IT'S HAPPENING!! Sup Forums BEING SUED BY JK ROWLING

Sup Forums is being sued by none other than JK Rowling for liable and defamation of character. This according to a source very close to the author.

youtu.be/BbtldrHkHQg

The goal of the lawsuit is to financially cripple Sup Forums and ultimately force the website offline. The owner of Sup Forums has yet to comment on the impending litigation as recommended by his council.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/BbtldrHkHQg
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtube.com/watch?v=kJuBRZOUR-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>linking Wayne Lambright
Hooktubed that for you, it's like archive.is for youtube. Just switch the domain in the url.

hooktube.com/BbtldrHkHQg

>spelling libel as "liable"

Yeah I'm so scared

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Fuck off Wayne, no one fucking likes you. kys.

I love you NorBro

No homo though.

BTFO by a bot

top kek

you would defame the shit out of those titties if know what i mean.

>says he's going after Cloudflare too
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Those digits...

>Woman difames some youtuber on twitter
>Sues Sup Forums because "muh feelings"

I love you Nordbot, what would become of us without you?

Why do you have to be such an asshole, dude? Do you live on Sup Forums? Get a life!

Lol slap a bees nest women. Watch what happens when autism doesn't have a home.

I wouldnt comment on ur big fat nothing burger either. Get fuck off Sup Forums and kys pedo faggot.

SUCK A BAG OF DICKS YOU FAT FUCK

Are you retarded?

Wayne isn't a pedophile, that is slander!

Let her waste her money. 4gags is a us company and under defamation laws in the us, a third party who posts libelous material on a website does not enable a tortuous action against the website.

>protecting the children

Baby want milky!

i used to think you were a bot but now i don't know.

love you. totally homo.

Women are less productive. Spend more time socializing. Are weaker and generally less capable. Rarely look to better themselves. Not competitive, but uses deceit to get ahead. A lower tolerance for stress. This is all the fault of men and we need to hold up the line so they can succeed.

This looks like a job for 9gag army.

His name is @tumblrisms and he's a stalker and an asshole.

She is so pretty for being a 50 year old Brit. I'd literally fuck her no joke, I don't care if you judge me.

Cunt

you seem like you might be upset. is that a fair assessment?

hnnnngggg

Truth is criminal

kys wayne

>woman gets called out on her virtue signaling
>cries to white males for help

You would be to if you were liabled on a daily basis by anonymous stalkers. Wayne is being gang stalked and it's no laughing matter.

You posted this garbage yesterday

Damn Wayne, you got fat as hell!

Fuck off fatass, you'll always be an insignificant retard. Your attempts to achieve fame by baiting Sup Forums will never work Wayne, consider suicide.

WEWLAD!!

THIS THREAD FOR THE 1488TH TIME

SLIDE THREAD

post moar. i want to suck mommy's titties

I bet those tits slap together like seal hands when she's bouncing up and down.

You've been talking about killing me for a year now and you can't take a little teasing? Get yourself sorted.

How viable is this. Not an expert but looks like a fine way to make Rowling to spend shekels for nothing.

Oh shit, better delete my Sup Forums account!

Have a (you) for your hard work. We really appreciate it.

Criminal activity like yours is going to land you in jail soon.

what a guy
you make this place better

>defamation of character
She couldn't even remember Hermione was white. She's got nothing.

Do you even have any friends, dude? Your entire life revolves around me. That's so pathetic. Why don't you take your own advice and "sort" YOURSELF out?

Daily reminder that JK Rowling is a welfare leech that got rich thanks to UK taxpayers.
A single mom welfare leech.

>The goal of the lawsuit is to financially cripple Sup Forums and ultimately force the website offline.

and thus the author of Harry Potter was able to achieve where the FBI and US Government had failed,

to finally end the abomination that is Sup Forums

if only this were possible

>>>

everyone ITT Stop taking Wayne Lambright, a literal schizophrenic gay pedophile tripfag at face value.

thank you

Get out of here, shareblue.

I'm working on it. I have an injury that is preventing me from working out.

