archive.is/yhBFg
freenortherner.com/2016/04/17/passivism/
archive.is/fbQxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/yhBFg

it is anti diversity, you fucking racist sexist fascist

Literally Hitler oh my god my feelings!!!!!! help!!!1

Big if true

You know that Gizmodo is Gawker, right? Well, was I guess.

>there's a culture at Google that is extremely far left and intolerant of anything that is not Marxist; to be a truly good work environment diversity of ideas needs to be enforced not the suppression of certain viewpoints politically
>OMG LOOK AT THIS RACISTSEXISTXENOPHOBICBIGOTED GARBAGE GOOGLE DO SOMETHING FIRE THIS MAN OR I WILL LEAVE
Way to prove his point.

"muh dibersity gibs" ~ some nigger 2017

Thanks nordbot

That's what they get for starting an open censorship campaign.

Is a google employee about to go postal?

It was moot. Our Lord and Savior.

>Someone

Someone meaning JAMES DAMORE

JAMES DAMORE, Google engineer at Mountain View made this sexist, racist rant.

All hail Damore

god bless him

>let an evil racist work as a lead engineer
>fire him and validate every word in his manifesto
>sweating_super_hero_has_to_push_one.png

>Be me
>Father works for Google
>He recently remarried and moved to work for Google in the last few years
>He's become an entirely different person
>Our relationship imploded after he asserted that I needed to accept my racism and privilege
>This confirms google indoctrinates their employees
>This confirms that we're going to enter a terrible period of Corporate Communism that's already more powerful than governments
>They're evil incarnate and I just want my pop back.
>I'm in my 30s, and well off myself; I just hate what Google and Communists are doing to my land.

these arguments are fucking stupid anyway

women should be discriminated gainst because they're women, not because of this mealy mouthed "muh IQ" shit

The straw that broke the camel's back was most recently when I called him on his bullshit he sent me a five page email about how I must be a sociopath for not being able to feel empathy and how I should seek help for being "an openly conservative bigot".

Time to establish your dominance. Fuck your mom in front of him.

CAN'T IGNORE THE DAMORE

Alright, having read it they have a point as it's a little rant-ey and juvenile. You gotta read the worthless PR bullshit non-response from the "Vice President of Diversity" though, classic female in mid-level management.

This. It's the only way. Make sure you maintain eye contact with him the whole time.

He remarried because my mum died when I was in high school. Long story.

Pic below showing the womynz hearing about universal facts instead of contemporary feels from the manifesto.

Funny how your side takes a hold of that word, because that manifesto's arguments are more inclusive than your tripe.

Wish I had the full document, and not the Gizmodo's Cliffnotes one. I want those graphs, and hyperlinks! lol God only knows what kind of liberty they took in copying it, too.

Hahaha, look at google trying to play this off as if they don't know what he's talking about.

They know full well they're pushing the anti-logic pro-feeling millennial SJW agenda.

It's a good thing Google doesn't actually need talented people driven by a merit based competition to operate their business.

They just ride patents and an outdated search engine that rarely ever finds what you want anymore.

But go ahead and pretend google's pioneering early days weren't started by two white men.

Maybe we should be demanding the owners be fired and replaced by a diversity quota, lol.

The way I've decided to assert my dominance is by continuously degrading his morale. Sooner or later I'll be able to break it just enough to get him to question the morality of what he's being fed.

diversity of thought is stupid, we need vaginas and black people here, even if they are less qualified, and fuck asian people for working hard in school

warren 2020

:(
Maybe being a good son to your father is more important than his political beliefs.

>Google was started by two wh*te men

This.

why is google team so not diverse? women are overrepresented

These fucking (((WHITE MEN))) are everywhere.

Then fuck your step mother.

SJW sounds like a positive term, so why continue to use it?

Well his political beliefs have slung many assertions at me that has cast a negative light on my character. He believes that because I believe different things, I am of lesser intelligence, moral fiber, and overall being.

>Google is a shithouse.

