Hello, Castizo here

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

ocweekly.com/news/are-mexicans-white-6426421
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is a Castizo?

Spanish Mexican

So...like mexican mother and spanish father, or like "I look like a darksinned mexican and call it spanish mexican, while everybody knows, that mexicans are not white.

I'm white, merkel. I'm white.

>18% native american
>4% africa
>

can I get that burrito without sour cream please?

I'm probably whiter than you Ahmed.

>sandnigger thinks hes aryan now

Okay, okay, we met on the wrong food and I shouldn't have said that today, just because you are not white.

Now a question: How does it feel, being not white and why do brown people smell funny?
(inb4 You should know, Ahmed hehexd)

I'd assume you'd know a thing or two about brown smelly things kraut.

Chicanon from /bant/ here. Hello Chicanon from Sup Forums; let me post some copypastas of mine so you know what to do.

We, as chicano/Mexican whites stand with /bant/. For those who claim we are not European; let me ask you, are Spaniards European if they are a result of Iberians (north African people who migrated) coming into the peninsula? How long must we pretend? Come into my arms brother, and I will embrace your whiteness and love you white brother, and your white sister.

Ever since the 1960s, we have been considered non-white; but that is only a Jewish trick made to divide us further. Before we were just as white as an Anglo, and soon there will be no Anglos. Only we can save you. We are a race of proud, intellectually superior, self-loving whites who will continue to improve America and beyond once America is fully improved.

A wonderful, white nation like us welcome our brothers if there is further issues with the migrant crisis and problems in the U.S. due to non-white central Americans. Our people love you and you will not regret coming here. Pic related; our whitest Mexicans protest for the white race's preservation and freedom

How do you feel about Castillo futurism and the idea that if the US falls into a brown rut that it would be the last implicit stand of white identity.
How do you feel about the implicit class structure of many Latin American countries and does it serve as a bulwark against the over tolerance of the West?

While the left has perpetuated the myth that Mexicans and Mexican-Americans are nothing but worthless brown victims, it is still apparent to many Americans that Mexicans are white.

Mexican intellectuals on OCWeekly can also confirm, if we are 25% Spanish or 100% Spanish it is known that we are members of the white race and wish to better America.
>ocweekly.com/news/are-mexicans-white-6426421

Before the 60s (reign of the jew), it was expressed widely that Mexicans were members of the white race as well. It was a tacit understanding that Anglo-Saxons and Mexicans were brothers cut from the same colonial cloth. Marriages between us did not violate miscegenation laws, and we also did not face lynching periods en masse like muh niggers.

This is what makes us a grand sect of your people, /bant/. My palms are as white as my Spanish great-great-great-grandfather and you bet your ass I consider myself white.

What he said.

>Mexicans are white
>Chicano
Literally filth
The vast majority have at least 25% Indio in them and Chicanos especially are nigger tier
Indio DNA should be considered an STD

Well I have 18% as proven by . My brother has olive palms that are comparable to even the WHITEST of Argentinians, friend. He is not "filth"

You are being jewed ese.

Mexicans trying so hard to claim to be white so they can gain the acceptance of a bunch of autists on an anime board is pathetic as fuck.

Oh and btw I'm Mexican and I never claim to be white. Also I'm an anchor baby :^)

>Sup Forums
>an an*Me board
Fuck off degenerate

You have fallen for kikery, my friend. Mexicans, were up until now considered to be white.

You probably look like a Turk.

You are a turkroach

And let's not forget PIC RELATED
You guys aren't even wh*Te like me.

okay Turk man
but you probably look like a Turk, just sayin.

T*rks are Greek scum

Believe what you want shitskin.

I don't give a fuck in all honesty. You guys latch on to your race so much you forget to actually live up to your supposed legacy. Literally riding the coattails of your ancestors.

>Shitskin
t. literal amerindian
post face to prove that you're wh*Te

What legacy?

