for your masters degree user.

>Dark ages of the church

Any "dark age" in Europe was directly caused by muslims and pagan barbarians

I met one in Jordan, he invited me to his house which was a fucking tent in the middle of the desert with no furniture, and a separate tent for women. He cooked some disgusting dish and ate it with his bare hands, his 10 kids joined in and ate with their grubby hands too. I refused to eat that garbage and just tore open an MRE, he got mad and told me not to talk to him the rest of the night. When I woke up he offered to give me a ride back to town but his camel was malfunctioning, so he said I could stay an extra night until he fixed it. I just left and walked my way back, it wasn't that far.

The smell was the worst part. These people do not bathe, I think ever in their lives. Not one time. Imagine how that must smell, with all the built-up sweat over the years, wearing the same dress. My god you could smell the guy, no joke, 100 feet away. It was the most putrid, rancid smell I've ever smelt, and I've been around corpses.

One interesting thing they don't like whistling at night because they think it attracts spirits or some bullshit like that

One of my best buddies from college was full blood Jordanian. Great drinking buddy, intelligent man, and he has really seen some shit.

He isn't muslim or any kind of religious denomination. Very well read and can hold his own, and never wronged me.

In fact I would trust him over most others I know.

Just one experience with one person though.

Thanks bud

missed your history class ?

it was caused by the Church dictatorship and going crazy about everything, soldiers were decapitated because they ate chicken fat

we were Christian before you, you know

what a sissy boy, I wouldn't talk to you either, you should clean your hands before you eat

>The smell was the worst part. These people do not bathe

depends on people, just like there are disgusting americans that never bath, doesn't mean all americans are like that, including you

>One interesting thing they don't like whistling at night because they think it attracts spirits or some bullshit like that

yeah, this is one of the myths that still in there

>and burry females alive...?
And what do you do now?

Top kek you need to go and take a history class

well after Islam they were given rights and right to inherit and to make buisness and stuff, but they are still considered the Husband's property and only show their faces to the family so I don't know how you'll feel about this

I went to Morocco and everyone was really fucking nice, even in the desert. So really berbers, but still. The worse were the fucking French tourists. Pretentious cunts who wouldn't even greet you, while as everyone else was welcoming you to their nation.

based Italy-bro asking the relevant questions

It seems to me they are still buried alive.

> I don't know how you'll feel about this
To me it feels odd to read someone saying Islam was positive for their culture. By European standards it is like saying the Plague was a good thing. Maybe it allowed us to make faster progress in some fields of Medicine, but sooner or later we would have discovered that stuff anyway. Lots of death, poverty and suffering for nothing.

im part arab myself, all i have to say is that most christian arabs are cool and friendly compared to most muslim arabs, im not trying to prove one is better over the other, its just my experience

You spent time amongst Bedouin who treat women with respect, because women are actually pretty important, but the way religious town-people treat their women and children is awful.

In the Jahilliyah there were tribes that were matrilineal, some of the tribes changed the sex of their founders in their legends from being women to being men because of Islam's sexism.

What makes me hate Islam/monotheism is 2 things
1)pity for a little girl having to be raised in a strict Islamic family
2)saying masturbation is bad

>inb4 it is STRICT Islam that is bad
Real Islam is strict Islam

let's strop pretending god is real. It is a useless idea that retards the development of the region.

If it wasn't for Islam clerics wouldn't have the power to fuck up everything.

well you're talking about a law, just like the thief hand should be cut off and rapists should be killed.

Wives who cheat on husband get stoned, yeah it's unnatural, but no one does this any way, except in Afghanistan or other stan countries I think, even saudi Arabia don't do it anymore

and I gave example of Christianity, it was horrible for a period of time, but without it Europe wouldn't be like this, do you believe Paganism would've helped you create some sciences and other socially related stuff?

I mean this is how the world works, nothing is 100% positive, there are stupid people, there are smart people, there's bad, there's good

Human society developed around religion

it's because Christian Arabs are minority, and Christianity is also more open

I remember when my Grandfather was talking to me about our family origins and stating names of our ancestors, I found out that My 14th Grandfather was Christian and converted to Islam
So it's just about the Ideology

>In the Jahilliyah there were tribes that were matrilineal, some of the tribes changed the sex of their founders in their legends from being women to being men because of Islam's sexism.
yeah this is right, but hey you can't change the past, it happened, and talking in a general way, Islam was a positive thing on us, do you know how much tribes there was in Arabia?

>TE Lawrence was BASED

The plague gave workers power, labor became valuable. The plague helped propel us to our current heights.