>Update 7:25pm ET: Google’s new Vice President of Diversity, Integrity & Governance Danielle Brown has issued her own memo to Google employees in response to the now-viral memo
>Google’s new Vice President of Diversity, Integrity & Governance Danielle Brown
>Vice President of Diversity, Integrity & Governance

OMG, WTF. That title...does that REALLY need a job position? They essentially pay someone full time to discriminate again natural law, and true inclusiveness. Out right pay them with a title to boot!

to discriminate against*

The bizarre thing to me is that Google and other tech companies always complain about a shortage of engineers, yet they're willingly shrinking the pool of applicants by excluding people based on their race.

Even leftists accept SJW as a pejorative now and know why it is one.

You're older now. Your dad won't last forever. It's better to accept him for the creature he is.

>Get fired by employer for autistic behavior
>Go get diagnosed with autism
>Sue employer for millions for discrimination based on disability laws
>Retire on private island

Problem of social justice solved.

Get to work, autists.

No, I don't tolerate people who sincerely assert that I'm a racist or a sociopath. I am completely happy with my children never knowing his name.

Oy vey! Dont make fun of my ((white)) skin!

And a toxic work culture. I actually walked out of my Google interview. Place is cancer. I'm gonna start letting recruiters know with some good ol bantz. Career suicide? Maybe. Lulz? Definitely.

Oy vey! This is another Shoah.

Why did you walk out?

Explain in more detail, user.

user - have you mastered technology yourself?

We can see from this that activism misapplied can backfire - are you practicing passivism?

freenortherner.com/2016/04/17/passivism/

Something more inherently negative would be more ideal, such as Social Justice Authoritarian

In what ways is the culture toxic?

>couldn't invert a binary tree or reverse a linked list
>get buttblasted and walk out of interview
>"y-yeah well I didn't want to work there b-because it's t-toxic and they hurt my feelings!"
Lol ok user

>I actually walked out of my Google interview.

I'm sure they're devastated.

Google only hires 1 out of 1000 applicants.

At what point in the interview did you realize that you didn't make the cut?

"I'm leaving in the middle of this interview I'm failing, I'm too good for them..."

Right...

Underrated

t. googledrones

but it probably is larping

>Google only hires 1 out of 1000 applicants.

LOL

Google actually recently fired a LEGIT autist, over an unproven (and I am certain false) accusation of workplace harassment that a woman put in HR.

For real.

I got to know the guy like two months ago.

Just tell him that he and all his white liberal buddies can't walk their own talk on integration. If you don't believe that's true, just watch the difference between their words and where they choose to live.

Most of their neighbors are light skinned. The Cops that protect them are mostly white. So is the Legislature they vote on. At no time during the day do they have to interact with a non white who has significant authority over them. The rare exceptions are non whites who know very well what happens if they step out of line. (A visit from the white Cops/Feds.)

Tell him to go sob in his cuck space until he is brave to walk his talk in Africa. Otherwise, no matter how much he hate it, whites still have the power to take back society from the Jewish Masters. They just have to organize first.

It worked for Campus Rape Kangaroo Courts.

No college wants to do those anymore. All the White Fucking Males just started suing them and getting a couple million each.

Remember that juries are composed mostly of normal people. If you say "men and women are different" and they retaliate or fire you for it, you have good odds of making millions.

If a few dozen autists get rich this way, companies will freak out and stop allowing social justice warriors to run things just like the college rape hunts were stopped.

And let's get real, it's not like it's hard to get diagnosed with autism. Go into a psychologist, don't make eye contact, and start talking about your obsessive love of anime. Done.

The "warrior" part is the most effective though. It forces them to realize just how self-serving and absurd they are, and it connects historically with "mighty white", "save the poor", "do-gooder" etc, criticisms they are well aware of.

Let him know he's got a claim. Lawyers will take this shit on contingency.

All right so I'm retarded, been out of the loop for a few day, basically a Google employee bitched about SJW shit and Google diversity squad shouted them out?

warmonger

Fuck your stepmom, even better. Then it's not even incest.

>not exploiting this shit for easy money

Just claim that you identify as a trans-ethnic black female. You'll get hired, guaranteed. When the fire you after a few years of not working, sue them for discrimination.

White Self Hater is a better one. It bangs around in the head of the white anti white crowd and reminds them that they are attacking themselves too. In time this makes them too tired to fight very hard.

Deliver!