It's not viable at all. Even if she wins there will just be another chan popping up one week later, maybe even the same day. It's money thrown out of the window.

trips of truth, also don't forget plagiarism

Mmmm... milky milky baby so hungeee

post more i'm gonna jack off to this shit soon

Mummy, need milkies

I never really what a hot milf she was

t. nerd virgin

Wayne I told you yesterday to cut this shit out. I know you're just trolling for (((yous))) and you're mentally handicap but if you piss me off again I will release your past records, all addresses, more than just your phone number, and cripple you financially. Oh wait you already are crippled financially.

>58 replies
>no complaint linked
fuck off wayne. i recommend everyone flag this fag's video

Nothing to see here, the nordbot just became self-aware and learned to greentext is all.

Can somebody give me a quick rundown? Cba watching a video by some fat balding guy.
Thanks.

>no court filing posted
you need to go back to whatever commie shithole you crawled out of, Sage.

I've already laid my cards out on the table. You've got nothing on me!

I've got a list of people you've taken tens of thousands from in the past without doing the work promised and can use this to bring a grand theft law suit against you funded by the state that ends with you in Jail.

Please add this to your bot

He keeps spamming his shitty video

>Your entire life revolves around me.
Interesting since your entire life revolves around telling everyone it does. Youtube videos, twitter rants -- for a year now. Even when I stop entering your threads for months at a time you keep on wailing about the gang stalker secret agent from Norway. I'm your new "suck a bag of dicks" and with an occasional prod in the form of a 10 second shitpost you'll be stuck in that loop for the rest of your life.

Oh wow. A 50 year old orphan!

youtube.com/watch?v=kJuBRZOUR-E

Bullshit. You are lying.

You send people to harass me on a daily basis. Don't try to deny it. Even my neighbors know you and do your bidding. Your mentally unstable dude!

Nordbro i will succ

no homo

Fuck off Wayne you butthurt cuckold.

Oh nevermind. Why impersonate him when he does this shit on his own any way?

>sued by none other than JK Rowling
That'll be an interesting contest

You deserve a medal

Could someone just throw acid at that bitch face already? Tired of seeing her everyday...

damn she's kinda hot shame about the mental illness

don't know if what OP is posting is true, regardless she is a one stupid, sheltered bitch, who is only relevant because she authored a popular kid's book. Plutocracy, yea!

no embed, no click

Very multikulti, have a you and a seat among the pc talking classes

>liable
or libel whatever

She really is an abhorrent human being.

I wonder what has to be wrong with someone for them to have all that money, all that success and still be such an awful human being.

I remember seeing a Tweet from her once where someone tweeted her saying they can't enjoy her books anymore because of the amount of nonsense she talks on Social Media. To which she responded 'haha fine don't read them I still have your money'.

I wish this was actually true and Sup Forums got shutdown. Fuck this shithole.

Post more of this thot

Wayne you know I'm not lying. How many failed business ventures and unfulfilled promises riddle your past.
People like you should remain in the shadows because the people I work with can squash you with little effort.

So are the Menendez brothers

Taking down the place where only sad, basement dwelling, virgin, fat, socially inept, NEET, chronic masturbating carpet-weavers have to escape.
She sounds like a fucking monster

The OP of this thread is the fat guy in the YouTube video. He plugs his shit here and elsewhere on Sup Forums constantly because he's a desperate poverty stricken delusional unemployed grocery store clerk in his late forties who thinks this method of shilling will somehow end well for him. I am not making any of this up.

Kys Wayne. I would if I woke up tomorrow and I was you.

Sage

Kek, what a fucking obnoxious cunt.

Archive jesus strikes again.

Oh and of course JK Rowling isn't suing Sup Forums you gullible retards. He's trying to clickbait you.

Sage

Use google you fucking mongoloid

Kek

She is not. We already spoke with her and she has no reason or desire to give this man any attention. We explained if she does get involved with him he will be looking for a handout and screw her over like he has to all of the people he has made unfulfilled promises to in the past. He has a history of stealing money and screwing naive entrepreneurs over.

Just die jk rowling nobody likes you bitch

god you're such a fucking autistic faggot