Triggered mexishit rape baby

But I AM Iberian

I am a Mexican sex god.

My grandparents from Texas still regard Mexicans as "white", even a Mexican with brown skin.

...never understood that shit.

why do you have another thread open?

MEXICAN SEX GOD
I've never seen it where I live, but down in Texas I once saw a beaner couple with a red-haired Anglo-lookin' thing and they claimed it was theirs. Also yesterday I saw a spic baby with blonde hair, shit's weird man.
Pic related, it's your wh*Te ass boy stop self-hating

You're a college drop out neet who still lives with his mother and makes less than $15 an hour. I fucking nobody.

Berkay is circassian

T*rks are watered down Greeks; that's what you are bb

I don't understand guys, whats with other beans wanting to be white so bad? As has pointed out, it isn't doing us any favors, why not just rise above all that and try to improve ourselves?

calling turks greek is like calling castizos or mestizos spanish.

Castizo means "pure" and mestizos are half and halves so they are half Spanish.
Because we are beans and the browner the beans the worse we are; we need to gas the mestizos and create an ethnostate for ourselves, at least castizos are human

And?

Its really pathetic that he has to prove that hes white to a bunch of anons on Sup Forums just to fit in. Cant imagine sad and pathethic his life must be

Why are you so butthurt you TURK looking shitskin?

Cuando nos vais a devolver los horos?

>Republican
Why do you resemble ROACHES so much you INDIO looking shitskin? Pic related

Stay mad muslim rape babies have to go back

I was born with blondish hair, as I was growing up my hair turned light brown, same as my skin, when I was a kid I was pale as milk, but many hours on this fucking desert turned my arms and face into a light brown skin tone, yet my ass cheeks, legs and feet remain white, many northern cities have an awful climate, I hate to be on this semi-desertic place

When I feel like it.
Anyways, I've gotta go.
Adiós an*mefags con piel de caca

>Iberians
>Moors
When will this meme end? Also you look like you came straight from leddit you fucking normalfag cunt.
Yeah, my area's just as bad, 100+ degree weather. Brother's got that blondish thing going on as well but he's brown; I was born pale with brown hair however. Weird shit, man hahah

Adios amigo,suerte

technically, according to the spanish colonial caste system, a castizo is 75% european and 25% native american

How can I tell if I'm a Castizo? Is it my skin color? Do one of my parents have to be directly form Spanish? How many generations until you are no longer a Castizo

Young lady you must know that Iberians were raped and pillaged Moors all the time, thats why youre typical spaniard is a brow shitskin with a beard. So pls enjoy knowing that your grandmother was raped by a pack of wild muslims invaders.

>you-
Stopped reading there, you're that fucking leaf.
You have to be 75% to 87.5% European

>Castizo
Qué?

You identify/associate more with mestizos or with whites?

I'm serious man. i don't know just by looking at myself if I''m 75% European. There is no where around her to get tested for that. My skin that hasn't been in the sun is white. I know my Great Grandparents are from here but I don't know about older ancestors.

I mean I'm brown but I don't act like a subhuman cholo, I am 6' (6'1 with muh work boots) however, it seems to me that being really brown and being really short also adds to them being really shitty

Pasa foto

>DoctorGreen

There's a ton of Riskfags and we'd like you to shitpost there bud.
Whites probably, in real life I have a disdain towards spics but some are alright.
Who is the whitest person in your family?

Brown people are honestly just ugly to me; to white qts maybe not but I've never liked mestiza chicks (practically threw themselves at me when I was younger, still felt superior to them and didn't fucc, probably should have). Even if whites were nigger-tier I'd prefer the whites because of how ugly and short and brown those dudes are. Being brown and tall's probably not that bad though, just depends if you're ugly or not

Literally me, are Italians shit skins? Fellow co workers though I was Italian, and not Spic for being 6'2.
>feelsgoodman
I'm dark tannish, but have strong facial features, and lots of hair.

Literally all the Italians I've met were not shit skins.

