The MOON has not moved in the last 3 days!

Anyone else notice this???

The moon has been in the same position in the sky for the last 3 nights.....

The moon hasn't moved....

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/37717-lunar-eclipse-prelude-to-2017-solar-eclipse.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I honestly wouldn't know because i can't see shit through all this smoke here in BC.

>>/x/

I'm in BC and I could see the moon for 2 nights now.

Didn't keep track of it's exact location so can't confirm OP. It looks red, probably due to the smoke in the air though.

So..... surfs not up then ?

They forgot to move the crane it hangs on I guess.

moon.exe must be crashing again

You actually believe that the moon exists? Wake up sheeple

>no observations
>no writeup
stop acting like one of the commie cultists, nigger.
you either know we don't accept this kind of low-q bullshit, or you're too fucking new to be posting.

let hellfire rain on the heathens

There's a lunar eclipse tomorrow, so its probably just saving its energy

this
t. amateur astronomer

Yet, you haven't even bothered to look at the moon at night and you are talking out of your ass...

If you were to leave your basement once in a while, and look up, you would see this too.

They're gearing up for The Big One.
I hope this doesn't upset the solar eclipse.
I have it all timed and planned out.

Care to enlighten us?

What do you mean by "The Big One"?

in a nutshell some autists think the scary galactic biblical monster will eat us in September 27th

sounds more bullshit than timewave zero wew

Rhea is a moon.

Ugh ohh

2075CTC

Jack Parson Lives

How can the moon be real if our eye's aren't real?

Overnight security guard... can confirm the moon is moving though the sky in a normal fashion the last few nights...

Good job getting me to respond to a slide thread OP!

Nigger what the fuck is wrong with you. Lay off the meth and get some sleep.

Same. Meetup famalam

Washington here, thanks for covering my state in smoke. The red moons were pretty cool though.

Fuck off to

Haha I just realized what my ID says MIB

excelent observation. dont forget to make a clickbait video about it.

>Moved in a normal fashion.

What are you talking about?

How is the same path, the same linear arch at the same exact times each night "normal"?

I've watched the moon be in the same position in the sky at 10:00 PM for 3 days...there isn't even a variation in movement.

yeah
this retard keeps on saying "dialogue".

It heard about the August 21 eclipse and is on strike!

Iris means EYE and Rainbow, that's IDEAL.

I look at the moon/stars almost every night with my binos and I assure you I had to reposition several times this weekend. Are you sure you're not on drugs or looking at a street light?

Roger, are you a famous Spearman?

Proof? Is this was true I'm sure astronomers would be talking about it.

ITT user discovered the Moon

IDS KILLARY ALL OVER AGAIN!
LOCK HER UP!

Homer's Achilles = King David

Partial Lunar eclipse on the 7th it's a prelude to the 2017 Total Solar Eclipse

space.com/37717-lunar-eclipse-prelude-to-2017-solar-eclipse.html

A massive earthquake that will probably awake Yellowstone

September 23rd, 2017.

WTF.....

Why wasn't I aware of this?

Have been noticing the bright, full moon and how much it moves the last few nights.
KYS.

>Sees hazard map
Let this happen please

lol. You will be spared the rake.

larping niggerfaggot. saged.

Remember when it was 2016?
Good times.

Is that why my tomatoes aren't ripening?

moar plz?

Wtf is the moon? I thought it was fake

Glad I am not the only one this is happening to. Usually this time of year I have more tomatoes than I know what to do with...

(((moon)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Remember this whenever Sup Forums decides to shill for yet another apocalypse or reckoning day.

The moon is being moved by a god on our planet. Before he betrayed and killed everyone of his species he constructed a potent Space-To-Planetary surface antimatter cannon installation. Cue the space race the Americans got to it and just left it there because the tech was too extravagant and impossible and later faked the moon landing so people get the wrong impression that no human has been to the moon before.
This cannon is right now being activated by the god being and being aimed at a certain target.
Can you guess what this target is Sup Forums?

What the fuck is this shit
>inb4 Larp

This is not moon you are looking at. It is street lamp, faggot.

sage

kek what a fucking idiot. I literally went outside on 2 different occassions last night. The moon was directly across my door, when i got back home a few hours later it had moved and was visible above the treeline. The fact that i even have to tell somebody this is retarded.

larp

whats the source for this map it doesn't look like it has anything to do with the current location of the magma potrusion

What is this image from?

>american education

Flat earth confirmed.

The moon has been moving more and more to the south every day for the past week.
/thread

Nope, you're retarded. It's definitely been moving.

Wooooow... how very observant, OP! We're going to go inform the observatory right away!
((Let's get the fuck out of here, guys, it's clearly retarded.))

Slide thread, i literally looked last night and it moved. sage.

watch it for more than 10 seconds each night you fucking moron

tomorrow is an eclipse, visible in the middle east (Oman). sometimes planets appear "stationary" because they're at the very end of the orbit or whatever. i'm not an astronomer, but i do know astrology as a hobby.

lunar eclipse specifically. i dont think the moon ever goes stationary, but the other planets in the solar system do appear to stop moving for a brief period before they go "retrograde", which means they look like they are going backwards. this is how orbits work when you're looking from earth, so all the ancient astronomy (astrology) included this. the idea is that the planets emit different or more powerful effects when they are stationary or retrograde.

but yes the moon is still moving and there is the lunar eclipse, but it will only be visible in oman. lunar and solar eclipses usually happen in groups of up to three, and the lunar eclipses are only on full moons, the solar eclipses are only on new moons. this makes sense if you think about the position required for an eclipse.

I chuckled at OP then I saw this post and had to reply.

Why are you posting on this site? You're obviously a newfag. You aren't funny or interesting. You just fill the site with shit for me to wade through to find decent posts. Lurk the fuck moar and stop posting you niggerfaggot. Better yet fuck off back to whatever dogshit social media website you came from. Go post your faggot memes on facebook for your cunt friends and family.

Actually fuck it, just kill yourself you waste of oxygen.

What is a stationary planet? From our perspective on earth, planets are said to be in direct or retrograde motion. Direct motion means that a given planet appears to be moving forward from our viewing perspective. As planets appear to slow down, before they go into retrograde motion, they appear to be stationary. The example often given is sitting in a train or car and seeing another train pass, but before it passes it can appear as though it’s still because if it’s moving the same speed you cannot see that it’s motion. A planet that is stationary before going retrograde is said to be Stationary Retrograde, and as it leaves the retrograde phase back to direct, that phase is called Stationary Direct. A planet’s subtle energy is at it’s greatest influence during these stationary phases.

>he thinks the moon is real and not a projection

L M A O how fucking bluepilled can the goyim get?

You seem upset for some reason, user.