>even saudi Arabia don't do it anymore
Oh yeah, the Saudi are progressive nowadays. They behead the women in the middle of the streets
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1275892/Footage-appears-public-beheading-Saudi-Arabia.html

>do you believe Paganism would've helped you create some sciences and other socially related stuff?
Yes. Egyptian, Mesopotamic, Greek and Roman societies were pagans and they had incredible heights of progress and knowledge in scientific fields (for the time).
Religion doesn't matter.

here you go some few passages

Sahih Muslim 1691
'Abdullah b. 'Abbas reported that 'Umar b. Khattab sat on the pulpit of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and said:
Verily Allah sent Muhammad (ﷺ) with truth and He sent down the Book upon him, and the verse of stoning was included in what was sent down to him. We recited it, retained it in our memory and understood it. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) awarded the punishment of stoning to death (to the married adulterer and adulteress) and, after him, we also awarded the punishment of stoning, I am afraid that with the lapse of time, the people (may forget it) and may say: We do not find the punishment of stoning in the Book of Allah, and thus go astray by abandoning this duty prescribed by Allah. Stoning is a duty laid down in Allah's Book for married men and women who commit adultery when proof is established, or it there is pregnancy, or a confession.

Sahih al-Bukhari 7193, 7194
Narrated Abu Huraira and Zaid bin Khalid Al-Juhani:
A bedouin came and said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Judge between us according to Allah's Book (Laws)." His opponent stood up and said, "He has said the truth, so judge between us according to Allah's Laws." The bedouin said, "My son was a laborer for this man and committed illegal sexual intercourse with his wife. The people said to me, 'Your son is to be stoned to death,' so I ransomed my son for one hundred sheep and a slave girl. Then I asked the religious learned men and they said to me, 'Your son has to receive one hundred lashes plus one year of exile.' " The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I shall judge between you according to Allah's Book (Laws)! As for the slave girl and the sheep, it shall be returned to you, and your son shall receive one-hundred lashes and be exiled for one year. O you, Unais!" The Prophet (ﷺ) addressed some man, "Go in the morning to the wife of this man and stone her to death." So Unais went to her the next morning and stoned her to death.

yeah beheading isn't stoning, they still behead

no, I was talking about European retarded gods, Odin and Thor and others they gave nothing, they were as barbarians as the Mongols

So the fact that Northerners were incredible sailors is not a sign of progress?
And Asians were masters of war and weapons, and yet they weren't Christian.

I was talking just about Europeans, I don't think they were "incredible" sailors, since even American and Siberian natives could be sailors

Have you read Dune by any chance?

Mongols aren't Europeans though.

>I don't think they were "incredible" sailors
Well, maybe you don't, but History does.
And sailing is an incredibly difficult art. Romans didn't master it for a long time after the foundation of Rome.

well maybe, but Christianity had a very big effect on them, they became more civilized

no, is it a good book?

Meh, whatever. Plenty of studies show that there are big difference in Christian population in terms of success and culture. For example, statistically, Catholic states have big public sector and huge debts and this is related to the way Catholics sees charity and helping each other.
Meanwhile Protestant states have overall more developed private and industry sectors and this relates to the teachings of Luther and how according to him you start gaining Paradise when you are alive by working hard and living well on Earth.

So as you see it is not related to the God you worship but to the culture you grow up into.

Arab guy myself (Yemeni), lived through both tribal settings in villages and towns in Yemen and here in the west.
The tribal dudes care less about the religion as a whole and more about clansmen and brotherhood, it's usually the towns people that are hard liners on Islam and are trying to distort the true meaning of it, shame really.
What I liked the most living in the tribal villages was the fact that there was no government, no police, no laws to tell us what to do and how to behave, everyone was strapped with all kinds of weapons, every time there is some special event (holiday, marriage etc.) guns would be blazing through out the night.
It was comfy desu, really miss it, but the thing is that it's not a desert area, this area (Ibb) is so fresh and moist that you would think you stepped in a different country since Yemen is mostly desert, pic related,

>most of them aren't even registered in the government as citizens

I remember being briefed on this in Iraq... basically some tribes just totally ignore international borders and don't consider themselves citizens of a particular country but will instead happily take their Camels back and forth between Iraq and Saudi (and Kuwait)... problem for us was that some would also smuggle weapons etc... to groups that we weren't too happy about

only passage i need right here: youtu.be/guXBTgAxhIw

Learn the lessons of history and keep islam out of my country.

Habib...IS SHE WRONG!?

take your nejis covered book back to the desert from whence you came, and take that nejis filled book with you.

You should go back then

>protection tax
Literally mafioso extortion methods.

pussy

I hate jews and love drinking. I know some arab areas aren't down with alcohol, but I just want to drink with some Muslims and shit talk the kikes

I wish I could live in Sanaa desu the old city is lit, tell me more about your region

Smoked hash in Morocco and drank mint tea with muslims, very good time desu

The video seems to have a lot of crap. The Star of David was made by Muslim? Like what the fuck?

Lebanon would be the place for you, they hate jews and they drink and party so much

>Kurds aren't really Arab....

They are not Arabs at all, hence the different name.