Thought*

Its either Argentine, or Italian kek

My mom, my dad is dark as fuck.

Honestly I hate being seen as Italian or Jewish because that's what a good amount of people confused me for; eventually I started putting on sunblock and I became /aryan/ again but still. Italians were never white to me.

Do you look like pic related or darker? I'd assume from this conversation you were 40% to 60% Euro.

This is what a Chicano looks like among whites

I live in a really white part of CA, so far I've been told I looked mixed or that I look like a Spaniard, which makes me feel really bad for Spaniards lol. I always chalked it up to not being short, not being a chinlet and having thick curly hairy. Think about it man, most of the more injun looking beans are always manlets and chinlets but like I said, I'm working on improving myself instead of obsessing with my genetic make up

Italians are European aren't they?

>Italians are Europeans
Yes
>Italians were never white to me.
I have several Italian friends they are all white. One is polish/Italian he's fucking 6'4 its crazy.

>think about it man
Even some of the Spaniards look swarthy though. I don't even see a good amount of 'em as white but it's still kind of funny to see clueless Anglos calling indios and beanlets "Spanish" hahah. You ought to work on yourself, you might become better than any Sup Forums-tier Chad if you make it far enough. Do you browse /fit/ also?

60% to 75% Euro now.

not /fit/ but I fought I did my time in the Muhreens and I picked up lifting there, I browse /k/ and /his/ more than Sup Forums. Funny thing is living in SoCal I felt like I was taller than average but when I lived in Oregon I was at about the average height, really boiled my noodles.

As far as my own genetic make up, all I know is that my maternal great grandpa was some sort of Spanish sailor and that my paternal grandpa (hence my last name) was some sort of Basque businessman on the lam who hated being away from home, didn't stop him from marrying a mestiza though

Hahah, yeah, one of the few benefits living in this shithole. How is Oregon also? Always wanted to move up there but am poorfag.

I've also a grandmother who decided to mix with like five different mestizo men instead of marrying one white man. She is the literal single Mexican mother stereotype, never really was around her much. My grandparents on that side also happened to have the same Castilian last name so not only am I a quarterbreed, I'm an inbred quarterbreed. Fucking sucks man

Oregon is awesome, stay away from Portland and Eugene if you can't stand liberals although I'm not sure how rural Oregonians would react to a bean without a white friends to show him around, which was my case. I loved it though, I was never an urban type of guy so being surrounded by natural beauty was liberating

Yeah living in a mostly white/Asian nature-oriented state like Oregon would be nice. And I wouldn't mind the hippie liberal shit like in Portland (with their nude people riding bikes n sheeit) and Eugene if it was only whites and Asians, but the problem is that it turns areas into crime-ridden shitholes.

Also, there seems to have been an influx of somalis and hajis recently, especially in Gresham for some reason. Same thing here in the Central Valley, they're even starting to rub the gangbangers and mexicoons wrong in Fresno

Didn't we ban Somalis from coming in? Fuck those guys honestly man, they're the scummiest motherfuckers around. Only thing I really heard was that they've had a ton of chinks and Mexishits pourin' in.

Are Spaniards white?

Its low key but they're here and they keep showing up, I saw a line of them coming out of the welfare office driving to school the other day. Been seeing trashbag women every too, been using my brown privilege to call them dune coons and hajis when ever I see them

Who do you think was behind 9/11?

Some are, some aren't I believe. Most Americans wouldn't see 'em as white though, just really white looking Mexicans.
>I thought Oregon would be a majority white/Asian safehaven from degeneracy
Are the kikes cracking down on every state? Fuck, the only thing that's gonna be left is the midwest huh?

Jews

great pepe, i'm going to steal it

Are there any Jews in Spain? Or Mexico?

There are Jews in Spain I think but most of them have Spanish last names since most of the mgot BTFO'd during the Inquisition I think

Mexico's economy fell to the Jews. Carlos Slim