I put him in touch with friends who are already suing Google over racist discrimination (specifically anti-asian anti-white anti-male) which they do with total impunity these days, as well as interfering with protected concerted activity.

I hope he nails Google's ass.

You guys gotta read the shitty Vice piece they linked. It's even more hilarious:

>The document's author also wrote that employees with conservative political beliefs are discriminated against at Google and lamented about how "leftist" ideology is harmful. They argue that the company should have a more "open" culture where their viewpoint would be welcomed. The document said that improving racial and gender diversity is less important than making sure conservatives feel comfortable expressing themselves at work.

>While the vast majority of Google employees did not support the document's arguments, some did. According to Dogan, who works on the company's Go programming language, the document's author was emboldened by some of the positive responses he got. "The author is now in contact with me explaining why he received *supportive* response," she tweeted. "If HR does nothing in this case, I will consider leaving this company for real for the first time in five years," she wrote in a threaded tweet.

archive.is/fbQxo

Love the second paragraph - we haven't done any real journalism but we know this will get clicks for a few nanoseconds so fuck it!

WE

The memo is pretty cucky overall. It's excessively apologetic and whiny. He also went into unnecessary HBD factoids that make him look autistic and tonedeaf. His talking points are straight out of 2012 PUA blogs, its a bit embarrassing. I'm guessing he's a Sargon style anti-SJW and not any sort of real right winger.

In a sane world, this would have just been some memo from a weird nerd rather than a huge scandal. I hope it causes Google to amp up the diversity seminars to 1000% and they destroy their own company.

Google engineers are supposed to only care about the numbers. I'm sure including them was a way to appeal to fellow engineers.

I'm not sure how the culture is now, but a few years ago, the engineers used to be antagonistic towards HR and the support administration.

I believe they still should be. Every engineer hates the HR retards, they are nothing but monkeys who impose pointless rules, and every single complex piece of data needs to be spoonfed to them, because they are usually retarded.

>Google engineers are supposed to only care about the numbers.
bahaha that's so 2009

That's just it--the whole 'SJW' thing is just a red herring; pajeets and bitches and kikes are just afraid of needing to compete with the white man on equal footing

I heard it was the notorious white supremacist Samuel Hyde.

They are riding adwords revenue, and their search engine is far from outdated. It is basically an AI that has been learning more about humanity every day.

yup

Marxists and communists will not read nazi opinions or care. This is circle jerk bait for the far right. Our enemies want us dead and our women raped and culturalized by women rape. Our enemies deserve death nothing more nothing less. This is war and America must be consumed by a clash of civilization. They allied with Islam. All of them will die for it. Mark my words. Islam will die in America.

This is great.
Saved

If Google had only hired white people this retarded drama would have never happened. Ever.

Keep that in mind if you are starting your own company some day.

Anons! Remember these questions and statements if you want to trigger SJW's with the truth.

1. Why are all the important people in your life so white? The Cops who protect you. The Lawyers who keep you out of trouble. The Legislature that makes your laws. (Whitish Jews will also be found in such professions, especially Law.)

2. You still get more white people if you breed them that way. (This one really gets under their skin.)

3. If white men are so inferior, why do laws have to be enforced by other white men (who are funded by the Money Printers) that force them to hire non whites? You would think the anti whites could either kill off or assimilate naturally with white men if they were easy to control. Leaving white men alone is usually something that is dreaded by the anti whites. The white men like to scheme as much as Jews they are just not as clever about it.

4. Jewish Masterminds, white business men and bought and paid for White Enforcers are the three biggest threats to white communities. If you focus on any other groups before you deal with those three, you will not have a white community in the long run. The Business Men will need CHEAP LABOR and that will mean forced integration for your white community.

Started doing the same, I don't give a fuck.

>It's excessively apologetic and whiny
From a Sup Forums perspective yes, but that's part of the magic here. It's a very innocuous document eliciting a ridiculous reaction. Nobody would have batted an eye at this document 5 years ago.

Posting some leaked internal convos from google employees

It's OK he is a Jew he is not a white male he can say whatever he wants. He survived the Holocaust fucking shitlords.

Heres an internal anonymous poll
>1/3 agreed with the document

Time for some triggered twitter screencaps